Key Features To Consider
HYDRAULIC SWIM PLATFORM
260HP MAN R6 WITH LOW ORIGINAL HOURS
BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS
XENTA JOYSTICK FOR EASY DOCKING
SPACIOUS 3 STATEROOM LAYOUT WITH ADDITIONAL CREW CABIN
WASHER AND DRYER
TO MANY GREAT DETAILS TO LIST
BEAUTIFUL 60 FLYBRIDGE THAT COULD BE YOURS THIS SUMMER!!
- The cockpit is extremely spacious with teak throughout.
- The swim platform is hydraulic and equipped with chocks for a tender.
- There are multiple storage areas on the port and starboard sides.
- The crew quarters is accessed through the bench seat as well as a transom door from the swim platform.
- Engine access is through a large hatch in the cockpit sole.
- The battery switches are conveniently located on the starboard side as you enter the large sliding glass doors into the salon.
- A Clarion stereo remote controls the upgraded JL Audio system in the cockpit area.
- A molded, teak staircase leads up to the bridge on the port side of the cockpit.
- The flybridge is also an expansive area with seating for 10+ and a large layout area aft.
- There is an outdoor galley unit to port with a sink, fridge and ice maker.
- There are JL speakers and subwoofers throughout the flybridge.
- LED lighting in the hard top lights up the area very well.
- 6 skylights also lend to a large amount of sunlight during the day.
- The upper helm is equipped with full Raymarine electronics, Xenta joystick, VHF, autopilot, searchlight and windlass controls.
- The salon is yet another large gathering area that boasts an L-shaped sofa to port and loveseat to starboard.
- There is a 46-inch flatscreen equipped with a DVD player as well as Intellian satellite TV.
- Bose surround sound makes the viewing experience excellent on the flatscreen.
- 2 small steps lead up to the dining area to starboard just across from the large U-shaped galley to port.
- The galley is U-shaped with ample storage and beautiful granite counters.
- The hardwood flooring continues from the salon throughout the galley area.
- She is equipped with separate Isotherm fridge and Vitrifrigo freezer.
- Miele oven and 3 burner Miele cooktop and microwave below.
- Large double basin, stainless steel Franke sink with chrome faucet.
Lower Helm Station
- The beautiful, brown leather Treben helm set is the first thing you will notice at the lower helm station.
- The moves up and down and forward and back electronically.
- She is equipped with twin Raymarine 15-inch hybrid touchscreen plotters.
- Raymarine sounder ST 60 Tridata.
- Separate Raymarine autopilot control.
- Xenta joystick.
- Digital MAN gauges for each R6.
- Quick windlass control and chain counter.
- Jabsco searchlight.
- Trim tab control.
- Push-button start and stop for MAN engines.
- Electronic throttle control for MAN engines.
- To starboard is the digital display for the alarms and electrical status.
- You make your way down the stairway, to port you have a combo washer and dryer unit.
- The master is full beam and boasts huge windows on the port and starboard side just above the waterline.
- The queen berth is easily accessed from both sides.
- To starboard is a large seating area complemented with a leather and wood table.
- There are 3 storage lockers and even more storage space in the master bath.
- The ambient lighting behind the leather wall panels gives the room a great touch.
- There is also a wall mounted LG flat screen and separate AC control for the master.
- The head has a separate stall shower, basin sink and plenty of storage room for extended trips.
VIP and Guest Staterooms
- Tons of natural light floods the VIP cabin with 6 small ports and an overhead hatch.
- The day head is also accessed by the VIP through an adjoining door.
- The guest stateroom is equipped with 2 twin berths.
- There is a large port for natural light in this room as well.
- Equipped with ample storage including a large hanging locker.
- The day head also has a separate stall shower and again plenty of storage for extended stays.
- Easily accessed from the aft deck under the settee or from the transom door.
- 2 Twin berths along with en-suite head and shower
- The large space makes daily checks simple and allows for plenty of room to perform maintenance.
- 2 x MAN R6 800 hp with 1433 original hours March 2020
- 1,000-Hour MAN Service Completed May 2017
- 20 kW Kohler with 3,132 original hours March 2020
- SK Watermaker HC Series with 30 approximate hours.
An outstanding example of Azimut Yachts unique style and special attention to detail. Don’t miss the opportunity to have 60 AZIMUT AT YOUR MARINA THIS SUMMER! If you are in the market for a Flybridge 60 Azimut, THIS IS YOUR NEXT ACQUISITION! She is easy to show 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today.
Owners Personal Effects. A list will be provided upon request
Engine hours are a representation of what the listing broker has been supplied by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, major overhauls and all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.