CRAZY HORSE, a 2010 Hinckley Picnic Boat Mark III, is an outstanding example of the very popular Hinckley PB37. The Picnic Boat Mark III features powered pilothouse windows and overhead hatches, a modern hull designed for exceptional rough-water performance and amenities to include a transom door, facing settees in the pilothouse and easy engine access. In addition, she was upgraded with the optional Volvo 370hp diesel engine package, generator and air conditioning. CRAZY HORSE should be considered in excellent conditionHULL and DECK
- Midnight Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck, with Moon Dust deck Awl-Grip nonskid pattern.
- Double White bootstripe
- Yellow bottom
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard™ Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform.
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical opening ports on house sides with screens
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight, Radome, and satellite antenna painted to match deck.
- Large side windows in Pilothouse open electrically
- (3) Low-profile opening aluminum hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens
- (2) Electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
The cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom with removable cushions at transom door. Aft facing seats are located at the forward end of the cockpit.
More cockpit features:
- Teak interior and capped cockpit coaming.
- Starboard transom door from swim platform
- Built-in flip down cockpit steps mounted port and starboard.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Fresh water wash down
- Stamoid cockpit cover
- Two SS rod holders mounted on the port and starboard side decks
- Rupp rod racks mounted port and starboard under gunwale
- Canopy for aft seating
- Teak finished pilothouse upper sides and dash.
- Teak sole in Pilothouse
- (4) Pilothouse windows with Green Tint include: (2) Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Ivory Ultraleather helmsman and passenger seats with Admiral (dark blue) piping.
- Cushioned settees port and starboard.
- Pilothouse dining table with flip down leaves; removable with storage bag
- Insulated white overhead has four (2) Electric opening hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades
- (2) Hella Fans
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights.
- Storage locker under pilothouse settee
- 120-volt outlet in forward settee face
- (5) Cup holders
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- (2) Varnished teak handrail on centerline
- Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
Helm Station (Starboard)
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “Jet Stick”
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet in chart pocket
- (3) Cup holders
- Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot with GyroPlus 2 interfaced to GPS
- Raymarine E140 14” color Chartplotter/Radar with 48” 4-KW Super HD open array scanner painted to match deck
- DSM300 HD Digital Sounder Module
- Sirius Weather Service for Raymarine E 140 Chartplotter
- Raymarine AIS networked to the E-Series display
- Raymarine ST 70 Multifunction Display includes speed, depth, heading, wind and environment modes
- Icom M604 VHF radio and Command mic III
- Alpine AM/FM/CD Receiver, CD Changer/Controller.
- (3) Pair of speakers – In V-berth forward bulkhead, pilothouse. Forward and pilothouse speakers have remote volume control.
- iPod Connection
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Sahara Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- Single burner electric cook-top with Corian cover
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
The stove is set in the countertop and has a custom stove cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink also has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- AC duct.
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- A very comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- V-berth upholstered in Ralph Lauren Porch Swing Matelasse-Navy
- Varnished cherry shelves over berths outboard
- Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front doors.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft.
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
Mobile Power 110V alternator to power Air Conditioning underway.
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House – Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- 50-amp shore power cord with Glendinning retractable power cord.
- Victron Multiplus inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.