CHEROKEE is an excellent example of a quality Burger motor yacht which features four beautiful staterooms each with ensuite heads. The master stateroom is located midship and is accessible from the main salon by a separate stairway aft to starboard. Furnished with a centerline king sized bed and twin cedar lined walk-in closets, the stateroom is full beam and very spacious.
Forward in the master stateroom are his and her heads separated by a large center shower enclosure. Three additional staterooms are located forward and accessible from the pilothouse down a staircase to starboard. Two are furnished with queen sized beds and a third cabin has upper and lower berths. Each has an ensuite, private head with separate shower. The head adjoining the upper berth stateroom also has a bath tub.
Aft from the galley & dinette is the main salon with large windows port and starboard.
- Built-in L-shaped beige upholstered sectional to port with custom storage beneath.
- Custom built cocktail table of beveled glass and stainless steel with burl wood legs.
- Cherry wood entertainment center to starboard built-in beneath the window level.
- Silhouette shades provide privacy and or/ shade as desired.
- Stairway access to the master suite aft starboard side.
- A glass and cherry paneled bulkhead separates the main salon from the full width aft salon.
- Samsung flat screen television
- Sony Blu Ray DVD player
- Sony stereo receiver
- Sea Tel satellite television antenna with TIVO feature
- (4) overhead stereo speakers
- Korg 130 Interactive music keyboard
Enclosed Aft Salon
A fully enclosed air conditioned full-beam aft salon provides an ideal bonus area for relaxing and entertaining for family, friends and guests.
- L-shaped built-in seating along with (3) woven leather and rattan chairs
- Custom cherry table converts from cocktail to dining and expands in size to seat 10-12 persons
- Built-in granite topped storage cabinets for dishes, flatware, glassware & wet sink. One cabinet to starboard and one cabinet on forward bulkhead.
- Sub- zero refrigerator and freezer under counter
- Ladder from the aft salon leads up for access to the boat deck
- Clear Lucite wing doors to port and starboard lead to side decks forward
- (2) overhead stereo speakers.
Aft Deck and Swim Platform
Accessed from the aft salon through a two piece Dutch door to starboard, enabling easy docking with only two persons aboard. The aft deck has sufficient length for a small table and chairs.
- Freeman water tight engine room door from swim platform.
- (2) 3500 Maxwell electric aft deck winches, (port and stbd)
- Stairway from the starboard side down to integral swim platform.
- Swim ladder
- Aft deck hot & cold shower
Forward of the main salon to port is the galley with L-shaped banquette and granite top table for informal dining to starboard.
- Light toned granite countertops and off-white cabinet facing
- L-shaped upholstered seating to starboard
- Light toned granite top table with pedestal base
- Samsung SS French door refrigerator w/ freezer drawer below
- Samsung SS4 burner plus warming burner electric range w/ convection oven
- Samsung SSconvection/microwave oven
- Samsung SS automatic large capacity dishwasher
- GE built-in trash compactor
- Double SS sink facing port with oversized cherry wood trimmed window
- Insinkerator garbage disposal
- Franke insta-hot faucet
- (2) overhead stereo speakers
- Under-counter and overhead lighting provides a bright work area
- Amtico teak & holly flooring
Forward on the main deck is the pilothouse with beautifully finished cherry wood joinery and Amtico teak and holly flooring with continues aft thru the galley area.
- Day head/powder room located starboard in companionway next to the pilothouse and just forward of the galley
- Port and starboard sliding doors leading out to the walk-around decks
- Wood and stainless steel ship's wheel
- (2) over stereo speakers
- Stidd double helm bench seat provides for excellent visibility
- Built in U-shaped bench seat with large table and pedestal base
- To starboard stairs leading up to the fly bridge
- To starboard built-in file drawers, broom locker and pull out pantry storage
- Forward to starboard is the stairway down to the guest staterooms
Pilothouse Electronics and Equipment
- Furuno FR2125BB radar with ARPA LCD851
- Garmin 8215 GPS/Chartplotter/Radar
- Anschutz Pilostar D Digital autopilot
- Furuno GPS/Chart plotter
- AIS receiver/ transmitter
- Inmarsat Sat Phone Service
- Datamarine Link 3500 depth finder
- Datamarine D3530 wind instrument
- Datamarine International depth sounder
- SEA VHF Radio
- Caterpillar Engine Vision Monitors
- (2) Dell 19" LCD monitors
- (1) Dell PC computer
- SEA loud hailer
- Kobelt main engine controls
- Naiad stabilizers main controls
- Bow thruster controls
- 4G/LTE dual Sim internet
- GP link ship monitoring integrated with Burger ship monitoring system
- Cat Electronic Tech-computer program to monitor engines
- Tank Sentry (digital) monitors fuel, black water, gray water & fresh water
The full beam master stateroom is accessed via an aft stairway from the main salon.
- King berth with drawer storage and center storage below
- Leather upholstered headboard
- (6) drawer dresser to port w/5' upholstered bench seat
- (12) drawer dresser to starboard
- (2) drawer nightstands
- (2) cedar lined walk-in closets
- (2) reading lamps
- Wine Enthusiast wine cooler
- Bosch stackable washer and dryer in separate closet
- Samsung 32' LED TV - direct TV service
- (2) overhead stereo speakers
- Beige carpeting
- Ensuite his and her baths with center shower w/ bench seat. Each bath has vanity with sink, drawer storage, medicine cabinet and toilet.