- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull paint with singe light cream bootstripe that matches deck.
- Light cream cabin house and deck with contrasting painted non-skid in Moondust.
- Hull is a composite construction with a Kevlar/E-glass hybrid outer skin, a Corecell foam core, and a carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated in the Scrimp infusion process with Vinylester resin.
- Red bottom paint.
- Rub rail is fiberglass with stainless steel half-rounds.
- Swim platform is fiberglass with OPTIONAL teak treads and telescoping swim ladder mounted underneath.
- Anchor locker hatch forward and fold-out anchor roller/anchor Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 25’ stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor rode and polished stainless steel folding bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker.
- Varnished teak toerail
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin top, pilothouse, and aft end of pilothouse.
- Hinckley pilothouse top layout is customized to minimize air draft with OPTIONAL spotlight on custom pedestal controlled remotely at helm, OPTIONAL FLIR camera at forward end of to, and Raymarine radome all mounted on top and painted to match deck. White light and VHF antennas are on folding mounts.
- Custom Hinckley bow chocks with stainless steel bow, spring, and stern cleats.
- Padeyes with chafe strips on rub rail to hang fenders.
- (3) oversized stainless steel hatches, (2) electrically powered on pilothouse top and (1) manual on the cabin house top. All with Ocean Air Sky blinds/screens.
- Convenient transom door for easy boarding.
- Comfortable seating for 5 or more with aft-facing seats port and starboard on engine boxes, stern bench seat and OPTIONAL filler seat at transom door.
- Sunbrella cockpit cushions in Garopaba Marine Navy. Blue and white stripe fabric
- OPTIONAL teak clad cockpit coamings.
- Hinckley custom "built-in fold down" cockpit steps on port and starboard for easy side boarding.
- Large cockpit lockers between the cockpit and pilothouse with varnished louvered teak doors.
- OPTIONAL Hinckley custom "Bo-Peep" boarding handle to fit in port and starbord side decks for easy side boarding. Stows under starboard side deck.
- Boat hook storage below port side deck.
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold water at transom.
- Stainless steel cupholders near aft seating, port and starboard.
- Fender storage in cockpit sole hatch.
- Mooring cockpit cover in Stamoid.
- Outstanding visibility and ventilation in pilothouse provided by two large fixed forward windows and two Powered side windows(one Port and one Starboard)
- Two large Stainless steel, powered overhead hatches with Ocean Air skyscreens and shades.
- Comfortable seating on opposing settees upholstered in Garopaba Marine Navy Sunbrella. Blue and White Stripe
- Stidd helm and passenger seats covered in Ivory Ultraleather. Manual up/down and forward/aft pedestals.
- OPTIONAL Hinckley Teak Package consists of teak clad dash, helm pod, and pilothouse side liners
- CUSTOM removeable folding leaf teak table mounts on carbon fiber post.Table and pedestal both have padded covers
- Cupholders at helm and passenger seating as well as aft of settees.
- Varnished teak trimmed companionway with locking varnished teak door and hatch.
- Varnished teak instrument pod with mechanical gauges and stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood trim.
- Hinckley JetStick control, autopilot, and VHF at helm.
- OPTIONAL Hella fans at helm, port and starboard.
- Air conditioning vent.
- (2) speakers with zone volume control.
- Interior Stamoid pilothouse window covers.
- (3) panel drop curtains to enclose pilothouse.
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick®” which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick.
- Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level.
- Top-opening teak glove lockers port and starboard.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet aft of locker to starboard.
HELM ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine P70R Autopilot display.
- Raymarine e120 12” color Chartplotter/Radar/Fishfinder with 18” 2-KW radar array painted to match deck. With Differential GPS antenna and Raymarine DST300 sounder module
- Standard Horizon PS 1000 VHF radio with RAM mic
- ACR spotlight pedestal mounted on pilothouse top with electric remote control
- FLIR single lens night vision camera
ENTERTAINMENT ELECTRONICS Interior
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Vanilla Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe integrated spray faucet with hot and cold pressure water. Corian cover for sink.
- Sea Frost refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- Single-burner electric cook-top with Corian cover
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in glass and mug stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower mounted on bulkhead
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- AC duct.
- Opening port with screen
- A comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- V-berth upholstered in Navigation Marine Sunbrella.
- Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door to port.
- Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft.
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- (2) 12-volt house batteries for a total of 420-amps.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability .
- House – Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp house battery alternator on port engine
- 80-amp start battery alternator on each engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
220-Volt 50-Amp AC electrical system
- 220-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- 50-amp service and shore power cord
- Victron Multiplus 3000 watt inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
Generator: 9-KW Onan Generator with sound shield (50 hours February 2023)Mechanical
- Twin VOLVO 300-hp D4 diesel engines (340 February 2023)
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- 7” electric bow thruster
- Hinckley “Jet Stick®” control system
- Dual-cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Volvo EVC Tachometer with LCD multi-function display
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Custom Racor fuel filters.500MA with pressure gauges, drain lines, and water sensors with audible alarm.
- Algae X fuel filter for both engines and generator
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- Air Conditioning/Heating - 10,000 BTU unit in the V berth with outlets in the cabin and head. Two 10,000 BTU units in pilothouse.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in engine room and accessible through the day hatch.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon polyethylene holding tank with overboard discharge.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 40-gallon stainless steel water tank.
- Two (2) 110 gallon polyethylene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch.
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Engine room forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine and generator shut-down