Contact a Galati Yacht Sales Professional Specialist For More Information On this Yacht
$ 7 0 0, 0 0 0 P R I C E R E D U C T I O N ! !
ST. VINCENT & GRENADINES REGISTRED !
"CABERNET" IS APPROVED FOR 84 DAYS OF CHARTER/YR...
* Completed A 3000 Mile 2019 Summer/Fall Trip Along The East Coast Of the United States.
* She Just Returned To Miami After 3 Months Of Cruising The Caribbean
* UNIQUE 6 Stateroom Layout - With 4 King Beds And A 2-Story Master
* Spacious Crews Quarters With Accommodations For Up To Nine (9) Crew
* (2) 3,000 HP CAT 3516's: Only 1,700 Orig Hrs
* Cruise @ 80% Power (1,780 Rpms) = 17 Kn, Max (1925 Rpms) = 20 Knots
* Hull & Superstructure: Resin-Infused Composite Construction
CABERNET was custom built to DNV Classification (Det Norske Veritas), by Sensation Yachts (Hull #26) in New Zealand, and delivered in 2006.
Originally designed by Evan K. Marshall (interior & exterior styling), in association with Naval Architect, Phil Curran.
Additionally, twin "Clearance Tunnels" were moulded into the aft end of the Hull, to allow the Running Gear (Struts, Shafts, & Props) to be recessed into the Hull, to allow a MAXIMUM DRAFT of 6'11" to allow the "CABERNET" to comfortably cruise the Bahamas.Main Salon
Access to the luxurious Main Salon is either from the elevator located forward, the starboard side access door, or the rear sliding glass doors. Upholstered window seats port and starboard offer additional seating to take in the magnificent views outside.
The main salon bar is located on the port side, aft, and has a granite top.
The Theater Room is located aft of midship and features all the necessary equipment for audio/video entertainment along with a private bar.
The formal dining salon is located just forward of the media room and has a black marble tile floor. (12) upholstered Parsons-style chairs comfortably surround the large frosted-glass table.
A door starboard leads to the Butler's pantry where the wine cooler, ice-maker, and set up counter are located.
NOW SHOWING RESULTS - OF
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting.