Bahama Blue Has Been Extremely Well Maintained Cosmetically And Mechanically.
If You Are In The Market For A 50' Class Yacht The MC5 Should Be At The Top Of Your List. She Cruises Effortlessly At 25 Knots And As A Result Of The Volvo IPS System Is Extremely Economical, Smooth, And Quiet. The MC5 Has A Head-turning Profile And Her Design Is Both Functional And Aesthetically Pleasing To The Eye. With 3 Spacious Staterooms, Including A Full Beam Master, And Large Entertaining Areas On The Flybridge And In The Aft Galley, Which Joins Seamlessly With The Aft Entertaining Deck. Bahama Blue Is A Must-see!
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting.
The flybridge : a huge panoramic terrace
- wrap around seat ensuring proper posture for a more comfortable seating position
- adjustable position (seat & wheel)
- full instrumentation MFD
Copilot bench, convertible into large front sunbathing area.
Large socializing sofa with seating for 8 max :
- Foldable teak Table with cup holders and handrails (standard feature)
Multi purpose box :
- Standard: life raft storage
Fully equipped galley unit :
- Sink with hot & cold water
- Trash bin & storage
Deck layout : spaces designed to enjoy the environment
Hydraulic platform (Trim level Exclusive) :
- integrated cradle for tender
- maximum load: 350kg /771lbs
- integrated ladder with good ergonomic and high handrails
- aft barbecue and wet bar
L shape saloon in cockpit
- Seating for 6 pers
Easy and safe access to the bridge with a molded staircase. With storage.
Bow sun pad :
- Retractable backrest
- Full opening on the cockpit - Stainless steel frame and mirror tinted glass
- Located at the center of the main deck, on the same level as the cockpit
- Choice of the equipment: 40L oven, 20L micro wave, electric cooktop, 2 fridge drawers
- Seating for 6 pers
- New design of sofa with highly comfortable cushions
- Seating for 2 - Full instruments - Good visibility thanks to single part Windscreen
- 3 staterooms and 2 ensuite on the lower deck
Full beam master:
- 2 panoramic windows with opening portholes - Private ensuite
- 2 bunk beds - 2 opening portholes
- 4 opening portholes + 1 skydome - Private ensuite
- Separate shower stalls - Vacuflush toilets
The Monte Carlo 5 conveys the premium spirit of the line with great distinction. This iconic model stands apart for the elegance of its textures, the attention to detail and its highly accomplished Italian design. Combining its ancestral know-how and its technological lead, Beneteau has designed a motor cruiser whose values stem directly from those of Monte Carlo Yachts.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.