Built by an experienced owner SUNDAY FUNDAY was highly optioned during her build and has been serviced by Hinckley and cared for by a professional captain since new. Some of her enhancements include an upgraded engine package for more nimble performance and higher top speeds, a generator and air conditioning for interior and cockpit, a handheld remote for the JetStick and teak decking in the cockpit.
The Talaria 34 Runabout blends the interior and exterior with an aft sunpad lounging area, a center cockpit area that converts from open air to fully enclosed with a bimini and front, aft and side curtains. Galley elements have been brought out to cockpit for easy access with comfortable seating for up to eight guests to lounge and socialize. Below, there is a simple but elegant interior with a head forward separated with a bifold door from a main cabin with starboard and port seats that convert with a filler to a double berth for occasional nights aboard.
- Satin finished cherry interior with vanished teak and tulipwood cabin sole (cabin sole included custom lift out to access shower sump below)
- All locker doors are varnished cherry, flat panel style, flush-mounted in solid cherry trim.
- Drawers are solid wood dovetail box drawers with solid cherry faces to match locker doors.
- Large overhead stainless steel hatch with OceanAir retractable screen and shade provides light and ventilation below
- Fixed hull ports in main cabin provide additional light and views to the outside
- Air-conditioning with reverse cycle for heat
- Overhead and bulkhead mounted LED lighting
Located forward of the main cabin, the hull width head is separated by a bi-fold cherry door that can be secured in the open position for a more open feel below
- 12v Vetus electric marine head with lift up oiled teak enclosure that serves as seat when down
- Corian “Deep Nocturne” countertops with undermounted stainless steel sink
- Hot and cold pressure water faucet with pull out handle for shower
- Storage in cherry shear lockers above counters and in drawers and lockers below counter
- White v-groove overhead and sheathing outboard
- Locker door forward for access to forepeak with inset mirror
The main cabin area is a multi purpose space with port and starboard matching settees with removable table and additional counter space with a filler to convert settees to double berth for sleeping for occasional overnights
- White overhead panels with varnished cherry sheathing boards outboard
- Additional counterpace to port with microwave and storage in drawer and locker above microwave
- Oiled teak companionway steps with storage below
- Locker on starboard side with electrical panel with custom storage for liquor bottles and glasses
- Removable butterfly cherry table with padded cover
The large comfortable cockpit provides an open entertaining space with the bimini down but can be enclosed when desired with the bimini up and removable front, back and side curtains installed.
- Custom Hinckley helm and passenger seats with stainless steel pedestals and electric up/down/roe/aft adjustment. Seats have flip up bolster to convert from seat to leaning post, fold down armrests and are upholstered in LuxorLeather “Wheat”
- Passenger side helm pod provides protected storage and access to stereo with storage tray in shelf and handrail below
- Air conditioning vents provide cool air directed at helm and passenger seats
- Teak and stainless handrail in front of passenger seat
- Teak footrest in front of helm and passenger seats with storage below
- Teak decking on cockpit sole
- Amenity aft of passenger seat with lift up varnished teak top to reveal sink and trash with storage below and stainless drink holders outboard
- Amenity aft of helm seat with lift up varnished teak top with insulated 12v fridge and storage below and stainless drink holders outboard
- Comfortable U-shaped seating area aft of amenities with removable center fillers with storage in large locker under cockpit sole
- Removable varnished teak cockpit table and stainless pedestal with storage
- Cockpit cover spans windshield to aft deck. Additional larger cover spans from windshield to transom for longer term storage
The Aft Deck features large sunpad area with transom door and centerline walkway from transom door to cockpit.
- Sunpad with adjustable headrest positions upholstered in LuxorLeather “Wheat” fabric.
- Custom SS handrails for easy boarding with storage in cockpit locker.
- Handrails integrated into teak coaming cap
- Two drink holders located in forward corners of sun pad
- Centerline walkway covered in teak decking. Fold over cushion keeps walkway hidden when not in use.
- Hot/cold cockpit shower at transom door
- Yanmar 8LV 370hp diesel engines (upgraded from standard 320’s) with ZF 220 transmissions (232 hours August 2020)
- Hamilton HJ274 high efficiency jet drives
- Hinckley JetStick II integrated controls system with Hinckley “H-Lock” automatic positioning and heading lock feature and fingertip control of vessel
- Sidepower 7” proportional hydraulic bow thruster integrated into JetStick
- 180 Gallon polyethylene fuel tank with flush mount vents and fuel/air seperators
- Racor fuel filters for engines and genset with vacuum gauges and water sensing alarms
- Automatic fire extinguisher system for engine compartment, with automatic engine shut-down.
- 5 kw Onan marine diesel generator with sound shield and remote digital display start/stop panel (212 hours August 2020)
- (3) 6,000 BTU air conditioning units for port and starboard helm areas in cockpit and interior
- Oil change pump for changing oil on engines, transmissions and generator
- Lectrotab Dual cylinder stainless trim tabs with indicating controls at helm
- Hydraulic steering with electric power steering assist
- 25 gallon polyethylene water tank
- Seaward 110v 3 gallon hot water tank
- 12-volt Vetus Porcelain marine head with a 30-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank with flush mount vent on hull side and pump out fitting on deck.
- (3) Rule 1500 GPH 12v bilge pumps with Paragon safety float switches and high water alarm
- Marelon ball valve seacocks with thru hulls below water line and Marelon® thru-hulls above waterline.
- 12v refrigerator in cockpit
- Hinckley DualGuard Plus® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber/e-glass internal structure. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®)
- Stainless steel half-round on solid fiberglass molded rubrail.
- Hinckley designed fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color with teak decking and stainless steel half round on edge
- Flush mounted transom door on centerline with 316 stainless steel hinges for easy access from swim platform
- Stainless steel handle on transom painted to match hull for swim ladder
- PVC quarter guards painted to match hull with stainless steel half round on edge provides protection against pilings along tumblehome of hull
- Hull painted Alexseal Metallic Dolphine Blue with Double Aristo blue boot stripe and Micron CSC Black bottom
- E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Varnished teak to rail with integrated 316L polished stainless steel bow chocks and stainless steel half round chafe strips by midship cleats and fender padeyes
- Stainless steel framed wrap around windshield with integrated opening side vent windows and varnished teak cap
- Varnished teak eyebrow and Talaria
- Two 10" “pull-up” bow cleats, two “pull-up” 8" stern cleats, Two 8" “pull-up” spring cleats, all Type 316L stainless steel.
- Large, low profile stainless steel deck hatch in foredeck
- Stainless steel folding padeyes for fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 12v DC system with separate house and start batteries (two 4D AGM house batteries and two Group 31 AGM start batteries)
- C-zone digital switching with touch screen display integrated with chartplotter for monitoring and control of DC loads and systems
- Hinckley Onwatch remote monitoring system tracks bilge, security, shorepower, batteries, location and critical engine data
- (2) 150 amp 12v DC alternators for charging house and start batteries
- Heavy duty remote battery switches with paralleling capability for emergency starting
- Mastervolt 35amp battery charger for house and start batteries
- 30 amp 110v AC shore power inlet and cord with breaker and ELCI protection
- 110v AC breaker panel with selector for shore or generator
- Two heavy-duty electric, self-parking wipers on windscreen windows, with intermittent wiper control and fresh water windshield washer.
- 110v outlets in head and main cabin
- Approved running and anchor lights
- Upgraded LED engine room lights
ELECTRONICS & NAVAGATION:
- Garmin GPSMap 7612 12” color touch screen chartplotter
- Garmin SHP Reactor Autopilot with GHC20 control pad
- Garmin AIS 600 tranceiver interfaced to chartplotter
- Garmon GSD24 Sonar interfaced to chartplotter
- Standard Horizon Explorer GX1600B VHF with Ram Mic at helm
- Fusion MS-AV750 stereo with Bluetooth and wired remote at helm
- Speakers in cockpit and main cabin
- Delta stainless steel anchor with 25’ stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode on folding bow roller assembly
- Maxwell 12v electric windlass with remote and control at helm
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system for engine compartment, with automatic engine shut-down.
- (3) dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Flare kit
- Carbon Monoxide detector