The salon is accessed through 48" wide, lockable, removable double teak doors. The port couch with integrated storage is 8' 8" long and terminates at the galley bar. To starboard as you enter is a counter top, over a tackle center, with lockable drawers and the concealed breaker panel all the way outboard away from the door. The couch to starboard is 7' 4" and also has integrated storage. The starboard couch terminates at a raised cabinet with counter top and concealed drop in style freezer. The couch bases are comfortably sized for sitting or sleeping on with 23" bases which taper on a wedge shaped back to 31". There is vinyl headliner with recessed LED canister lights on dimmers throughout.
As you step down the offset center companionway stairs, the day head is to starboard. The full, bifold door enclosed, 30"x30" shower is aft. The multi flush programmable Raritan vacuum style head rests on a teak and holly sole. There is recessed cabinet towel storage and a vanity with lower storage and recessed sink, with overhead cabinet.
Ahead of the day head moving forward is the custom, lighted, rod storage alcove. The storage space has in deck rod holders with room for ten Tiara 50 wides or six 50s and four 80s or 130s. There is additional storage potential depending on your arsenal.
Moving ahead of the rod storage alcove along the port side are the stacked companionway bunks. The upper bunk is 39" wide, 6' 11" long and has 29" of clearance above (no problem rolling over). The lower bunk is 36" wide, 6' 10" long and 27" of clearance space. There is room to store six rods underneath the top bunk in preexisting holders and additional storage space below the bottom bunk.
The Master Stateroom is forward on the port side with a double berth, new carpeting and new LCD TV. The mattress is 57" wide, 6' 4" long and 7' 4" on the bias. There is a cabinet night stand to center line and a lighted, cedar lined hanging locker to port. A 24" JVC tv is mounted outboard at the foot of the bunk on the closet wall. The master dual door, with additional companionway entry head, is just forward of the stateroom with large bi-fold door 30"x30" and 7' 1" tall enclosed shower. The Raritan vacuum style head, sits amidship facing to port and has substantial leg room. There is a large vanity (46" long x 21" deep) to port outboard with overhead double door, teak trimmed, medicine cabinet. Behind the vanity and shower is a huge dry storage area. The sole is teak and holly.
The forward stateroom has split over and under bunks. The upper bunk is ample for an average man and the lower bunk mattress is 6' 4" long and 50" wide. The 7' 1" headroom carries all the way forward. There is an easily accessible large storage area under the overhead bunk and tremendous dry storage under the lower bunk. To port aft overhead is a 24" flat screen JVC TV. Also, to port is a huge 6' tall 41" x 27", lighted hanging locker storage area. There is an over head Bomar hatch, vinyl headliner and recessed style LED lights on a dimmer. The salon features rich teak veneer, cabinets and trim accent woodwork.
- Dual sofa seating with integrated storage
- Flush LED lighting
- Frameless windows (removed and re-bedded 2012)
- Flat screen TV with storage behind
- Drop-in freezer 28" x 27"
The galley is located in the forward port corner of the salon
- (2) 24" wide Drawer Style Refrigerators New 2014
- 2 Burner Princess 22" Glass cook-top
- Solid surface Countertops New 2014
- Under counter sink New 2014
- Emerson Stainless Microwave Oven
- Storage in dash on both sides of center 3' 6" tall x 24" deep
- 16 kw Northern Lights Generator
- Eskimo ice machine
- ZF 550A transmissions 1:757/1 reduction
- 3" Aquamet shafts
- Glenndenning Controls
- Underwater lights
- 3 zone MarineAir
- (7) Optima sealed batteries
- Racor fuel/water separator/filters
- GFCI circuit interuptors galley & heads
- Charles C charger 5000 Constavolt
- 50 amp shore power
- Dock cable and phone connection
- PanelTronics electric switching panel
- Magnetic circuit breakers
Electronics - Bridge Deck
The bridge is accessed from a rung ladder to starboard through a spacious opening with closable lid that rests on a raised deck lip. The helm station has Palm Beach style controls with single lever shifters and stainless wheel set in a custom teak pod also containing VDO gauge clusters under glass. Surrounding the helm are two fixed electronics boxes and a dash glove box with lift up lids. The spacious console is accessed through two sets of double doors. The bridge breakers are mounted to port in the console. There are two recessed stainless cup holders in the dash.
There are two teak ladder chairs on stainless stanchions with cushions and covers. Overhead and aft, within easy reach of the captain's helm chair, recessed in the hard top with a removable lid are four Miya Epoch US-9 electric teaser/dredge reels. For the captain that likes to fish there is ample room between helm chairs and the six belly band rod holders are within easy reach.
Ahead of the console to starboard is an aft facing jump seat and a six foot bench to the brow with storage. Between the two is a drink box with recessed stainless cup holders. Ahead of the console to port is an L-shaped wrap around bench seat with storage. The storage in the brow is plentiful and can store life raft and safety equipment.
- Garmin 7212 GPS Plotter w/ Chirp Sounder
- Garmin 5208 GPS Plotter w/ HD Radar
- Furuno FVC 1100 Color Fish Finder
- Furuno NavNet Vx2 GPS Plotter
- ACR Globe FIX EPIRB
- Fusion MS-AV700 AM/FM/CD with IPOD dock
- Standard Horizon Quantum GX5500S VHF
- Icom IC-M324G GPS VHF
- Furuno FM4000 VHF
- Satellite TV
- ACR Spotlight
- Richie Compass
- Robertson AP20 Autopilot
- Sytex Seawater Temp
Fishing and Deck Equipment
- Rupp 41' triple spreader outriggers w/ autolocs
- Bluewater large fighting chair
- Bluewater rocket launcher w (6) rod holders
- (2) Bluewater helm chairs w/ covers
- (6) Reinforced belly band rod holders
- Extra large rransom fishbox (est. 550lb)
- Teak cover boards
- Teak coaming boards
- Teak decks NEW 2015
- Mezzanine NEW 2015
- Tackle storage
- Grandeur capable transom door
- Custom wing rodholders (3) per side
- (4) Miya Epoch US-9 24V SUPER teaser reels in overhead recessed box
- 1800 rpm 26.5kts @ 50gal/hr.
- 1950 rpm 29kts @ 65gal/hr.
- 2200 rpm 35kts
Recent Upgrades & Completed Services
This work was done at Blackwell's yard (450 engine hours ago)While the vessel was at Blackwell?s yard the bottom was taken back to fairing and four barrier coats and two coats of bottom paint were applied. The shafts were removed and straightened by Jim Bircher's Machine who also blueprinted shaft taper and propeller hubs. Wheels were then sent to Wildcat for tune and balance.
- Primary and secondary cutlass bearings replaced
- Dripless shaft seals and spares installed
- Rudder posted renewed and new dripless seals and spares installed
- New hydraulic steering ram
- New trim tab pump
- Fresh water system converted from 12v to 220v installing new Head Hunter pump and two gallon expansion tank
- All new exhaust risers (4)
- New zippers in Brodie curtains
- New 220v air conditioning raw water pump
- Fighting Chair base seat painted, metal re-chromed, upholstery replaced
- New arm and seat cushions replaced on Release Marine helm chairs
- Helm pod re-finished
- Custom companionway rod storage installed
- Teak toe rial and house quarter round stripped and varnished
- Custom cockpit wing clearing rod holders installed
- New heat exchanger bundle
- After coolers cleaned
- Fuel injectors renewed
- Valves adjusted
- New block heaters
- New fuel crossover lines
- New impellers
- New coolant
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.