The T43 has proven to be one of the most successful and popular new Hinckley models and fly bridge version has strengthened this fact, DORIE LU is a very well executed example of the model, thoughtfully outfitted and customized touches have this T43FB ready to meet your every need. The hull is finished in Stars and Stripes Blue and perfectly accented throughout with designer fabric upholstery to compliment the gloss varnished cherry pilothouse and teak exterior. She incorporates many Hinckley firsts, from the galley up layout to the patented frameless glass aft enclosure and the powered cockpit ShureShade that retracts into the pilothouse overhead. HULL and DECK
- Stars & Stripes Blue Awlgrip hull, Light Cream gelcoat deck with contrasting (Oyster White) painted Awlgrip non-skid.
- Optional hull port light in guest cabin.
- The Hull is built using Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction - Carbon Kevlar construction with Corecell M Foam core. Infused and post cured with Epoxy resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- The Deck features E-glass outer and inner skin with closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Custom Hinckley 1 ¼” stainless steel bow rail
- Tapered gloss varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Custom open stainless steel bow chocks integrated with profile and stainless steel chafe strips for fender lines and midship spring lines
- Anchor locker molded into foredeck with flush gas-spring assisted hatch. Includes raw water wash down spigot and custom lighting fixture
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 35’ of 3/8” stainless steel chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” three-strand 100% nylon line.
- (8) stainless steel cleats: two 12” bow cleats, two 12” stern cleats and four 10” pull up style spring cleats
- Varnished teak eyebrow with signature Talaria symbol molding around cabin top
- Stainless Steel handrails on cabin top and aft end of pilothouse with painted to match aluminum handrails mounted along the sides of the pilothouse.
- Three opening stainless steel hatches all with Skyscreen® privacy and insect screens, on the cabin top.
- Four opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens
- Hinckley-designed fiberglass swim platform with teak treads and stainless steel half oval and telescoping three step stainless steel swim ladder mounted under platform for easy access to and from water
- Stern mounted varnished teak 4’ flag staff and varnished teak burgee staff with mount at bow
- Eight fender pad eyes (four each side), on side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak toe rail at each pad eye location
- (4) Combination cup holder/fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains. Includes stainless steel post for holding up shore cord.
A large, comfortable cockpit provides outside seating and lounging with excellent flow between swim platform and pilothouse.
- Molded opposing L-shaped settees on port and starboard with storage beneath and upholstered in Luxor Leather Soft Touch Plus, BR-176 Snow White with BR-563 Diplomat Blue piping.
- Custom designed cockpit table easily seats up to six (4) guests for dining.
- Transom door filler piece and cushions, finished in Luxor Leather Soft Touch Plus, BR-176 Snow White with BR-563 Diplomat Blue piping, to fill in cockpit seating in area of stern door between the two L shaped settees in the cockpit. Converts cockpit to a full “U” shaped settee.
- Cockpit amenity in forward end of cockpit by coaming door with custom refrigerator
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming with opening side boarding door on starboard side
- Custom stainless steel ladder with teak treads to fly bridge
- Molded in step with teak tread below coaming door with storage beneath
- Optional quarter sawn teak decking on cockpit sole with White seams
- Large opening hatch in cockpit sole opens for full engine room access
- SureShade electric retractable cockpit sunshade (retracts into pilothouse hardtop)
- Hot/Cold cockpit shower by transom door to swim platform
- Cockpit settee has weather cover finished in Ivory Stamoid
- Cockpit mooring cover finished in Ivory Stamoid
ACCOMODATIONS and LAYOUT
- Custom 1.25” stainless steel ladder with teak treads leads up to the fly bridge area
- Functional helm area with full navigation suite and redundant controls to lower helm station
- Optional quarter sawn teak decking on fly bridge sole with White seams
- Stidd slimline helm seat at fly bridge helm with Luxor Leather Soft Touch Plus, BR-176 Snow White with BR-563 Diplomat Blue piping.
- Custom covers for helm station, starboard navigation shelf, helm seat and port settee
- Custom fly bridge bimini with Cream Stamoid fabric covering
- Custom stainless steel cup holder mounted inboard of FB helm
- Generous U-shaped seating to port. Bottom portion of seating is molded fiberglass with built in storage while the seat backs are on custom stainless steel framework. All cushions finished in Luxor Leather Soft Touch Plus, BR-176 Snow White with BR-563 Diplomat Blue piping fabric
- Forward is a customized wrap-around venturi screen. Customized with thicker lexan and improved fit to fly bridge shape.
- Custom all carbon fiber fly bridge mast – holds radar and other navigation system sensors as well as the antenna for the onboard Wi-Fi system
- Crown pedestal for fly bridge with gloss varnished teak table with padded table cover
- Custom two section bimini top folds forward and behind the windscreen and aft against mast
- Varnished lightboards on flybridge sides with boat name
- Generous amount of storage throughout the molded in fly bridge seating
- Two speakers on fly bridge with independent volume control
- ACR spot light mounted to forward portion of fly bridge valence for optimal performance
- (3) Cup holders, two at helm and one in aft settee arm rest
The Pilothouse is the primary living and entertaining space and incorporates the Helm area forward to starboard, the Galley to port and a comfortable dining and lounging area with twin L-shape settees. Separated from the cockpit by a retractable glass enclosure it can be a separate climate controlled space or opened up to connect seamlessly with the cockpit.
Moving forward down the curved steps forward of the galley is the Guest Cabin to starboard with a hanging locker and seat and a settee that converts into a comfortable double berth.
Opposite the guest cabin is the Head, with access from hallway and master cabin forward and a separate stall shower
Forward is the Master Cabin featuring a centerline queen berth with storage drawers below and hanging locker to starboard and locker with drawers below to port.
The pilothouse features excellent visibility in all direction through the fixed windows forward, the large electric sliding side windows and the frameless retractable glass aft enclosure. The helm area is to port forward with two Stidd seats and the raised galley is opposite to port. Aft are opposing L-shaped settees with a small dining table. The interior is finished with gloss varnished cherry. The pilothouse is fully air conditioned and heated or can be opened up with ample fresh air and light from the large windows and aft glass enclosure
- Gloss finished cherry window frames, instrument pod and shelf on port side. Dash pod, face and settee vertical services are also cherry clad with gloss varnish
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole
- Overhead varnished cherry handrail provides secure handhold moving through pilothouse
- Two Stidd helm seats at helm with powered fore and aft. Seats are powder coated to match White deck color and finished with Luxor Leather Soft Touch Plus BR-563 Diplomat Blue with BR-176 Snow White piping.
- Two opposing L-shaped built in settees upholstered in Luxor Leather Soft Touch Plus BR-563 Diplomat Blue with BR-176 Snow White piping.
- (6) Stainless steel recessed drink holders: two at helm and two in each aft corner of the pilothouse settee seat back shelf.
- Cherry pilothouse table
- Three fixed frameless forward windows.
- Two large power sliding opening windows in concealed stainless steel frames that incorporate integral water drain and have controls port and starboard
- Optional Skysol pleated blinds for pilothouse side windows
- Recessed Roman blinds for aft glass windows and door
- Overhead LED lights on dimmer provide excellent adjustable lighting
- LED rope lights recessed behind window valences with dimmer
- Powered up/down 32” flat screen LED TV monitor with connect to DVD player and interface to Fusion stereo with optional KVH TV3 system with Direct TV tuners.
The galley is located up in the forward port area of the pilothouse and benefits from excellent light and ventilation and connection to the main entertaining portion of the boat. Ample storage is provided in drawers and lockers under the counter and helm seat
- Corian “Witch Hazel” countertop with under mounted polished stainless steel sink and single lever Grohe faucet with integrated pull out sprayer
- Custom galley with three large additional drawers aft with large serving area above
- Custom optioned Miele speed oven upgrade
- U-Line two drawer/freezer refrigerator with cherry fronts
- Custom electric dual burner induction cooktop
- Slide out trash can under sink
- Spice or glass storage in lockers outboard of counter under windows
- Large “pantry” drawer under helm seat with dividers for organization
- 110v outlet in alcove outboard of counter
- (2) large pantry drawers under Speed Oven
Located to starboard forward of the pilothouse the guest cabin is accessed through a cherry pocket door and provides accommodations for two people and is finished in satin varnished cherry
- Large hanging locker with seat below is located forward of a settee that easily converts to a double berth, cushions finished in Perennials Vintage Stripe 865-90 Hello Sailor
- Custom hull light port at berth in cabin
- Sheer lockers over varnished cherry ceiling battens outboard of berth for additional storage
- LED rope lighting under sheer lockers with dimmer
- LED overhead lighting with dimmer
- Overhead deck hatch provides natural light and ventilation and includes recessed retractable screen and shade
- Cherry trimmed fixed portlight with drop down pleated shade
- Settee/berth cushions upholstered in Sunbrella, Hybrid Sky with self-piping fabric with storage below
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole
- Custom optioned hull port at guest berth.
The head is accessed from the master cabin and companionway opposite the guest cabin and is finished in satin varnish above the counter and light cream to match the deck below the counter and in the shower stall
- Gloss varnished cherry countertop with under mounted polished stainless steel sink and single lever faucet
- Vacuflush marine head with holding tank monitor
- Recessed trash can with cover in countertop outboard of head
- Storage lockers outboard of galley counter and below sink
- Separate shower enclosure with glass door, teak slatted seat and varnished teak trim
- Additional storage outboard of seat in shower with varnished teak trim
- Single lever shower mixer with adjustable height removable shower wand and recessed varnished teak soap holder
- Two stainless steel towel bars on the inside of each head door as well as one mounted in shower on aft bulkhead
- Opening port over counter with removable screen
- Overhead deck hatch with integrated retractable screen and shade for additional natural light and ventilation
- Overhead LED lighting in head and shower. Head light incorporates dimmer.
- 3/3 length cherry framed mirror on forward bulkhead.
The large and comfortable master cabin is finished in satin varnished cherry with a centerline queen berth, steps on either side and ample storage in lockers and drawers
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Queen mattress, Handcraft Mattress System, with cover upholstered in Sunbrella Navigator Mariner 1354-0006
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to starboard aft of the berth with a smaller locker with drawers below opposite to port
- Two large drawers under the berth and sheer lockers above the varnished cherry ceiling battens provide additional storage
- A large overhead deck hatch provides natural ventilation and light and incorporates a retractable screen and shade
- Overhead LED lights with dimmers and bulkhead mounted swing arm lamps with shades provide excellent lighting. Additional LED rope lighting with dimmers add accent lighting washing over cherry battens on either side of queen berth
- LED flat screen TV on starboard aft bulkhead with connection to Blu-Ray player, onboard WIFI system and Direct TV
- Separate stereo controls for master cabin
- (2) 110v AC outlets
- JetStick III® steering system with H-Lock and Dock Hold
- 2) Garmin GPSMAP 8617 multifunction color touch screen displays
- GPS19X satellite antenna
- Garmin Grid remote
- GMR xHD2 high definition 4kw radar
- Standard Horizon Quantum GX5500S VHF radio with loud hailer and command mic at helm station
- Sirius satellite weather for Garmin system
- ACR spotlight mounted on the pilothouse roof, painted to match the deck
- Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers
- 4½” Ritchie compass; mounted forward of helm
- Dual Kahlenberg 24-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Sea Keeper 6 roll mitigation system
- Samsung 29” HD LED TV mounted in master cabin
- Samsung 32” HD LED TV mounted in fold down overhead enclosure in pilothouse
- Fusion MS-UD750 AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB x 2 / AUX x 2 / iPod / iPhone / MTP / Sirius-XM stereo receiver
- Fusion stereo remotes in cockpit, pilothouse, master cabin and fly bridge
- Fusion Bluetooth module for connecting to Bluetooth enabled devices
- Fusion SiriusXM satellite radio module
- (2) Samsung 12v Blu-ray player
- Alpine speakers in cockpit, pilothouse, guest cabin, master cabin and fly bridge
- KVH TV3 with Direct TV tuners for pilothouse and master cabin