Joystick ControlHULL and DECK
- Carinthia Blue Awlgrip hull paint
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house non-skid decks.
- Double Bootstripe Creak over Red Awlgrip
- Red Micron bottom paint
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin and Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Optional 3 Lumitec SeablazeX underwater lights
- Optional overboard waste discharge
Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform with optional teak inserts, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller. Hinckley designed polished SS folding anchor roller with 12-volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and handheld wireless remote. Polished SS Delta anchor with 25’ SS chain and 150’ rode.
- Optional fresh water washdown in anchor well.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless Steel handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides with opening port in the head
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with Radome painted to match deck
- Optional remote controlled upgraded RCL-100 LED spotlight on mast, painted to match deck
- Large opening side windows in Pilothouse
- Optional (2) Stainless Steel electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse with Ocean Air Sky Screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- Stainless Steel swim handle on transom painted to match hull
- Single bay varnished teak handrail mounted at port dash
- Optional varnished teak package including dash and pilothouse liners
- Deck reinforced for future installation of Hinckley designed bow rail
- Optional Transom mounted stainless steel tow hook for wakeboard/tubing rope
The Cockpit features optional teak decks with additional and removable cushioned seating in front of transom door.
More cockpit features:
- Optional Teak decks in cockpit
- Starboard transom door from swim platform with optional extra seating
- Optional 18” deep insulated and drained cooler in port amenity with hinged lid
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- Cockpit cushions in Ralph Lauren Patio Stripped Blue
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Ivory Stamoid cockpit mooring cover in sand
- Two speakers in cockpit with dedicated amplifier and volume control
- Optional Teak cockpit coamings
- Two stainless steel rod holders mounted on the Port and Starboard side decks
- Two sets of rod racks under port cockpit gunnel
- Custom removable stamoid sail shade with carbon fiber poles
- Cockpit Seating Cushions in Ralph Lauren Patio Stripe Blue
The Pilothouse is fully air-conditioned and features Sunbrella Bubble Mariner with Sailcloth Shell piping upholstery.
- Optional Varnished teak pilothouse liners and dash
- Optional teak decks throughout
- (4) Pilothouse windows with Green Tint include: (2) Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Insulated white overhead has two optional (2) Electric opening oversized hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades
- Stidd seats with Luxor Leather Soft Touch in Dune for helmsman and navigator seats with integral folding foot rests
- Optional power adjustment for Stidd helm seat, fore/aft, up and down.
- Optional 18” deep insulated and drained cooler in port amenity between cockpit and pilothouse with folding lid and storage below.
- Two optional Hella fans located forward above helm chairs
- Two 12,000 BTU air conditioning/reverse cycle heat units in pilothouse with separate controls for port and starboard.
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights
- Storage lockers under pilothouse settees
- (8) Cup holders, two at each settee and two at each helm location
- Glove box/storage at port and starboard helm shelves
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Varnished teak handrail on centerline
- Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
- Optional 110V AC waterproof outlet in pilothouse
- Two sets of Rupp rod holders on glass varnished teak bases on underside of pilothouse for a total storage of 6 rods
- Pilothouse cushions in Ralph Lauren Patio Stripe Blue
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick II®” with H-Lock and Heading hold features
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- Glove box/storage with lid at aft end of starboard shelf and USB jacks
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Nav Equipment:
- Upgraded Raymarine e165 16” color Chartplotter/Radar with 4kw 24” color HD scanner
- Raymarine P70R Autopilot with RMK wired remote interfaced to GPS
- i70 Multifunction instrument display with depth interfaced with Raymarine equipment
- Raymarine fish finder with CP370 ClearPulse Sonar module
- Flir M-232 thermal night vision camera
- Standard Horizon Explorer Gx1600BVHF radio with RAM mic
- Sirius XM Satellite weather
- Racor fuel filter/water audible alarm with indicators for generator main engines
- High water bilge alarm with indicators for each bilge zone (3)
- ACR remote spotlight control
- Independent climate controls at port and starboard helm
- Upgraded Fusion / JL Audio stereo system in lieu of standard Fusion including (3) Pairs of speakers total. (1) Subwoofer in cockpit. (1) JL Audio MDH series Amplifier
- Additional USB power jack at helm
- SiriusXM Satellite radio for Fusion Stereo
- Sole 22" monitor - island berth area
The Queen Island Berth interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is gloss varnished teak and tulipwood. This spacious cabin with 6’2” standing headroom is fully climate controlled with 10,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioning unit with outlets in the main cabin and the head.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the Island Berth accommodations forward.
- Corian “Sandalwood” countertop in galley
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Gloss Varnished Cherry countertop and under-mounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Air conditioning/heat outlet in head
- One optional Hella fan
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- Stainless steel towel bar
- Island Queen Berth with settee to port for easy access to the bunk.
- Storage lockers under Island Queen berth have easy-access cherry front drawers
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the berths to starboard.
- Overhead Stainless Steel opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
- Two optional Hella fans located on forward bulkhead
- Air conditioning/heat outlet in cabin with zone control located at galley aft face
- Forward berth cushion in Sunbrella Rialto Ash with the forward cabin seat cushion in Sunbrella Chartres Graphite
- 22” Sole LED monitor mounted on bulkhead aft of bunk to starboard
- Optional 9 KW Onan generator with sound shield (75 hours estimated)
- Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system.
- (2) 12-volt house batteries for a total of 420-amps.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House – Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- (2) Two 185 amp 12 Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for each starting battery
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt AC electrical system
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- (2) 30-amp shore power cord. (1) Dedicated to house and charging loads and (1) dedicated to climate control systems
- Victron Multiplus inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- 3000-watt pure sign-wave inverter with control mounted in cabin
- Optional 110-volt outlet located at port helm
- Upgraded twin Volvo D6-435hp diesel engines
- Optional Algae-X conditioners for engines and generator
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- 7” hydraulic variable thrust bow thruster
- Hinckley’s "JetStick II", 2nd generation integrated control system with Hinckley’s “H-Lock” automatic positioning and heading lock feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) and position.
- Dual-cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Fuel filter/water separator with audible alarm panel at helm
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump
- 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated
- 40-gallon polyethelelene water tank
- (2) 110-gallon polyethelene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser
- Engine box forced-air exhaust fan
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down
- Optional overboard waste discharge