Contact a Galati Yacht Sales Professional Specialist For More Information On this Yacht
Equipped With Volvo Penta IPS 1200 Engines With Only 1050 Hours. This Is A More Efficient And Quieter option Than conventional propulsion. It Does Not Lose Speed In The Turn And Will Not Cease To Impress. Equipped With Dynamic Positioning System, It Makes Any Captain Look Good. Motivated Seller Bring Offers. Scroll Down To The Highlights Section For Full Details.
1. Twin Volvo Penta IPS with only 1050 hrs
2. Cruising speed 28kts Max 32kts
3. Euro spec vessel with A/Sea shorepower frequency converter, which allows you to take this boat anywhere in the world while adding great resale value.
4. Top sides wrapped in black 3M which gives her the look of the new 2019 60 Predator EVO
5. Big garage to store Williams turbojet 320 tender with only 60 hrs
6. New six underwater lights in 2019
7. Main engines and generator serviced in 2019
8. Propellers scanned and re-balanced in 2019
9. Bottom job done in Feb 2019
10. Hull painted in 2017
11. Electric Canopy in Cockpit
12. Aft Air Conditioned captain cabin
13. Dual Navigation Garmin Package
14. Panoramic Sunroof in carbon fiber
15. Bow Thruster
16. Shorepower seamless transfer with inverter
17. Dynamic Positioning System
18. The most desired 3/2 Layout with dinette in lower deck
19. Water Maker
20. Hydraulic Passarelle for stern access
DPS: Dynamic Positioning System- When activated, maintains the position and heading of the boat. No more hassle waiting for bridges or fuel docks to clear!
"Not For Sale or Charter to U.S. Citizens or Residents While in U.S. Waters"Disclaimer
NOW SHOWING RESULTS - OF
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sunseeker Yacht Brokerage, LLC.