Contact a Galati Yacht Sales Professional Specialist For More Information On this Yacht
Paste This Link In Your Browser To View Virtual Tour: https://yachtprofile.com/elanamae
WILL ACCEPT CLEAN TRADES!
The Offshore 62 The Perfect Yacht For A Couple Or A Small Family To Do Some Extensive Cruising. The 3 Stateroom 2 Head Layout Has A Mid-ship Master With En-suite Head And A Separate Stairwell Which Provides Privacy To The Owners. The Salon And Pilothouse Provide The Ability To Sleep Four Additional Guests If Necessary.
The Boat Was Designed By William Crealock And Features A Deep Forefoot At Entry And Gradual Lessening Of Dead Rise Going Aft. This Hull Form Provides A Very Smooth Ride And The Low Center Of Gravity Provides Great Stability.
Elena Mae Is Priced Very Aggressively And Will Provide A Great Cruising Platform For A Couple Or Family.
Marco Island, FL
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Luke Brown Yachts - Ft. Lauderdale.
"Elena Mae" features a large cockpit with easy access to the swim platform and a ladder to the aft flybridge deck. Forward through a sliding door is the main salon, with the galley forward to port and the private entrance to the master suite down a starboard stairway. Up a couple of steps past the galley is the pilothouse, with port and starboard side deck doors and an inside stairway to the flybridge. The separate VIP stateroom and guest cabin lie forward down a stairway to starboard. The guest cabin is to port, with the VIP suite forward and head starboard.Main Salon
The main salon is open and airy with opening side and aft windows and a sliding door aft. It has a c-shaped settee to port with chair and entertainment center strb. The beautiful teak joinery work was complemented in 2010 with all new decorating, including new sculptured carpet, custom settee fabrics, window shades and valences. It has flush rheostat controlled overhead lighting and new side lighting.
• C-shaped settee with storage under
• Teak fold-out hi-lo table seats 8
• Marine Aire digital AC control
• Sliding aft door with integral scene (OR SCREEN?)
• Teak corner cabinet
• KVH TracVision satellite TV system
• Envision 32” flat panel HDTV
• Cinema Station DVD player
Located just forward of the salon, it is well designed for convenience and features ample storage in teak drawers and cabinets, with additional storage under the steps to pilothouse. It has Corian countertops and teak and holly sole. There is a bar/cabinet to starboard and floor access to the engine room.
• Jenn-Air double refrigerator/freezer (23 cu. Ft.)
• Jenn-Air oven/broiler
• Regency VSA 4-burner cooktop
• GE Spacesaver II microwave
• Miele dishwasher
• InSinkErator disposal
• Broan trash compactor
• Large stainless-steel sink with pull-out faucet
• Single filtered water faucet
• (6) Cabinets with rollouts
• (5) Drawers
• Bar cabinet to starboard with 3 cabinets
The pilothouse has fine teak joinery work and teak and holly sole. It features a fully equipped helm station with chart table and storage, (2) helms chairs, port and starboard sliding side deck doors plus overhead hatch (screen and shade), L-shaped settee and large teak hi-lo dinette table, and strb. side bar/cabinet with Sub-Zero refrigerator. All settee and helm chair fabrics, and shades have been updated in 2010. It should be noted that the side windows were also updated to fixed glass windows in 2010 to reflect the later model design change.
• Caterpillar engine monitoring system
• Datamarine Link wind speed/direction, speed/log, and multi-instrument
• Lowrance X65 depth sounder
• ICOM IC-M127 VHF
• Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot
• Garmin GPS MAP 5215 touch screen chart plotter
• Furuno 48-mile radar
• Furuno 1933C NavNet chart plotter
• Bennett trim tab controls
• Glendinning engine synchronizers
• Wesmar bow thruster joystick
• Wesmar stabilizer control
• Vessel systems warning monitor
• C-phone intercom system
• ACR remote spotlight control
• Windlass control
• Electrical and genset panels
• Emergency bilge pump controls
• Ritchie Powerdamp compass
• Weems and Plath clock and barometer
• FCI R.O. watermaker control
• TankWatch II tank level monitor
• Fireboy engine shut-down system
• Pioneer FH 404 CD tuner
• Raymarine NAV 398 GPS/Loran
• Interphase Twinscope sonar
• Heart Link 2000 monitor
• Bose Acoustimass 3-speaker system
• (2) Marine Air digital AC controls
The master has a private entry from the main salon allowing for total separation from the forward staterooms. It also features a large ensuite head with stall shower. It has a king centerline berth, exceptional storage in drawers, cabinets, and extensive hanging lockers. It is finished in fine teak joinery work and has all new custom bedding, sculptured carpeting and wall covering. There are (2) opening ports to port and an emergency hatch overhead leading to the pilothouse. The laundry is in the companionway just outside this stateroom.
• Centerline king berth with 4-drawers storage under
• Built-in teak vanity
• (3) Large hanging lockers
• Large mirror
• Flush overhead lighting
• Nightstands with cabinets and drawers
• Samsung 19” flat panel HDTV
• Marine Air digital AC control
• Datamarine Link multi-instrument
• Whirlpool full-size washer and dryer in companionway
The ensuite master head has dual access and can be used as a day head as required.
• VacuFlush toilet
• Corian counters
• Brass and chrome single lever faucet
• Built-in teak cabinets and medicine chest
• Teak and holly sole
• Separate stall shower with seat and bi-fold glass door
• Opening ports in head and stall shower
This spacious stateroom features a centerline queen berth, (2) hanging lockers, along with ample drawers and cabinets for storage. It has new sculptured carpet, custom bedspread and pillow shams, and custom wall coverings.
• Marineair digital AC control
• Centerline queen berth with 4 drawers under
• (2) Large hanging lockers
• Dynex flat panel HDTV
This head has dual access and functions as ensuite head for VIP stateroom and also can be used by the other guest cabin.
• Overhead hatch
• VacuFlush toilet
• Corian counter
• Brass and chrome faucet
• Teak and holly sole
• (3) cabinet
• (1) drawer
• Stall shower w/glass bi-fold door and seat
NOW SHOWING RESULTS - OF