Some of Charlie's cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Forward anchor locker has a hide-a-way electric windlass with remote helm control and anchor and includes a saltwater wash down
- Pressurized fresh water sink
- Insulated engine box cooler
- Fresh water cockpit hand held shower.
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player, two pairs (4) Clarion CM1622-RET speakers and a Clarion remote from the helm.
Some Custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising:
- Teak cockpit sole
- Full varnished teak helm and dash area
- Stamoid ivory-colored tonneau cover - Attaches to windshield and cockpit caprail covering entire cockpit.
- Sunbrella Heather Blue fabric covered seat cushions throughout, as well as UltraLeather helm seating in Light Oyster color.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides.
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid.
- Double Light Cream boot stripe.
- Red bottom paint - Refinished 2019
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks
Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining bow locker for anchor/windlass ground tackle system.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass, port and starboard windshield glass have wipers with washers.
- Varnished teak: Dash, interior windshield frame, and inside of cockpit coaming - Refinished 2019.
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
- Optional teak cockpit sole
A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern side of the engine box next forward. The teak covered engine box with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. Next forward is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area with a folding teak table. Forward is the helm and navigator dash area with optional teak package, as well as the companionway to the forward cuddy cabin.
- Varnished teak table – with folding leaf.
- Four (2-pair) remote speakers
- Full Ivory-colored tonneau cockpit cover - attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail covering entire cockpit when not in use.
Through the forward sliding cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead with trim. This area has 4' 1" headroom.
- There is an opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions covered in Birdseye Canvas with Channel quilting.
This area also has:
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with remote at helm.
- Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to holding tank and Y-valve for overboard discharge.
- (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights
Forward is the Helm Area with S&S helm and passenger swivel chairs custom-mounted on aluminum pedestals.
- Helm and Passenger Seat are covered in Ultraleather Light Oyster color.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between seats offers additional storage as well as access to some systems below deck.
- Stereo speakers are port and starboard outboard below each shelf
Passenger area has a varnished teak & carbon fiber glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel hand rail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet
Starboard, the Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak dash - Refinished 2019.
- 15” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control.
- Engine gauges and controls.
- Windlass helm control.
- Remote stereo control
- Custom cockpit lighting dimmer switch
Lounge Area - is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Cushions are covered in Heather Blue Sunbrella
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
- Varnished teak table with folding leaf
MID and AFT COCKPIT:
Cockpit cushions - are covered in Heather Blue Sunbrella on both seat and back cushions.
Engine Box - The varnished teak-covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area.
Amenity features include:
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater.
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler.
- Aft-facing seating for two on the aft end of engine box
- Full-width, forward-facing aft cushioned transom seating
- Storage locker under starboard seat.
- Freshwater shower is located under the starboard forward-facing settee.
- (2) Stainless steel fishing rod holders - mounted on port and starboard side decks.
- (2) Rupp fishing rod racks - mounted under port and starboard coamings
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raytheon ST-6002 Autopilot.
- Garmin echoMAP CHIRP 74sv, US Offhore - New 2017.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata with Raymarine/Airmar Triducer
- Raymarine VHF Radio, with VHF antenna - New 2017
- Ritchie compass
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with water resistant front panel
- Two pairs (4) Clarion CM1622-RET speakers.
- Clarion M102RCW-R remote panel hard-wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs.
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery. Replaced 2017.
- (1) 12-volt AGM 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable.
- 80-amp battery alternator.
- 20-amp battery charger - Multi stage 110-volt
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter.
2004 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine = (800 hours 3/2019, approximate as tach replaced 2017).
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” bow thruster.
- Hinckley JetStick® Gen-2 steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Tachometer with engine hour gauge.
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature.
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, high engine cooling water temperature.
- Halon Fire Suppression System.
- Trim tabs
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in helm seat locker.
- Pressurized freshwater water system.
- 12-volt Vacu-flush® toilet with 10-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge.
Engine sound insulation:
- Electric-lift engine box riser.
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box has double gaskets on cover.
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake.
- Custom muffler