Highlights Headliners replaced in salon, dining, and galley. New bimini top Main engine & stabilizer services New Stainless Exhaust system All Fuel Tanks pressure cleaned Full beam master stateroom. Two large VIP staterooms. Beautiful country style galley, with stainless steel appliances
Accessed from the stbd foyer with vaulted ceilings, all four stunning and spacious en suite staterooms are located on this vast lower level. An aft full beam master king, forward port & stbd matching Queen VIP staterooms, and amidships twin with an additional Pullman bed, ensuring guests are kept in absolute luxury.
The full-beam Master Suite features his and her baths with separate toilets, Jacuzzi, and shower. This stateroom an oversized closet, multiple storage drawers, and a sofa. Combined with large aspect portholes throughout; this is a private retreat, commanding relaxation.
All staterooms feature TVs, DVDs, VCRs, and Direct TV.
Aluminum hull with teak decks. Raised Pilothouse semi-displacement motor yacht.
- Length Overall: 118 ft. (35.97m)
- Beam: 26 ft. (7.92m)
- Draft (Max): 6ft (1.83m)
- Tonnage: 251 gross
- Fuel Capacity: 9,500 US Gallons / 35,961 Liters
- Water capacity: 2,500 US Gallons / 9,463 Liters
- Watermakers: 2,500 US Gallons / 9,463 Liters
- Lube Oil: 120 Galons
- Waste Oil: 120 Gallons
- Waste/Holding Tanks: 3,000 US Gallons / 11,356 Liters
- Max Speed: 21 knots
- Cruising Speed: 16 knots
Communication, Navigation and Entertainment Systems
- Internet: Wave WIFI system with 2 repeaters High-speed internet with KVH dome
- Fax: Furuno dFax
- VHF: SEA M602 VHF radio. Icom M504 VHF radio on Flybridge
- SSB: SEA 2250 SSB radio
- Radar: Simrad RA713CA Color Radar. Furuno ARPA on Flybridge
- Gyrocompass: Plath gyro compass
- Automatic Pilot: C Plath Autopilot Navpilot V on Bridge and Flybridge.
- Digital Depth: B&G Hydra 2000 depth & water-speed indicator on Bridge and Flybridge. B&G 20/20 CD pack large display with control button DATAMARINE D3000
- GPS: Northstar 952X 6000i GPS plotter on Bridge and Flybridge
- System Monitor:
- Chart Plotter: Nobletech chart plotter Admiral Series
- Misc.: Sperry Marine Rudder Angle Indicator. 2x Spotlight remote controls. Alarm Panel. Spotlight remote controls on Flybridge.
- Audio Equipment: Fusion Stereo with Sirius XM Satellite radio for Flybridge and Bridge.
- Engine Type: 2 x Caterpillar 3412B 1350 hp
- Gearboxes: ZF - BW255P
- Drive: Standard Shaft Drive
Generators & Electricity:
- Generators: 2 x Northern Lights 55 KW, 3 phase
- Shore Power: 2 x 100 amp shore power circuits
- Misc: Dual LaMarche isolation transformers. Dual Stabline voltage booster / regulators. 12V & 24V automatic battery chargers.
- Type: JD Nall Aqua Air, 20 tons total
- 4 x Chillers Marine Air, 5 tons each
- Aqua Air fan coil assemblies
- Air-conditioned engine room and lazerette
- Watermakers: 1 x Reverse Osmosis 2,500 gal per day
- Stabilizers: NAIAD - 353
- Steering System: High Nautique
- Sewage System: Microphor LF 210 EL-RO System
- 8 x LF 210 toilets
- 110 VAC Oberdoffer Mcerator pump
- Dockside or direct overboard pump-out
- 2 x black water tanks
Tender and Toys
- Tender: 17’ 6” Novurania w/ 115hp outboard
- Toys: 2 x Seadoo Waverunners GTI 130 (new 2014)
- Dive Compressor
- Anchor Windlass: 2 x Maxwell VWC 6000 vertical electric anchor windlass
- Anchors: 2 x 231lb. Poole galvanized anchors with rigging
- Anchor Chain: 1 x 350’ galvanized anchor chain
- Crane and Davits: 1 x Mar Quipt 2500lbs. capacity davit with 2- speed handheld controls
- Misc.: 2 x 100 amp 1 phase shore supply cords.Custom handrails and custom teak cap rails