Please read listing carefully and you will realize this is one of the best equipped and finished boats ever built for her size.
Flying Changes presents a unique opportunity to own an exceptional Maine built modern classic. She features three full staterooms all with ensuite heads. The master stateroom is full beam and features a king island berth.
Her joinery work throughout is what you would expect from Maine craftsmen. Flying Changes has a full size tender mounted on a TNT hydraulic lift.SABRE 66 YACHT CONTENT
Engines have 340 hours and are Volvo 900hp mounted to the new IPS drives and providing a 25 knot cruise. Generators are upgraded to two 16kw Northern Lights.
NMEA 2000 NETWORK SYSTEM
- Volvo DPS positioning system.
- Volvo interceptor automatic trim system. 2)
- Volvo IPS 1200 drives w/D13 900hp engines.
- Volvo Active Corrosion Protection system.
- Volvo autopilot with joystick steering.
- Volvo/Garmin Glass Cockpit Engine Display (1)
- Fresh water-cooled engines.
- Primary 24VDC alternators each engine for charging isolated engine start batteries.
- Groco raw water intake strainers
- Oil change system services engines, drive units, and both generators.
- Engine room ventilation system 24VDC.
- Engine room intake ducts on cabin house port and starboard with stainless grills.
- White gelcoated engine room.
- Fully sound insulated engine room.
* Network monitoring of systems
- Ghost camera system
- Network control of DC & AC electrical circuits
- Backup/override of all network circuit faults
- Mode controls, single one push button activation of boat wide circuits,
- Onboard WiFi for network
- (2) iPad Minis with Launch Port for wireless control of the network systems
- Parallel NMEA backbone for dealer installed electronics.
- Voltage 24VDC / 110AC / 240VDC
- Czone system
- Twin 120/240VAC 50 amp AC shore power services with cord reels aft isolation boosting transformer. each shore service Automatic AC switching system for shore & generator power
- All accessible 120 Central VAC system with protected GFCI outlets
- (3) Underwater automatic spectrum multicolored LED lights
- Dedicated 24VDC battery charger for engine battery banks
- High-efficiency LED designer lighting throughout interior
- Swim platform for Tender
- 24VDC distribution panels in engine & pump room, and adjacent to helm
- Seakeeper: NG16 gyro stabilizer
- 2 (16kw) Northern Lights generators (port hrs 245.9 - Stbd hrs 338.8 1/17/2023)
- ElectorSea Clearline for Air Conditioning system
- Reverso oil change system for engines & generators
- 2AC pumps with manual switch & valve between that
- Fueling polishing system
- Domestic WaterMaker (100 galdaily)
- Passerelle on aft deck with backup manual system
- 975 gal. Diesel fuel total
- Port & Stbd 225 gal. “day” tanks
- 525 gal. centerline diesel storage tank
- Dual redundant fuel transfer pumps
- Racor dual 75/1000MAX fuel filters for propulsion engines
- Racor 500MA fuel filters for generators
- 2” “Diesel” stainless steel deck fill plates starboard
- Water capacity approx. 300 gals.
- 24VDC Headhunter X-Caliber primary pump
- 240VAC Headhunter Mach 5 primary pump
- 26 gal. water heater
- Hot water circulation pump
- Filters on fresh water pump system and shore water inlet
- Fresh water coil hose in engine room
- Fresh water washdown at anchor locker
- Polyethylene holding tank 120-gallon capacity
- Holding tank vent filtration
- Full time cycling pump room exhaust fan
- Tecma Silence & Dometic Freshwater MSD’s with white ceramic bowls
- Diaphragm pump on holding tank to pump overboard
- Electric motorized sea valve for holding tank pump out when at sea
- Day head ability to bypass holding tank and direct overboard discharge via locked Y-valve
- Hi-Lo table with inlays and deep epoxy finish
- Lounge chairs to starboard with 50” HD Smart television on electric lift
- Blinds on all windows
- Cherry sole with sealer finish
- Soft acoustic headliner panels
- Air Conditioning/heat 48,000 BTU total, 24,000 BTU each side