Joystick ControlVESSEL WALKTHROUGH
The cherry clad interior offers comfortable living aboard and plenty of entertaining space including a master cabin forward with ensuite head/shower and a convertible lower salon aft across from the galley. Ample C-shaped starboard and port seating in the pilothouse converts to additional sleeping accommodations. Satellite TV system, Blu-Ray/DVD players, satellite radio, and integrated five-zone audio system allow for numerous entertaining scenarios.
Teak decking on the sole, gloss varnished teak on the coaming caps, the entire dash flat, the helm pod, and the electronics shelf further enhance the flybridge's appearance. Dining and entertaining are made comfortable on the flybridge thanks to a large folding teak table and a Hinckley refrigerator molded into the dash. There are two single Stidd helm seats with a full helm station and electronics suite. The removable bimini offers shade and wind protection. The dash and seats have a voluminous storage compartment and additional storage under them.
Custom Luxor Leather box-styled cushions in blue and white adorn the deep cockpit's molded L-settee to port and a double seat to starboard. As with the flybridge, the teak cockpit sole adds beauty, natural non-skid, and sound reduction. There is generous cockpit storage under the cockpit seating. Access to the hydraulic swim platform is provided by a walk-through transom door. Large sliding glass doors provide access to the pilothouse with teak cockpit amenities on port and starboard that house a sink, refrigerator, and an icemaker.
There are convenient cockpit doors on port and starboard and wide side decks that provide easy access to the large Foredeck. For safety, handrails (powder-coated to match the deck) are mounted under the pilothouse top and there is a substantial stainless steel bow rail. A large sun pad sits on the cabin house top for those wanting to sun themselves.
- Polar White gelcoat deck with Flag Blue Awlgrip hull and Red Bottom Paint
- Interior layout that transitions from a convertible lower salon with sliding tambour door to a full second cabin when needed.
- Larger Volvo 800hp D13 common rail diesel engine package. Larger 800-gallon fuel tank.
- Hydraulic swim platform holding a 10'6" AB inflatable RIB with 30 hp Honda outboard motor.
- Hinckley JetStick II with Heading Hold and Hover Lock.
- Comprehensive Raymarine electronics package.
- Complete audio/visual entertainment system.
- Upgraded fabrics on interior and exterior.
- High Gloss Varnish pilothouse and Satin Varnish below
- Custom sun protection for cockpit and flybridge.
- Additional storage built into galley and staterooms.
- Air purifier for chilled water air conditioning system
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull paint
- Polar White gelcoat cabin house with Polar White non-skid decks.
- Matterhorn White double bootstripe
- Red bottom paint
The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin an end-grain balsa and Corecell foam core, and a carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated in the SCRIMP infusion process with Vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Rub rail is fiberglass with stainless steel half-rounds
- Optional 3 Lumitec SeablazeX underwater lights
Swim Platform: SeaLift hydraulic two-piece swim platform is fiberglass with teak treads.
- Swim platform holds on custom wood chocks a 10'6" AB inflatable dingy with wheel steering, fiberglass bottom and 30hp Honda outboard with electric start and tilt.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller. Hinckley designed polished SS folding anchor roller with 12-volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and handheld wireless remote. Polished SS Delta anchor with 25’ SS chain and 150’ rode.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Comfortable sun pad on cabin house top. Swim ladder stores below swim platform
- Varnished teak finish on toe rails, handrails, and eyebrows. Hinckley bow chocks and custom "open" chocks for spring lines.
- Padeyes to hang fenders on deck with chafe strips on toe rails.
- Eight stainless steel cleats--two 12" forward and fixed, four 10" pull-up spring cleats, two 12" fixed stern cleats.
- Handrails powder-coated to match deck under pilothouse top, port and starboard.
- 1 1/4" Stainless steel bow rail.
- Low profile deck hatches with polished stainless steel frames.
- Anchor locker molded into foredeck with gas spring assist hatch. Ultra stainless steel anchor with hydraulic windlass and custom stainless steel anchor roller.
- Salt-water washdown in anchor locker.
- Custom varnished teak package and teak sole along with beautiful custom designed Luxor Leather cushions make the flybridge look and feel beautiful.
- Teak package consists of varnished teak flybridge coming caps, dash flat, helm pod, and electronics shelf to starboard. A varnished teak fiddle rail across large dash flat.
- Teak flybridge sole with black caulking
- L-shaped settee seating upholstered in upgraded and custom designed box-style Luxor Leather in blue and white.
- Two single Stidd seats at helm with powder-coated pedestals. Upholstered in Luxor Leather Ivory and Dark Blue piping (matches colors of flybridge cushions) Pedestals are powered fore and aft and manual up/down.
- Folding teak table at settee on fixed height polished stainless steel pedestal. Storage is provided in the large area below flybridge dash.
- Custom Hinckley refrigerator molded into flybridge dash
- Customize Venturi windscreen forward to deflect additional water and air.
- Full second helm station with JetStickII steering control, engine controls and gauges.
- Raymarine e165 multi-touch, widescreen chartplotter/sonar combo navigation display screen.
- Standard Horizon VHF full function microphone.
- Raymarine P70 autopilot remote control head.
- Aft-facing camera, floodlight for aft deck, radar, horn, satellite dome, VHF antenna mounted on custom composite mast.
- Spotlight on pilothouse brow, painted to match deck.
- Bimini with stainless steel frame and tension legs.
- 6 Man Winslow liferaft in hard valise on aft flybridge rooftop with sunbrella cover.
- Weather covers for flybridge seating, helm seating, and teak dash and helm areas.
- Varnished teak name boards on port and starboard side of flybridge
The deep Cockpit offers comfortable and generous seating with L-settee to port and double seat to starboard. The walk-through transom door provides easy access to the swim platform.
- Settee seating on port and starboard. Molded-in with easy access storage underneath. Cockpit cushions in upgraded and custom designed box-style Luxor Leather in blue and white.
- Custom gloss varnished teak table on fixed height stainless steel pedestal in port aft corner of cockpit. Table is sized so it can be stored in the cockpit seating. Table has storage cover.
- Refrigerator in starboard amenity forward.
- Ice maker and sink with hot and cold water in port amenity forward.
- Coaming doors port and starboard for easy boarding and foredeck access. Magnetic stainless-steel latches to secure in open position.
- Stainless steel flybridge ladder on starboard side.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water.
- Fender storage behind starboard settee
- Custom “Hinckley Bopeep” boarding handle that has mounts on both port and starboard side decks.
- Full length stainless steel chafe strip across transom
- Walkthrough door at transom. Features magnetic stainless-steel latch to secure in open position.
- Ensign staff holder.
- Weather covers that easily snap on for all cockpit seating
- Full cockpit mooring cover.
Pilothouse provides outstanding 360-degree visibility both at rest and underway.
- Forward windows are fixed.
- Large side windows open electrically.
- Curved glass aft enclosure opens easily to seamlessly connect pilothouse and cockpit.
- Built-in C-shaped settees port and starboard Kravet Sail Club, blue and white geometric pattern.
- Custom cherry salon dining table finished in high gloss has two tops, one a cocktail sized(smaller) and one larger for dining. The larger top fits over the smaller one and latches in place. Storage is provided in the forward starboard settee. Larger table-top features inlayed Tulipwood on perimeter. Table converts to sleeping berth with hi/low stainless steel table pedestal. Filler cushion and fitted sheets included.
- 32" TV on forward end of port side settee on electric riser. Varnish Cherry throughout with high gloss finish.
- Custom varnished Cherry vertical bulkheads forward port and starboard. Teak and Tulipwood sole with durable high gloss finish.
- Sunbrella rubber backed sole covers throughout. Varnished cherry handrail on pilothouse overhead.
- Skysol privacy shades on port and starboard side windows. Roman privacy blinds door of aft enclosure.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Two Stidd seats with attached footrests at starboard helm. Electric powered adjustment--fore/aft/up/down for both seats.
- Steering wheel varnished with stainless steel spokes.
- Single recessed stainless steel cup holder on dash flat in board of helm
- Stidd seat with attached foot rest to port on passenger side with electric fore/aft/up/down controls.
- Custom chart locker to port between galley and passenger seat. Features the same angle of starboard helm dash making it easier to work with charts. Also has fiddles on all four edges. Additional 110v and12v outlet in locker.
- Outlets, USB charging and cup holders out board of helm and passenger seating
Raymarine Navigation Suite:
- Dual E165 Display, Chartplotter
- Autopilot p70R
- i70 Multi Instrument Display
- VHF, Standard CMP-25B
- Remote speaker helm for VHF
- E165 Display, Chartplotter
- Autopilot p70R
- VHF, Standard CMP-25B
- Video Camera CAM 100 (1) Mast mounted (1) Engine Room
- Radar RA1048D 48 HD Dig Raynet 4Kw 48" digital open array
- VHF Quantum GX5500S
- Compass, KVH Azimuth 1000 Remote, BK 25'
- KVH TV3 System
- 3 Direct TV tuners
- 3 Direct TV remotes
- Nuvo integrated audio system with zone control touch screen displays. System integrates onboard satellite tv system, Sirius satellite radio, Samsung Blue-Ray player. Four pair speakers throughout, external speakers are waterproof.
- Logitec Harmony remote control for Nuvo stereo system.
- KVH M5 Trac Vision satellite dome with receivers and DirectTV.
- TV monitors, 32” LED monitor on electric-lift in pilothouse, 26” LED recessed in bulkhead, master cabin.
Common features found on lower deck:
- Satin varnished cherry
- Teak and tulipwood soles in areas other than head and showers
- Varnished cherry trim rings with cloth over speakers
- All interior drawers on full extension Blum Motion full extension slides
- Varnished cherry cabin liner
- Countertops are upgraded to gloss varnished Cherry. Stainless steel sink with Grohe faucet.
- Two-drawer under-counter refrigeration.
- Hinckley insulated freezer accessed through galley countertop (configured to run as additional refrigerator if needed).
- Cooktop is Kenyon electric 2 burner with touch control.
- Opening port in cabin house side
- Additional custom storage, including below cabin sole, and below sink(has shelves and extra trash bin).
- Upgraded lighting above counters
- Customized galley steps are gloss varnished with two non-skid strips in each step. Storage is provided in steps. Cover for steps snaps in place.
- Satin-finished cherry
- Queen berth on centerline with ample locker, drawer and shelf storage underneath.
- Queen sized Handcrafted Mattress innerspring mattress
- Gas strut makes accessing storage below master berth easier.
- Custom shelves port and starboard forward of hanging lockers with extra outlet over shelving.
- Custom enlarged hanging lockers port and starboard for extra storage.
- 26”LED tv aft in bulkhead.
- Additional LED lighting throughout.
- Fixed portlights with cherry trim rings
- Additional storage in master cabin lower steps
- Convertible lower salon/sleeping berth
- Convertible area across from galley makes interior feel significantly more open but can be closed off for use as private second cabin. L-shaped settee with storage cabinets outboard and large 46" LED Samsung TV mounted on forward bulkhead. Custom table functions both as a cocktail and dining table and converts into a double berth with filler cushions.
- Convertible area is closed off by double tambour door.
- Convertible table is gloss varnished cherry with cover
- Ample natural lighting provided by hull port and flush non-opening hatch above(with Skyscreen privacy blind)
Guest and Master Heads:
- Both heads feature upgraded gloss varnished cherry countertops
- Both heads shower dividers are full-plexiglass that help make the spaces feel larger
- Both head soles are upgraded teak soles with black caulking. Shower soles are molded non-skid
- Opening overhead hatch and opening ports in both heads