//= $vesselCabinCount ?>
//= $vesselBeam ?>
//= $vesselHeadCount ?>
//= $vesselMaxDraftFeet ?>
//= $yWorldEngineMake ?>
//= $engineOneManufacturer ?>
This Great 45' Rampage Sportfish Has Been Captian Maintained Since New!!!, Open
Check Book Boat And It Shows!!!, LOW HOURS, Under Water LIghts, New Garmin
Full House Paint 2017!
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yacht Consulting Group, Corp..
Location: Miami, FL
model year: 2002
Length: 45 (13.72M)
Beam: 16 ft' (4M)
cruising speed: 24 Knots
displacement: 36,000 lb lbs
fuel capacity: 653 G. 2471 L.
water capacity: 100 G. 378 L.
hull material: Fiberglass
fuel type: diesel
engine hours: 0
engine hours: 0
- Island Queen berth with positive locking, shock assisted hatch and storage
- Hanging locker with cedar lining and light.
- Sony, CD, AM / FM Stereo with Speaker.
- Twin berths with headboard filler to convert to queen.
- Cedar lined hanging locker with light.
- Custom Plasma TV / Bose Surround Sound.
- Cherry wood mini blinds with cherry valance trim and indirect lighting.
- Tinted safety glass windows.
- L - shaped lounge with rod storage beneath.
- Teak and holley flooring.
- Cherry storage cabinets.
- Corian solid surface counter tops with recessed
- Two burner ceramic cooktop.
- Sub Zero, refrigerator / freezer drawers.
- Three 24 - volt banks of heavy - duty 12 volts marine batteries stowed out of
sight in a secure, fiberglass box.
- 24 volt automatic battery charger, 80 amp.
- 24 volt light fixtures.
- 120 volt outles.
- 12 / 24 volt DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers.
- 120 / 240 volt AC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers.
- Two 16000 BTU Crusair air conditioning units with reverse cycle heating.
Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin diesel, fresh water - cooled main engines with ZF marine gears, neutral
interlocks, hour meters, premium fuel filters, seawater basket strainers and
- Onan, EQD 13kw diesel, freshwater cooled generator with seawater strainer,
remote start, hour meter, water lift muffler and sound enclousure.
- Fireboy fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and
remote controls, audible and visual discharge signals.
- Pressurized fresh water system with 20 gallon stainless steel electric water
- Twin Caterpillar 3406 ES 800 hp Diesel engines.
- Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyster resin with biaxial fabric
reinforcement and core construction.
- Eight 12" stainless steel cleats.
- Non - skid diamond pattern molded deck surface.
- Maxwell, Liberty series windlass with remote control, Fortress, anchor line and
- Bench seats with vinyl cushons and storage under.
- Lockable rod storage under port side forward bench seat.
- Palm Beach Style control station with custom lit tip, booted toggle switch
- Digital engine monitoring system with audible warning system.
- Power assisted hydraulic steering.
- Pompanette helm and companion seats.
- Clarion single CD, AM / FM stereo with four speakers.