Joystick ControlHULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull paint
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and decks.
- Light Cream double bootstripe
- Green Micron bottom paint
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin and Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Optional Bo-peep stainless steel removable boarding handle.
- Two optional Mate series S.S. combination rod/cup holders mounted on Port and Starboard decks.
Swim platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform with optional teak inserts, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller. Hinckley designed polished SS folding anchor roller with 12-volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and handheld wireless remote. Polished SS Delta anchor with 25’ SS chain and 150’ rode.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides with opening port in the head.
- Large opening side windows in Pilothouse
- Optional (2) Stainless Steel electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse with Ocean Air Sky Screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- Stainless Steel swim handle on transom painted to match hull
- Single bay varnished teak handrail mounted at port dash
- Optional varnished teak package including dash, pilothouse liners and lower helm pod.
- Deck reinforced for future installation of Hinckley designed bow rail
The Cockpit features:
- Optional freshwater wash-down in aft cockpit.
- Optional dockside water connection
- Starboard transom door from swim platform
- Cockpit cushions in Sunbrella Trax Denim with
Contrasting Piping in Sunbrella Canvas
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Stamoid cockpit mooring cover in Ivory
The Pilothouse is fully air conditioned and features Luxor leather Vellum cushions and helm chairs.
- Optional Varnished teak pilothouse liners and dash
- (4) Pilothouse windows with Green Tint include: (2) Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and freshwater washers
- Insulated white overhead has two optional (2) Electric opening oversized hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades
- Stidd helm Chairs with Luxor Leather Soft Touch in Vellum with integral folding footrest.
- Power Up/Down helm only.
- Optional pilothouse table with stainless steel pedestal and canvas cover with storage bag.
- Two 12,000 BTU air conditioning/reverse cycle heat units in pilothouse with separate controls for port and starboard.
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights
- Storage lockers under pilothouse settees
- (10) Cup holders, three at each settee and two at each helm location
- Glove box/storage at port and starboard helm shelves
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Varnished teak handrail on centerline
- Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
- Optional 110V AC waterproof outlet in pilothouse
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick II®” with H-Lock and Heading hold features
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- Glove box/storage with lid at aft end of starboard shelf and USB jacks
- (2) Cup holders
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Upgraded Raymarine e165 16” color Chartplotter with RMK-9 remote keypad.
- Raymarine P70R Autopilot interfaced to GPS
- i70 Multifunction instrument display with depth interfaced with Raymarine equipment
- Standard Horizon Explorer Gx1600BVHF radio with RAM mic
- Racor fuel filter/water audible alarm with indicators for generator main engines
- High water bilge alarm with indicators for each bilge zone (3)
- Independent climate controls at port and starboard helm
- Fusion FM/CD/Satellite receiver ready Stereo with wired remote at helm
The Queen Island Berth interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with custom shear lockers located to port and starboard. The cabin sole is gloss varnished teak and tulipwood. This spacious cabin with 6’2” standing headroom is fully climate controlled with 10,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioning unit with outlets in the main cabin and the head. Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the island berth accommodations forward. Forward berth cushions in Sunbrella Navy with contrasting piping in Antique Beige.
- Corian “Vanilla” with Cherry fiddles countertop in galley
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard):
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Cherry countertop and under-mounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/handheld shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Air conditioning/heat outlet in head
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- Stainless steel towel bar
ISLAND QUEEN BERTH (Forward):
- Island Queen berth with settee to port for easy access to the bunk.
- Storage lockers under Island Queen berth have easy-access cherry front drawers
- Additional 110v receptacle at sheer locker
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the berths to starboard.
- Overhead Stainless-Steel opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
- Air conditioning/heat outlet in cabin with zone control located at galley aft face
- Forward cabin seat in Sunbrella Navy with contrasting piping in Antique Beige.
- Optional 9 KW Onan generator with sound shield
- Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system.
- (2) 12-volt house batteries for a total of 420-amps.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House – Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- (2) Two 185-amp 12 Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for each starting battery
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt AC electrical system
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- (2) 30-amp shore power cord. (1) dedicated to house and charging loads and (1) dedicated to climate control systems
- Victron Multiplus inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- 3000-watt pure sign wave inverter with control mounted in cabin
- Optional 110-volt outlet located at port helm
- Twin Yanmar 8LV 370 HP Diesel engines
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- 7” hydraulic variable thrust bow thruster
- Hinckley’s 2nd generation integrated “JetStick II” control system with Hinckley’s “H-Lock” automatic positioning and heading lock feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) and position.
- Dual-cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Fuel filter/water separator with audible alarm panel at helm
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high-water alarm
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon holding tank.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 40-gallon polyethylene water tank with remote gauge.
- (2) 110-gallon polyethylene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation.
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Engine box forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shutdown