Contact a Galati Yacht Sales Professional Specialist For More Information On this Yacht
TIVOLI Has A History Of Global Exploration Taking The Previous Owner Across The Pacific And Through The Caribbean. Heavy Steel Hull, Light Aluminum Superstructure, Wide Walk-around Side Decks With High Bulwarks.
TIVOLI has a history of global exploration taking the previous owner across the Pacific and through the Caribbean. Heavy steel hull, light aluminum superstructure, wide walk-around side decks with high bulwarks.
In 2017, the current owner purchased TIVOLI with the intent of modernizing and continued long range cruising.
Modernization of the Doggersbank design consisted of (but not limited to):
1. TNT Hydraulic Lift
- Mega HD with 2nd Stage (submerges to launch tender and raises up from normal
position whilst underway)
- Teak decking
- Sacrificial pop-out inserts
- Total of 10-foot extension from original stern
- 2 Hydraulic units
2. New bow thruster installed 2018
- Wesmar V2 16NS Bow Thruster
3. Addition of a stern turn thruster
- WESMAR Hydraulic 40hp- 12" stainless gear
- Twin counter rotation STERN THRUSTER
- Joystick control panel
4. Replacement of 10 air handlers with new Dometic controllers
- Dometic Air handlers with top of the range Dometic electronic controls
- All three Chiller units refurbished
- All ducting removed and replaced
5. Watermaker serviced
- New Membrane Skid,2-4040
6. Modernization reconfiguration of the flybridge.
- New bar built (still requires fairing and painting)
- The reconfiguration of the flybridge expanded the entertainment area with new bar
with icemaker and refrigerator.
7. Stabilizer upgrade and service including new control unit
- Installed new DSP5001 electronics package with 3-axis gyro
- Magnetic Potentiometer, Touchpad Console with screen, Console J-box
- Stabilizer fins dropped, serviced and repacked
8. Full hull and superstructure repaint in Awlgrip down to fairing
- Hull painted in AwlGrip Pigeon Blue
- Superstructure in Awlgrip Ice White
9. 4 new toilets
10. Propellers remachined
11. All water tanks sandblasted and repainted
12. Fuel tanks sandblasted and coated
13. All fresh water plumbing refurbished
14. Cramm davit fully reconditioned
15. Cramm windlass reconditioned
16. New A/Sea 36Kva shore power conversion unit installed
17. New D’Angelo exhaust system designed and installed
18. Engine room repainted to bilge
19. Fuel system and pumps refurbished
20. New Lutron lighting system installed
The interior has beautiful raised mahogany hand rubbed joinery.
- (3) Guest cabins with double ensuite heads
- Owner’s suite had his/her heads, Jacuzzi tub, and stall steam shower
- (2) Northern Lights 40 kW generators
- Atlas frequency and voltage converter
- Gray water: 250 gallons
- Black water: 634 gallons
- Clean oil: 100 gallons
- Waste oil: 158 gallons
- Hydraulic oil: 100 gallons
TIVOLI can be easily handled by a crew of 2 or a competent owner/operator.
Days prior to the current owners completing the modernization of TIVOLI, a faulty A/C unit caught fire in the crew mess.
TIVOLI’s crew area has been stripped to the steel hull and currently sits with sub-flooring only, no joinery.Disclaimer
NOW SHOWING RESULTS - OF
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Luke Brown Yachts - Ft. Lauderdale.