Joystick ControlHULL and DECK
- Snow White Revisited topsides
- Snow White Revisited gelcoat cabin house and deck
- Custom Triple bootstripe - Blue
- Shark White bottom
Hinckley DualGuard Plus® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber/e-glass internal structure. Laminated with vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- OPTIONAL Polished stainless steel anchor roller with 12-volt windlass, controls at helm and wireless remote
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow and stern fixed 316L stainless steel mooring cleats and “Pull-Up” mid-rail cleats
- OPTIONAL Two (4) stainless steel rod holder mounted to port and starboard side decks
- OPTIONAL Custom Hinckley Bo-peep handrail with side deck mounts, port and starboard.
- Fender padeyes with chafe strips on toe rails
- All opening ports on cabin house sides (in lieu of standard fixed). Opening port in head has screen.
- One oversized low-profile stainless steel hatch in cabin house
- Transom mounted tow hook for water sports
The Cockpit features wonderful seating with Luxor Soft Touch upholstery on both forward and aft facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform. Unlike sisterships, TATE features port and starboard “coaming gates” found on larger Picnic Boats and Talarias.
- Drop-leaf style table with second base to allow for use in pilothouse and cockpit.
- Closed off coaming kickwells, port and starboard. Each kickwell to have two hinged Teak Isle doors for access.
- Varnished teak coaming cap
- Hinckley custom built teak step box to aid boarding on port or starboard side
- Starboard transom door from swim platform.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door.
- Ample storage in stern seat lockers.
- Stamoid cockpit mooring cover
- SS Powered pilothouse overhead hatches with switches on port and starboard with lockout function
- Accordion style window blinds concealed rails in teak valancerFour (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless Stainless Steel pilothouse windows- two fixed front windows and two manual sliding side windows.
- Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Two Electric Stidd seats port and starboard
- Cushioned settees port and starboard Insulated white overhead.
- Install drawers in pilothouse settee faces.
- Custom teak drawers with maple drawer box under settees
- Lighting is three (3) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers.
- Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard.
- (4) Cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- OPTIONAL 24,000 BTU of air conditioning in pilothouse with temperature controls to port and starboard helm areas
- Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows to enclose pilothouse.
- Two (2) entertainment system speakers to port and starboard with independent zone control.
- Drop-Leaf style table with second base to allow for use in pilothouse and cockpit.
Forward to Port:
- Manual sliding side window with power operated overhead hatch
- Storage compartment under port helm seat with door on inboard face
- Glove box for storage of small items
- Thermostat control for port pilothouse air conditioning and reverse cycle heat unit
- Vessel shore and generator power selection and breaker panel
- Stainless steel cup holder forward of glove box
- Stainless steel footrest integrated into helm area
HELM STATION (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick II®” with heading hold and hover lock. The JetStick integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick.
- Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level
- Storage compartment under helm seat with door on inboard face of compartment
- Glove box to starboard for storage of small items
- Thermostat control for starboard pilothouse air conditioning and reverse cycle heat unit
- Stainless steel cup holder at forward end of starboard shelf
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- UPGRADED Raymarine es128 with 12” multifunction color Radar/Chart plotter/depth finder/fishfinder
- 4kw digital Raydome and Differential GPS antennae painted to match deck
- Sirius satellite weather system
- AIS transmit and receive
- Standard Horizon VHF with RAM mic
- ACR-RL50B remote controlled spot light mounted on mast and painted to match the deck, spot light control mounted at helm
- Raymarine p70R Autopilot interfaced into chartplotter
- Dual stainless steel electric tab system
- Exalto heavy duty wiper system control panel with integrated wash function
- Racor fuel filter water alarm indicator panel
- Fireboy fire suppression system override panel
- Ritchie compass mounted at helm
Gloss varnish interior highlights - Options includes most interior solid woods (including solid trim, fiddles, locker tops, door frames, corner posts, overhead trim, bunk rail, mirror frame, and gumps.)
Gloss varnish highlights on hull sheathing (aka hull ceilings).
All opening portlights (in lieu of standard 3 fixed in cabin, 1 opening in head).
- Silestone galley countertop -Tirgris Sand. Cored countertop to minimize weight.
- Silestone head countertop -Tirgris Sand. Cored countertop to minimize weight
- Custom cherry countertop fiddle
- Relocated trash below sink.
- Standard trash locker space to replaced with a storage drawer. Size and design of drawer to maximize space. Drawer opens to full extension
- Increased height of forward above-counter locker and install mid shelf for glass storage.
- Dedicated storage for dishware and cutlery in main bank of drawer.
- Silverware dividers in top drawer with dish pegs in lower
- Single-burner induction cooktop (in lieu of standard cocktop)
- Single under mounted polished stainless steel bowl with Corian cover.
- Stainless steel front loading refrigerator
- Large pantry locker outboard with cherry door
- 110-volt outlet
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink
- Companionway step are hinged to access storage space below
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry paneled door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Silestone Tirgris Sand countertop with an under mounted porcelain sink.
- Custom cherry countertop fiddle
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Jabsco electric marine head is plumbed to a custom 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank with deck pump out fitting
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and below counter
- Hanging locker and drawer storage aft and inboard
- Opening port with screen
- 110-volt outlet
- Overboard waste discharge system
- Reconfigured V-berth to be seating area around table.
- High/low table which converts to berth.
- Custom seating area with varnished cherry faces and settee rail.
- Cherry hull ceilings
- Storage drawers port and starboard below settee with air conditioning grill forward
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 880 CCA capability each (new 2020)
- House – Two(2) 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA – 210-amps each (new 2020)
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters
- OPTIONAL Victron 3000 watt inverter and battery charger with charger control located at main panel in head
- Two 150 amp 12 Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries.
- 30- amp charger for house and start batteries
- (2) 30-amp power connections – 110v shore power cord.
- 3 Lumitec SeaBlazeX White/Blue LED underwater lights on the transom.
OPTIONAL Onan 5-kw marine diesel generator - with remote digital display mounted in head.
- Twin Volvo D4 300 HP common rail diesel engines
- Hamilton 242 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF transmissions
- Proportional hydraulic 7” bow thruster
- Dual hydraulic PTO pumps supply fluid to operate the bow thruster, Hamilton water jets and steering system, one pump on each engine for redundancy
- Air Conditioning for interior and pilothouse. Total of 24,000 BTU. 8,000 BTU unit for interior, two 8,000 BTU units for pilothouse, with reverse cycle for heat.
- Hinckley custom “JetStick II®” control system, integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster and water jets, system includes “Hover Lock” and “Heading Hold”
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Analog Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Power assist hydraulic steering system
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 35-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- One 160-gallon polyethylene fuel tank.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch.
- Engine room forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.