Contact a Galati Yacht Sales Professional Specialist For More Information On this Yacht
***Super Yacht Quality Under 60 Feet***
The MC5S Is The Newest Addition To The Monte Carlo Line. Like Her Sister The MC5 Fly, The MC5S Branches The Gap Between Beneteau Power And Monte Carlo Yachts. The Combination Of Italian Design And French Boat Building Has Created A Stunning Yacht That Is Sure To Out Shine All Other Yachts In Her Class.
Her Hull, Designed For Volvo's IPS Drives, Features A Wave Piercing Bow Which Improves Her Navigation In The Roughest Seas.
Beneteau Power Has Dramatically Increased The Quality Of Design And Build In This Model. She Is A Must See During Your Search Of A Yacht Under 60 Feet.
The MC5S Has The Same Interior Features As The MC5 Fly; However She Is Equipped With A Beautiful Glass Electric Sunroof Which Opens Over The Salon And Wheelhouse. The Glass Roof Provides An Amazing Amount Of Natural Light And She Comes With Accordion Blinds To Block Out The Light When Needed.
Unlike Many Express Style Yachts In Her Class, The MC5S Has A Sun Lounge Accessed By Steps To The Starboard Side In The Cockpit. With Plenty Of Seating Around Her Table On The Sun Lounge, You Have A Great Space To Enjoy Cocktails Or Collapse The Table And You Have A Very Large Sun Bathing Area.
Call Today To Find Out About Her Many Features Including:IPS Drives Hydraulic Swim Platform Sun Lounge And Electric Sunroof Optional Captains Quarters 3 Staterooms/2 Heads Full Beam Master 2 X Simard NSO16s (optional)
Every New Beneteau Comes With A 3 Year Stem To Stern Warranty And A 7 Year Structural Warranty Backed By Beneteau.
***Call Today To Find Out About Availability Of This Incredible Yacht***
Listing Photos And Specifications May Not Be Of Dealer's Current Inventory.
Joystick ControlSteering System
Joystick ControlMonte Carlo Concept
The Monte Carlo line represents the continuation of the Monte Carlo Yachts below 60 feet. The Monte Carlo models share the same vision of luxury introduced by the MCY which combines a timeless elegance and the great pleasure to be aboard. The MC 5 stands as a precursor in the Beneteau range in terms of luxury perception : new materials, new wood finishing, strong attention to details… directly inherited from the world of MCY.
The MC 5 is designed in the pure Beneteau nautical tradition, and thus benefits from the experience, the engineering and the industrial power of a nearly 130 years old worldwide established leading brand.
The MC 5 is a motor cruiser designed to meet the expectations of a worldwide clientele : she offers great living spaces flooded with natural light, high end equipments and technologies to enhance comfort and ensure ultimate well being for her owners and their guests. The MC 5 is meant to be triply great :
Great volume. Great comfort. Great style.Hull Design
The hull of the Monte Carlo 5 has been designed to enhance the comfort of the owner and its guests during the navigation ; to make the journey as much a pleasure as the destination.
Hydraulic platform (Trim level Exclusive) :
- integrated cradle for tender
- maximum load: 350kg /771lbs
- integrated ladder with good ergonomic and high handrails
L shape saloon in cockpit
- Seating for 6 pers
- Optional teak table
Retractable sun shade (option)
Easy and safe access to the bridge with a molded staircase. With storage.
Bow sun pad :
- Retractable backrest
- Speakers and audio remote (option)
Additional Options: aft barbecue and wet bar accessed on swim platform
• Kenyon grill
• Sink w/ hot & cold water
• Worktop and lights
Choice of layout : large stowage or crew cabin
Cockpit protection :
- Aft closing system – color Graphite (option)
- Retractable electric sun awning – color Cream (option)Sunlounge
– The wood is Alpi oak veneer with a brushed finishing, giving a warm and fine perception.
– The top of the furniture is padded with leather (Trim Level Avantage) and the bullnoses are painted in « Stonegrey » color, with a soft touch finishing. Doors are padded with the same leather (option).
– The general color harmony is made of natural tones : shades of grey, cream, taupe, all emphasized by the different textures of the materials.
– Many rich materials have been used to coat the furniture, bulkheads and ceilings : Corian in the galley, Majilite fabrics, high gloss and metallic painting, details of sewing, stainless steel frames for windows and doors
– Every detail was considered : the tap of the galley sink is perfectly integrated in a stainless steel profile, taps of the heads are flush mounted, indirect LED lights are embedded to emphasize the nice shapes and details, embroideries on bed head boards… the MC 5 will impress !
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting.