*Not for sale to US residents while in US waters.
“QOS” is a Trans-Pacific range, oceangoing 72.6m motoryacht with an elegant interior by Jonny Horsfield of H2 Yacht Design which is superbly executed by Turquoise Yachts. She features a dramatic, 2 story main salon, with upper deck observatory, 3 deck elevator and 5-6 guest staterooms on the main deck. Below, amidships is a stunning health club spa that incorporates a fitness center, Hamman/steam room, 8 person hydro-massage tub, massage room, W.C., shower and a relaxing lounge, all with a fold-down balcony for easy access to the sea.
The private master suite is full beam on the bridge deck, with twin fixed “bump-out” balconies, affording views forward and aft. His and hers bathrooms, separate walk-in closets, lounge area and a study round out this sumptuous suite.
There are twin garages aft that house the limo and sport tenders plus a couple of jet skis and all of the water toys, with access to a large integral swim platform for ease of passenger embarkation and water sports use. There is added storage forward for additional tenders and toys, as well as a “touch and go” helipad.
The expansive sun-deck is an entertainer's dream, with a 5m/16’ pool-spa, sunpads, bar, undercover lounge area, outside lounge area with sunshades, shower, W.C., formal dining for 14 and a night-club set-up complete with lights, smoke machine, sound and mixing desk! Separate crew access and dumb waiter for ease of discrete service.
- Accommodation for 14 guests in 7 cabins
Owner – Bridge Deck
- Full beam owner’s stateroom suite, located on the bridge deck, with oversized bed (99” wide), port and starboard fixed balconies, located on the bridge deck. Includes separate his and hers bathrooms, hers dressing room, his walk-in closet plus a study with a full “his” head with stall shower. The study has direct access to the side deck.
Guests – 6 Staterooms
- All guest staterooms located on the main deck.
- 2 x VIP suites, with en suite bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes. These have an interconnecting door and a door in the guest hallway that can close these 2 suites off, making a private “apartment”.
- 2 x Queen cabins, with en suite bathrooms located on the main deck
- 1 x Twin cabin with en suite bathroom with adjoining children/nanny stateroom/playroom with convertible L-softa and Pullman berth with ensuite bathroom.
- Accommodation for up to 19 crew members in 11 cabins. Captains double stateroom aft of bridge.
Quantum of Solace has built-in redundancy across multiple systems, giving excess capacity and back-up safety – from her 4 equal generators to 2 bilge and 2 fire systems with cross-over capabilities, 2 over-sized watermakers, 3 hot water boilers – the list goes on.
- 2 x Caterpillar 3516B, 2,447 hp. 1,825 kW @ 1,600 rpm
- Engine Hours – Port Main 4,242; Starboard Main 4,241 (Nov 2020)
- Main engines under extended warranty until December 2022
- Gear boxes ZF, 7541 Ratio 3.96:1
- Economical Speed – 13 knots - 300 litres/79usg/hour – 6,000 nm range
- Cruising speed – 15 knots - 450 litres/119usg/hour – 4,750 nm range
- Maximum Speed – 17 knots
Tank Capacities (approximate)
- Fuel: 203,000 litres; USG 53,600
- Water: 36,000 litres; USG 9,500
- Watermakers: Hydromar 20,000 litres per day; 5,280 gallons per day
- Clean Lube Oil: 7,000 litres; USG 1,850
- Dirty Water: 2,100 litres; USG 555
- Grey Water: 2 x 14,900 litres; USG 3,935
- Black Water: 7,100 litres; USG 1850
- Black Water (Sludge Tank): 1,100 litres; USG 290 with Waste Treatment System
Auxiliary Machinery and Electrical System
- Main generators 4 x Caterpillar 200 kW C9, in separate soundproof room
- Generator Hours – Gen 1: 9,424 Gen 2: 8980 Gen 3: 9185 Gen 4: 9299 (Nov 2020)
- Emergency generator 1 x Cummins 138kW
- Emergency Gen Hours – 132 (Nov 2020)
- Electricity 400vAC / 230vAC / 50hZ
- Shore power 2 x 400vAC, 3-phase, 90kVA
- 2 x Atlas Shore power conversion units UHF 125kVA (2019)
- Steering system Data
- Rudder angle indicators Sperry Marine
- Bow thrusters HRP A/C electric run from any generator - 190 kW
- 2 x Fin Quantum ARC 3001 Zero Speed Stabilizers
- Fuel filters Racor
- 2 x Alfa Laval MAB 103 fuel oil separators
- Oil/Water separator RWO, 1,000 litres per hour
- 2 x Bilge pump Bombas Azcue, Wilo
- 2 x Fire pump Bombas Azcue
- 3 x Boilers Ganeshi
- Sewage treatment system Hamann
- WC's Jets
- Air Conditioning Heinen and Hopman ducted air conditioning in public and owner’s area
- Ventilation Fan coils in guest and crew area
- 2 x Seatel V-SAT by ANT SATCOM
- 2 x Seatel TVRO by ANT
- 1 x Sailor Sat Com C GMDSS
- Sailor VHF and MF/HF
- GMDSS for A3 navigation area
- 2 x 4G Cellular system
- 2 x Sailor Fixed VHF Radiophones
- 3 x Simrad Handheld
- Sailor SSB radiotelephone
- Navguard watchkeeping
- Navguard receiver
- Panasonic telephone system
- 18 x ICOM UHF communications
- Anschutz Magnetic compass
- Anschutz Gyro compass
- Anschutz Nautopilot
- Sperry Marine log
- Sperry Marine depth sounder
- 2 x Vision Master X-Band Radars with Raytheon ARPA Black Boxes 7’ arrays
- Vision Master Sperry chart plotter
- DGPS 2 x SAAB-R4
- Navtex SRC
- Simrad wind instruments
- Airmar weather station
- Raytheon SAAB AIS
- Data Hidrolik anchor windlass
- Data Hidrolik aft warping captans
- Data Hidrolik ground tackle
- Sanguineti, 2 x 4,200kg capacity full-beam overhead cranes in garage
- Sanguineti, 2 x 1,000kg SOLAS rescue cranes on foredeck
- Nautical Structures, 6m (20’) passerelle
- Hydraulic Opacmare swim stairs (swim platform)
- Sanguineti sideboard ladder
- Sanguinetti accommodation ladder
- 16 x Underwater Lights
- 2 x Awnings on sun deck and bridge deck (2020)