CROCKERDILE is a new 2021 Talaria 29 Center Console with only 87 engine hours. She is the second to last Hinckley Talaria 29C ever built and has just about every available option. This is the closest thing to building your own brand new T29C you will find on the market!
- Fiberglass T-top with curtains
- Forward Dodger – Ivory stamoid dodger folds down and has Eisenglass windows – one forward-opening. A removable drop curtain on the aft end has Eisenglass windows and center zipper.
HULL and DECK
- Forward varnished teak electric hi-lo table, with split filler cushion converts to sun lounge.
- Hinckley JetStick® II
- Vacuflush® marine head, with 10-Gallon holding tank, and overboard discharge
- Cockpit freshwater shower
- Custom 12-volt refrigerated, insulated cooler and a fiberglass molded sink, with pressurized water are built-in to the engine box top
- Custom T-top mounted halogen aft deck light
- Optional waterski tow hook in transom
- Upgraded Fantom Radar with collision avoidance
- Stars & Stripes Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Double Cream boot stripe
- Black bottom paint
Construction: Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin with balsa core below the waterline, and a carbon fiber inner skin, laminated using SCRIMP® system. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, laminated using SCRIMP® process. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Anchor locker – Molded-in self-draining foredeck locker with hinged hatch – holds electric windlass package with custom folding anchor roller.
- Fiberglass T-top - with aluminum frame painted to match deck, and remote antennas + radome, horn, halogen decklight with console switch, and an anchor light mounted on top.
- Ski/tow eye transom mounted
Swim Platform - Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak inserts, stainless steel brackets and half-round rub rail.
- Custom transom vertical handrail offers additional assistance
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder, stores under swim platform.
- Cockpit coamings with varnished teak caps
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- (6) Stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Two fender padeyes – port and stbd side deck with toe rail stainless steel half-round at padeye
- Stern flush socket for staff
- Flush socket for bow burgee
- Dodger - with forward opening window offers shade to the forward lounge area and protection from the elements with an aft drop curtain as well.
- All exterior cushions are covered in Sunbrella.
Wrap-around, forward, cushioned seating for five (5).
- Three storage lockers are located underneath the seating
- Covered and protected by dodger and curtain.
A varnished teak electric hi/lo pedestal table with cushion converts forward seating area into a sun lounge.
- Switch for hi-lo table is installed on center console dash
- Custom hinged fill cushion for table in forward seating area
CENTER STEERING CONSOLE:
- Console has a molded 3-sided plexi-glass venturi-style windshield.
- Removable Strataglass front and side panels for T-Top frame
- Forward end of the console has cushioned seating for two, with bottom and back cushions
- Insulated cooler/locker is located under the console forward seating.
Accessed by a lockable door on the side of the steering console.
- Vacu-flush® head
- Opening port provides ventilation to the head area
- Engine hour meter
- Main breaker panel
- Overhead 12-volt dome light
Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak dash
- 14” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley JetStick® II with Heading Hold - integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control.
- Engine gauges and Volvo single-lever clutch/throttle control
- Trim tab controls and gauges
- Stereo remote control
- Jet steering angle indicator and voltmeter
- Ritchie compass
- Windlass control
- 12-volt cigarette-style outlet with weatherproof cover
Double helm-seat has a varnished teak-slatted back with a thick roll cushion for the helm seat.
- Seat flips up to form leaning post
- Stainless steel footrest
Just aft of the steering console is the insulated engine box:
- Double helm seat mounted forward.
- Aft-facing seating for two on aft end of engine box with cushions.
- Sink with pressurized freshwater - accessed through varnished teak top.
- Electric-lift for engine box - with switch on console.
AFT COCKPIT AREA:
- Aft settee faces forward with cushioned seating for three and two storage lockers under.
- Freshwater shower - aft in starboard corner of the cockpit.
- Direct drainage scuppers with stainless steel scupper grates.
- 12-Volt Halogen deck light mounted on aft end of T-Top - with switch at console
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Additional drink holders at the stern seat
Helm Navigation &Electronics Equipment:
- Garmin GPS/Depth Sounder with radome, painted to match rooftop
- Upgraded Fantom Radar with collision avoidance
- Garmin Autopilot
- Fusion Stereo
- Standard Horizon GX1600 VHF radio
- Ritchie compass
- Fusion MS-RA205 marine AM/FM/VHF digital media receiver with built-in amplifier (25 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels) plays MP3, M4A, and FLAC files – with wired remote
- Two pair (4) FUSION MS-FR6021 6" speakers
Low resistance, heavy copper wired and zinc anode electrical ground bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system includes:
ENGINE & MECHANICAL
- Starting: (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 - 750 MCCA battery.
- House: (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery.
- Heavy-duty battery switches for engine and house with parallel capability for emergency start.
- 80-amp engine alternator.
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm.
- Xantrex True Charge battery charger
- Racor fuel/water separator filter
- Tachometer with engine hrs, oil pressure, coolant temperature, fuel gauges, jet steering angle and voltmeter.
- Alarm for low oil pressure, high coolant temperature and high hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker.
- Pressure freshwater water system.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
- Custom in-line water cooled exhaust muffler
- Reversible oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover.
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake.
- Automatic fire suppression system in engine compartment, with automatic engine shut-down
- (2) 50-gallon heavy gauge polyethylene fuel tanks.
- (1) 20-gallon heavy gauge polyethylene water tank.
- (1) 10-gallon holding tank
- Muir electric windlass in foredeck anchor locker that also houses the Hinckley designed polished stainless steel folding anchor roller. Windlass controls at helm and wired remote in anchor locker.
- Polished stainless steel Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain, and 150’ anchor rode
- Ivory Stamoid weather covers for console and engine box
- Ivory Stamoid cockpit/mooring cover - attaches to the aft end of the dodger, extends around center console to transom.