Contact a Galati Yacht Sales Professional Specialist For More Information On this Yacht
Goat Locker Is An Absolutely Amazing Boat! Built By Safe Boats International (Secure All Around Flotation Equipment), The Worlds Foremost Builder Of Military, Law Enforcement, And Strategic Operation Boats.
Located At The Rybovich Shipyard In Palm Beach, FL. Goat Locker Is The Real Deal, Fast, Exceptionally Well Maintained, Safe, Secure, And Rebuilt In 2018. Turnkey Condition And Ready For Your Adventure!
West Palm Beach, FL
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson Yachts-Ships, Inc.
Goat Locker is an absolutely amazing boat! Built by Safe Boats International (Secure All Around Flotation Equipment), the worlds foremost builder of military, law enforcement, and strategic operation boats.
Located at the Rybovich Shipyard in Palm Beach, FL. Goat Locker is the real deal, fast, exceptionally well maintained, safe, secure, and rebuilt in 2018. Turnkey condition and ready for your adventure!
SAFE 38ft x 10ft Cabin Boat
- Length: 35.3’ + o/b bracket = 39' LOA Inside length: 33' Transom height/shaft length: 30"
- Beam: 10' - Inside Beam: 84 inches
- Person capacity: 24
- Dry weight: 14,172 lbs.
- Draft: approximately 30 inches with average load.
- Max weight capacity, persons, motor, gear: 10,500lbs
- Engines: 4 x 350 hp Mercury Verado – 2018 re-power in factory warranty.
- SAFE XDR-1 Extreme Duty Reinforced Collar System. Patented solid polyethylene (closed cell foam) collar encapsulated by a marinized polyurethane membrane with extreme rip-stop reinforcement.
- Anti-fouling paint on side plates behind collars.
- 5/16’ - 5086 bottom plate with SAFE Boats exclusive 5 stringer system with angled transverse framing on 12-inch centers.
- Low profile dimmable LED deck/walkway lights. Inside & outside lights independently operated
- Doubled keel beaching plate.
- Fabricated outboard bracket with removable quick-release T-handle style cast hatch and secured retracting dive ladder. (requires 30” motor, adds 31” to LOA)
- Self-bailing decks with twin 4-Inch deck scuppers.
- Non-skid decks with 3M Safety Walk All non-skid edges are sealed with 3M Edge Seal.
- Stepped transom with performance shoe in bottom plate Six full length, fully welded performance strakes.
- Sacrificial zinc anode.
- Performance wings below collars.
- Dual aft lockers with fabricated lids (vented).
- Port & starboard aft lockers have independent sub-floors for mounting remote engine items.
- Anchor locker with fabricated lid, anchor tie downs and drain.
- All outside lockers have fabricated aluminum access doors.
- All lockers vents are designed to reduce water intrusion.
- Eight (8) 10-inch cast aluminum weld on cleats.
- Non-skid gunwale flanges.
- Wrap around aft rails.
- Bow rails
- Fore & aft tow posts with SS cross pins.
- Heavy duty motor cage/tow line guide.
- Fabricated aluminum life ring mount.
- Weld on bow eye with SS Insert.
- Custom fabricated weld on pick eyes with SS inserts.
- Oversized rig tubes below deck to accommodate electrical and mechanical rigging
- Flared high volume scupper valves keep aft deck dry while backing down.
- Full width cabin with forward V-berth. (insulated & carpeted)
- Forward cockpit with cuddy access door, bow storage locker, and self-bailing deck.
- Bow cabin hatch.
- Aluminum weather tight full access cabin side slider doors. (Port & Starboard)
- Sliding side aft windows (Port & Stbd.) for aft passenger’s air circulation.
- Weather tight hinged aluminum aft door.
- Overhead spotter windows. (tinted)
- All windows are bolt in safety glass.
- OHIP - Overhead fold-down electronics bar.
- Two (2) fire extinguishers and mounts.
- Fuel fill pod with SS fill and vent.
- 400-gallon fuel tank with a formed bottom. (1/4" - 5086) No bottom seams Longitudinal and transverse baffles
- Fuel tank has full size isolation and vibration dampening plates on tank ends to isolate tank from mounting bracket
- Fuel tank mounting brackets are isolated on rubber mounts from hull structure.
- Dual fuel tank pickups.
- Racor water separator with see-thru bowl, priming system & self-venting drain. (one per motor); SS swaged fittings, inspection Cabin, Dash and V-berth
- Six (6) shock mitigating seats mounted on storage boxes with footrests. (see options if more are needed)
- Port & starboard aft jump seat/storage boxes.
- Aft cabin storage lockers, port and starboard, with gasketed exterior access door.
- Swing down radar pod/antenna/spotlight mount.
- Exterior storage locker suitable for pump can or genset.
- Kohler 7.5 kW Generator (petrol)
- Three red/white dome lights (two in cabin, one in V-berth).
- Portable 12-volt chart light mounted inside starboard helm.
- Accessory 12-voIt power receptacles
- Fabricated tie bars to secure all wiring.
- Single marine grade Optima blue top battery with switches and battery box.
- Battery tie-downs fabricated to the deck.
- All electrical connections are sealed in marine grade shrink tube.
- Blue Sea 360 marine grade breaker system, battery switches, back lighting, and custom labels.
- Running lights.
- Port, starboard and aft flood/deck lights.
- Upgraded self-parking Intermittent windshield wiper with washer system.
- Hydraulic steeling. (tilt htm)
- Transom rig tubes.
- Two overhead air circulation fans.
- Compass with backlighting.
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
NOW SHOWING RESULTS - OF