Starting with the Starboard side of this luxurious catamaran, there is a master stateroom, a hanging locker and a full master bathroom with shower and separate bath tub.
Moving to the Portside are three staterooms, the aft stateroom has a queen size bed, midship stateroom has two over under single bunks and the forward stateroom are two raised single bunks. All staterooms have plenty of storage lockers.
Also on the portside is a full pantry and subzero freezer and refrigerator.
Four (4) staterooms provided. Starboard hull is Master Stateroom Suite with raised Queen size berth.
Three (3) Staterooms in port hull.
Forward Stateroom is twin upper/lower berths.
Amidships Stateroom is twin side by side berths
With a Queen sizer berth in the aftermost stateroom.
All staterooms have hanging lockers, drawers and storage cabinets with storage lockers in the passageways.
The galley is located forward of salon with Upper & Lower cabinets.
- Summit Stainless steel refrigerator drawers. Powered up.
- Summit Stainless steel freezer drawers located in the companionway of the port hull. Powered up.
- Summit Wine Chiller located in the port hull. Powered up.
- Summit clear ice machine in the galley. Powered up. Demonstrated.
- Wolf four (4) burner glass top with touch controls.
- Exhaust hood installed on the underside of the microwave oven with variable speed fan and lights.
- General Electric Café Stainless Steel Microwave Oven. Powered up.
- Stainless Steel under-mount sink with dual wash basins.
The bridge area is large with upper helm that has complete controls and electronics steering wheel control and a bench seat for 3 people. Seating area is a wrap around with table for 8 and full bimini top.
- Twin diesel powered fly bridge power catamaran.
- Modified-V, planing type catamaran hulls.
- Solid FRP (fiber reinforced plastic) below the waterline, with Closed Cell PVC Foam sandwich core above the waterline.
- White paint, with blue boot stripes showing a nice finish on the paint.
- Closed Cell PVC Foam cored FRP (fiber reinforced plastic) with white paint and textured non-skid.
- Solid Teak deck overlay on the aft deck and swim platforms showing no significant wear or abuse.
- White plastic composite compression rail with stainless steel insert bumper. All showing no significant damage, dings or scrapes.
- The flybridge provided the custom built helm station and crew seating area, newly extended molded aft deck overhang with White coated support pipes on the aft deck.
- The Bimini Top was Stamoid type, White with welded aluminum support piping.
- Fiberglass Radar Arch.
Electronics and navigation equipment
- Garmin VHF Radios.
- Ritchie Compasses.
- Garmin GPS-Map 8622, 22" Multi-Functional Navigation Touchscreen Displays, with GPS Chartplotters with multiple functions.
- GPS Chartplotter (Integrated into the Multi-Navigational Displays.)
- Color Fish finder (Integrated into the Multi-Navigational Displays.)
- Depth Display (Integrated into the Multi-Navigational Displays.)
- Speed Display(Integrated into the Multi-Navigational Displays.)
- Garmin Autopilots
- 72 mile integrated into the Multi-Navigational Displays with open array antenna
- AIS - Interfaced with the Multi-Function Navigation Displays.
- CCTV Camera System - Engine room cameras and stern camera, interfaced with the Multi-Function Navigation Display
- Fusion Apollo Series Stereos throughout the interior and exterior with JL Audio speakers.
Audio Visual System
- Televisions installed in the salon and staterooms.
- New Fusion Stereos Systems were installed throughout the vessel including the exterior.
- Intellian Digital Satellite TV Antenna.
- Onboard WiFi for the iPad AV controllers.
Propulsion and Machinery Space
- Twin, Caterpillar Marine Power C-18, ACERT, Twin Turbocharged & Aftercooled with Airseps. Both newly installed.
- Caterpillar Marine Power MPDs (Marine Power Displays).
- Main engine instrument gauges were installed at the lower & flybridge helms.
- Caterpillar Marine Power MPD, Audible/Visual Electronic Systems Monitoring.
- Raw water cooled with Soft Coated stainless steel raw water/exhaust gas mixing risers, and flexible hoses to fiberglass surge pipes, exiting through underwater transom mounted discharges.
- ZF Mathers MicroCommander Electronic Throttle & Shift Controls.
- Synchronization was provided by a ZF Micro Commander Auto-Sync Throttle Control.
- Direct Drive with Universal Joints, mounted to Arneson Surface Drives.
- ZF 500 Transmission
- Two Aluminum Fuel Tanks, with a total capacity 1000 gallons.
- Tanks are located in the Port & Starboard hulls, forward of the engine rooms.
- Four (4) Racor 75900-MAX Primary fuel filter/water separators.
- Engine mounted Secondary Fuel Filters.
- Delta "T" Systems 115 volt blowers were located in the outboard engine room with two (2) Variable Frequency Drives.
- Nitrox Solutions Dive Compressor
- Hydraulic Power Steering.
- Bow Thrusters - Sleipner Side Power 24 volt Thrusters installed in each hull.
- 24 and 12 volt systems
- Twelve (12) 12 volt Mastervolt SL 200 AH AGM Batteries. Four (4) Odyssey 12 volt AGM Batteries.
- Blue Sea Systems switches.
- Guest rotary Battery Switches.
- The main DC breakers are installed in the main Salon DC breaker panel.
- DC branch breakers in the salon, engine room and upper helm electrical panels.
- Digital DC voltage gauges in the electric panel in the salon.
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 12/100-3 - 12 volt / 100 amp. Battery Charger.
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 24/30-3 - 24 volt / 00 amp. Battery Chargers.
- Two (2) 24 volt, engine mounted and belt driven.
- One (1) 24 volt Engine mounted and belt driven.