Luxury For Yachters Who Enjoy The Easy Handling And Dock Manners Of A Mid‐sized Yacht:
This 52' Yacht Is Compact, Sporty And Versatile, Offering A social, Breezy Flybridge, A Large Deck And Submersible Swim Platform, And A Bright Spacious Interior, utilizing Natural Light. Though Classic In Construction, The Exterior's Contours, And modern Flybridge Lines Update The Look And Enhance Its Cruising Ability-an Excellent Choice For Day Boating With Family And Friends, Island Hopping, Or Overnighting. G Marine Worked With The Shipyard To Customize The Model, Adding Functional Features Like The Transom Garage, Outdoor Flybridge Kitchen, Ample Lounge Areas, And a Modern Carbon Fiber Lower Helm.
Natural Wood, Leather, and top Quality Decorative Features Are Found Throughout The Vessel, Creating A Relaxed Atmosphere Of Minimalist Luxury While Incorporating Three Spacious Cabins And Heads, A Top Deck Helm, Galley, And salon. The Interior Spaces Are Skillfully Designed To Create A Restful And Intimate Vibe, Combining Aesthetics With Function.
• Hardtop Flybridge has A Retractable Sunroof And Companionway Seating. Forward‐ Facing Comfortable Seats Offer Thrilling Rides While The Generous C‐shaped Seating Around The Dining Table Converts To A Sun Pad.
• Three Staterooms, Two With En Suite Heads Include A Forward, Full‐beam Master, A Guest Queen, And twin Cabins. Crew Quarters Or A Fourth Stateroom Are Options.
• The Large Bow Sun Pad invites Lounging; Exit The Aft Galley Through Folding Cockpit Doors To The Large Teak Deck With Seating And A Wooden Dining/cocktail Table.
• The submersible Bathing Platform makes Water Entering And Exiting Effortless. The Sizable Garage Accommodates A Personal Watercraft Or Tender.
• Powered By Twin Volvo Penta Inboard D11 725 HP, This Sporty V‐hull Has A Top Speed Of 28 Knots And Cruising Speed Of 25 Knots.
Trade-in Welcome. G Marine Yacht Sales Offers To Ship Worldwide.
Contact a Galati Sales
Professional to learn more.
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Fort Lauderdale.