Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Worth Avenue Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Delivered in 2018 by Novamarine, Forever 32 is the only Black Shiver 220 available for sale. In perfect condition, ready to go, and priced to sell.
Onboard you can enjoy the spacious sunbathing areas or feel like a racing pilot while driving the yacht up to 50 knots! Her convertible en-suite cabin for 2 people is perfect for a weekend or a few days on board while the crew is staying in a separate cabin. The kitchen is located next to the Guest cabin with direct access from the cabin or outside. With a 38-knot cruising speed, you will comfortably reach your next destination in no time. Once at anchor, the sea access is easy thanks to the stairs located on the swimming platform. A hidden shower is in the mast aft next to the sea.
A unique opportunity to buy one of the latest Black Shiver 220!
• The only Black Shiver 220 for sale
• Turn-Key condition with only 500h on engines
• Rolls-Royce Kamewa Propulsion
• Missoni outdoor furniture
• Separated Kitchen area
Master Cabin with a double bed, sofa, linen cupboard, and a head with toilet, shower, and basin.
Small dinette with sofas, lockers for small objects, refrigerator, ceramic cooktop, and combined microwave.
• Crew Quarter
One Cabin for 2 crew members, equipped with 2 single beds and head toilet and sink.
DVD tuner – all the area will be served by the audio channel operated with remote control.
• A Sanguinetti anchor
• Two showers in the chain's storage locker – one with fresh water to wash the chains, one is a seawater shower
• 2 cleats in the aft areas and 2 forward (AIS 316 stainless steel)
• T-top in fiberglass reinforced plastic painted black
• Large sunbathing areas
• Carbin gangway equipped with bushing and bag of stowage
• Swimming manual ladder under the aft platform
• Two freshwater showers – one with hot water
• 3 driving stations
• Adjustable seat and backrest
• VHS DSC radio telephone
• D Class with one station and removable handset
• Nav Station LCD display with functions of Chart Plotter with the Mediterranean chart
• Depth gauge
• Magnetic compass according to the regulation in force
• 2 MAN engines Model V12 1550 HP coupled by a gear reduction unit and a transmission joint to the propulsion.
• Propulsion: Waterjets are KAMEWA Rolls-Royce Model A4
• Generator: 5 kw generator
• Bilge water exhaust system: 24 DC powered bilge electronic pump
• Engine room ventilation system
• Fuel System
• Fresh water system
• DC 24 V Systems
• AC 230 V Systems
• Electrical panels
• Navigation lights
• Internal and external lights
• Engine Room Lighting
• Firefighting System
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.