Yacht Build and Layout
- Premium materials from our Kevlar enforced metallic colored painted hulls, head to toe thick teak surfaces and a huge tee top totally made of Carbon fiber.
- Euro-luxurious outdoor living throughout our award winning designs of our bow areas, aft decks and sky-lounge fly bridges.
- Four cabin staterooms each with its own private en-suite bathrooms (heads) Two bed crew quarters with a shared bathroom with crew Mess.
Machinery & Mechanicals
- Many large yacht features include diamond plate aluminum decking and stainless handrails with walk around space at the motors. Twin 23kW generators.
- Easy access to electrical systems and panels with good access to service areas including through hulls.
- Aft storage area at the door gives the crew a space to stow tools and docking equipment.
- 230V AC Power sources
Stern Aft and Cockpit
Walking up to this yacht you notice her high free board and easy access aboard. An extra large hydraulic swim platform (600kg capacity) with a large yacht-like engine room door.
The passerelle (gangway) extends out of the aft steps to provide easy access aboard from the bathing platform.
Bathing Platform Features:
- Hydraulic up/down lifting system – 600 kg max loading capacity
- Platform size suitable for a 3.85 m tender length
- Platform teak floor and teak grating
- Stainless steel fender bar with rubber insert reinforcement
- Foldable bathing ladder (with storage supports into transom lazarette)
- Transom lazarette with hydraulically operated door
- Stern stairs to aft cockpit, with stainless steel handrails and hatches for shore power connection and stern platform shower (cold and hot supply)
- Electro-hydraulic concealed stainless steel gangway, with teak grating, automatic stanchions and courtesy LED lights
- Tall ceilings with coverage all the way aft to the sofa. You will notice there are no pillars needed to hold up the back of the deck ceiling giving unobstructed view.
- Full sofa with extra deep cushions and thigh bolsters carried well below the knee. Two side settees to port and starboard gives more seating options.
- The teak table provides dining for up to 8. Its convertible configuration allows it to be lowered as a coffee table and also to be used in a chaise lounge configuration.
- Teak handrails on bulwark with stainless steel handrails.
- Teak floor with perimeter courtesy lights.
- Stainless steel and tempered glass fashion plates for lateral protection of the cockpit,with courtesy lights
- Saloon door in stainless steel and tempered glass with special system for complete folding of the 3 door panels on the starboard side.
- Stainless steel and Plexiglas gates to stern staircases.
- Stern sofa with storage.
- 2 sofas with storage on port and starboard sides.
- 2 electric adjustable height table legs with fold able teak table for 8 people.
- LED power and courtesy lights on ceiling.
- Flush deck hatch for engine room emergency exit.
- Covers for table and sofas.
- Glass Doors across the entire back of the deck house open up into the spacious main deck.
- Stainless Steel framed Opacmare doors accordion open across the back to give a complete alfresco space for the galley, dinette and saloon.
- A totally open space; you notice there are no bulkheads or walls from the windshield all the way aft. Extra large windows keep the space open to the outside with automated blinds for privacy.
- The teak floors provide comfort and security. Leather tiles in the saloon floor with leather in tabletops and wall accents.
- Monte Carlo Yachts patented design includes a full aluminum framework allowing for lighter weight and greatly increased rigidity providing additional space and sound isolation from the engines and generators.
The galley is to port with a finely appointed settee to starboard. Stone counter tops provide ample space with all Miele appliances including a full dishwasher. Down below (to aft) is a crew prep area including additional galley storage, refrigerator, freezer, and counter space.
- The settee sofa is automated covering the crew entrance.
- Galley on stern (portside)
- Galley working top in marble with cooking top and sink
- Storage under cooking top and sink
- Storage shelves above the sink
- Dishware and cutlery storage
- Hanging furniture and cabinets
Galley Equipment includes:
- Four induction hobs Miele
- Extractor Miele
- Combined oven Miele
- 130 l fridge (Indel Webasto or equivalent quality standard)
- 65 l freezer (Indel Webasto or equivalent quality standard)
- Dishwasher Miele
All on one level from aft deck to helm station, the space continues forward to the saloon. An extra large and deep U-shaped sofa provides a warm area for relaxing when it's time to come electronic lift. Global Satellite Broadband Dish is on board to stay connected anywhere.
- Foldable table (made in wood and leather with stainless steel legs)
- Electric sliding sofa to open and close the interior access to technical area and crew quarters
- Two sofas for living area (one big on port side and one storage pouf on starboard side)
- Two sofa tables for living area
- TV cabinet with up/down lifting mechanism for a 40" LCDTV
- DIRECT TV Satellite
- KVH Satellite dome
- Direct LED lights on ceilings
- Electric Venetians blinds on both port and starboard sides, covered in microfiber technical fabric
- Electrical panels on starboard side
- Stairs to lower deck in leather and teak
- Stairs to technical area and crew quarters in teak
- Cabinet with drawers on starboard side next to the main entrance
- Direct LED lights on ceilings
The wheelhouse area has the center line helm with great visibility out the windshield. The glass wraps around continuing the visibility. The side entry door is to starboard. Twin automated helm seats wrapped in supple leather.
- Twin 19" Boning Multi function displays provide systems monitoring and controls while also providing the Raymarine GPS Screens. Twin MAN displays, Raymarine Autopilot and Raymarine
- i70 MFD. MAN electronic engine controls and joystick with bow and stern thruster controls all at the ready.
- Instrument console in leather with teak wood
- Raymarine GS Series with 19"Displays
- Semi-automatic electric watertight door to access sideways
- Chart top in leather on port side of the wheel house
- Helm seats in leather (2 seats), with up/down and backrest electric control and integrated joystick for control of monitoring system
- Direct LED lights on ceilings (day and night navigation lights)
- Pilot station includes, further to the instrumentation as per paragraph.9:
- Steering wheel in leather
- Main engines and reversing gear levers
- Key switches for port and starboard engines
- Horn, windscreen wipers, rudder pump, anchor winch and chain counter, search light, fire extinguisher controls
- Panel with warning and alarms for bilge pumps