This 64' Yacht Is Hull #1. Everything Was Overbuilt - And It Shows. Fantastic Detail And Equipment Went Into The Yacht. Cannot Be Built To Day For Under $2.5M!
With near 20' Beam, She Has Wide Companionways, An Huge Commercial-style Stainless BBQ/Grill In The Cockpit, Transom Door For Easy Access To Water Toys, Full Cockpit Steering And Engine Controls In Cockpit (one Of 5 Stations!), Extensive In-floor Cockpit Storage Lockers And Access To The Full Head Room Engine Room With Full Walk Around Access To The Engines And Equipment.
This Boat Is Equipped with A Traditional Portuguese Pilothouse Bridge, Commercial -style Reverse - Angle Helm Windows, FULL HARDTOP Over The Bridge Helm And Bridge Guest Spaces, A 14' Novurania RIB W/ Davit At The Bridge Aft Deck .
1. Shallow Draft With Semi-protected Running Gear
2. 800 Gallon Per Day Water Maker
3. 2-Ice Machines
4. 2-Northern Lights Generators
5. Fuel Polisher
6. Furuno 3D Electronics
7. Walk-in Stand-up Engine Room
8. Life Raft
9. Five Control Stations With "proportional" Hydraulic Bow And Stern Thrusters
10, Wide Covered Walkways W/ High Gunnels
11. Huge Top Loading Freezer In The Cockpit
12. Three Staterooms And Two Heads W/ Headhunter Heads
13. Master W/ Separate Staircase - Mid Ship From Salon
13. Forward Staircase Leads To A Queen VIP And A Guest Stateroom With Two Twins To Port.
14. RIB Tender W/ Davit
15. Bridge Has Full Size Hard Top Cover
16. Digital Stabilizers
17. Extended Keel For Better Roll Control
This 64' LRC Looks And Feels More Like A 75' Yacht!
This Ocean-going Vessel Was Designed To Be Owner-operator and Incorporates 5 Helm Stations: Pilothouse Inside Station, Bridge Station, Port And Starboard Bridge Wing Stations, And A Complete Protected Cockpit Station With Not Only Engine And Thruster Controls But A Full Side Wheel.
Designed By Tom Fexas, And Built At The Camargue Yacht Yard. The Camargue Yacht Yard Is One Of The Worlds Top Boat Yards And Has Built hundreds Of Yachts, Including 120+ Offshore Yachts. The New Owner Of This Yacht Will Appreciate combination Of Quality, Overbuilt Construction, Fit And Finish, And Sea Handling attributes.
This Is A True Expedition Trawler Of Passage Making at 8 Knts Or Capable Of 19 Knts With The Caterpillar C-15 ACERT Diesel Engines W/ Less Then 1800 Hrs.
Contact a Galati Sales
Professional to learn more.
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Love That Yacht.