Start your search>>>
2,967 boats for sale
Interested in this yacht?
Last Updated On: 05/09/2023
Contact a Sales Professional Now
Fort Lauderdale Florida, United States
Engines: MAN-118 hrs | MAN-118 hrs
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
The 30R is a radical departure from where Ocean Alexander has been. Crafted by world-renowned designer Evan K. Marshall and Arrabito Naval Architects, the 30R is the revolutionary embodiment of style and performance, perfected by Ocean Alexander’s team of expert engineers. The vertical bow expands living space without compromising performance and efficiency.
1. Almost new, delivered in September 2022, still under Manufacturer’s warranty
2. Five stateroom layout with on-deck master stateroom
3. US flagged and US duty paid
4. Beautiful beach club
5. Submersible swim platform
6. Full sun deck plus additional bow sun deck with seating and shade
7. Only 118 engine hours
8. Beautiful interior with massive windows
9. Excellent storage throughout
10. Zero speed stabilizers, bow and stern thrusters
• Yacht quality Italian door hardware.
• Windows with dramatic architectural details allowing for greater visibility and incoming natural light.
• Hardtop with dedicated custom removable 316 stainless-steel ladder to navigational electronics.
• Elliptical 316 stainless-steel handrails & stanchions.
• 316 stainless-steel cleats.
• Side boarding gates in cockpit.
• Sun pads at bow.
• Side boarding gate in cockpit.
• Electric helm seat (2x) at steering station.
• Painted hull.
• Hydraulic 2,000 lbs. capacity Hi-Low swim platform with integrated ladder.
• 2,500 lbs crane on boat deck
• 4-person lighted Jacuzzi (include 17KW water heater)
• Aft-deck transom structural reinforcement per Froude Friction Evaluation for towing tender base on towing force for up to 45ft in length (13ft beam), 25,000lbs displacement boat, with capstan.
• Teak decking package.
• Aft-deck custom ceiling feature with indirect lighting.
• Sun awning for boat deck, bow deck and swim deck with custom-made stainless-steel poles and marine grade exterior mesh fabric. Includes custom designed built-in storage for poles.
• Custom-designed exterior loose furniture package with coffee table at boat deck and bow.
• Boarding ladder installed at recessed starboard gunnel with teak steps.
• Custom exterior protection canvas for exterior cabinetry and windshield mesh cover.
• 316 Stainless-steel transom gates for pet/child protection.
• Boat deck hatch.
• Bow concealed “pop-up” lights (4x).
• 32” Electric-Chef™ electric barbecue at bridge deck.
• High output LED underwater lights 7x (three at stern, two on each side of port and starboard side).
• Directly below the aft main deck is an intimate lounge perfect for after-dinner conversation, early-morning workouts or late-night stargazing. With its own bar, fridge, and beautiful views, it is a private oasis.
• L-shaped settee.
• Cabinet including wet bar, sink, refrigerator, and ice maker.
• Dedicated air conditioning.
• Sliding glass transom door.
The splendid aft deck is accessed via a dual staircase from the swim platform. This space provides ample seating for guests to enjoy alfresco dining at the table and U-shaped settee and chairs.
From the aft deck access the salon through an automated door that slides open with the touch of a button. The layout is open, and the floor-to-ceiling windows provide an abundance of natural light and cinematic views. The salon is finished with light oak with high-gloss ebony and walnut molding. A large flat-screen TV folds from the ceiling, and an abundance of storage options are hidden behind exotic-wood panels. Custom-designed furniture and sofas are laid out to take advantage of the massive full-length windows with minimal mullions to block the view. Electric shades can be deployed at the touch of a button and three full height electric glass sliding doors provide easy access to the aft deck and both side decks. The aft wet bar is cleverly disguised as a beautiful wood cabinet with stone top, opening for full service including sink, ice maker, and refrigerator.
Moving forward is the formal dining area with a 10-person dining table and chairs and copious storage for china, glass and silverware and other service items. In fact, the hallway leading past the galley is well designed with massive amounts of storage including a full height wine chiller.
Further forward to port is the well-equipped galley with excellent equipment and space for both chef and stewardess to work collaboratively during meal service.
Opposite the galley on the starboard side is the day head with stone countertop, sink and cabinet.
The master stateroom is full beam and located on the main deck forward. This space is rich with custom cabinetry, twin nightstands, and under-bed drawers for ample storage. The king-size berth is an inviting sanctuary with luxurious mattress and upholstered headboard. Two cedar-lined his-and-her walk-in closets can accommodate full wardrobes. An additional hanging locker is hidden to the port of the master bed. Large windows allow in sunlight yet provide privacy with motorized shades.
• King-sized berth (with independently coiled “his & her” sections).
• Two nightstands with stone countertops.
• Walk-in closet on both sides of stateroom (one featuring hidden safe for valuables).
• Electric shades with remote control.
• Bureau with chest of drawers.
• Heated stone floors in master bathroom.
• Free standing Jacuzzi tub.
• TOTO® toilet. Tornado Flush technology with auto flush, lid closing, heated seat adjustable spray and 3-mode washlet air purifying system with remote control.
VIP Guest Stateroom (Port and Starboard)
The mirror VIP guest staterooms are located on the lower deck amidships, port, and starboard side. Each stateroom has a Queen-sized berth, a flatscreen TV, an en-suite head, shower and an abundance of storage, which includes under-bed drawers, custom-fitted cabinetry and spacious full-size, cedar-lined hanging lockers.
• Queen-size berth with innerspring mattress and storage beneath.
• Nightstands with drawers.
• Dressing mirror.
• Vanity/ dressing table.
• Hanging locker with automatic lighting.
• Privacy lockset.
• Ensuite head
Twin Guest Staterooms (Port and Starboard, convertible)
The 30R revolutionary vertical bow and intelligent design allows for two twin guest staterooms forward. Each stateroom can easily convert from twin berths to a single Queen berth providing flexibility and comfort and has an en-suite head. Fabrics, custom cabinetry, and fixtures mirror the master and VIP staterooms.
• Twin-size berth with innerspring mattress and storage beneath.
• Nightstands with drawers.
• Hanging locker with lighting.
• Dressing mirror.
• Privacy lockset.
• En-suite head
• Custom-made seamless fiberglass stall shower w/ one-piece glass door.
• Reduce mildew by providing a clean, easily disinfecting wipe-down surface.
• Air extraction in each head by low noise extraction fans.
• Tecma™ Marine toilet system throughout.
• Stone countertops and back splash in heads with bone china sink.
• Kitchenette (sink, microwave, cooktop and refrigerator).
• Settee with table and storage below.
• Three crew cabins: captain w/private head and shower and two high-low bunk cabins and separate head and shower.
• Storage locker in each crew stateroom.
• Captain quarters includes N2KView linked Apple IPad for systems diagnostics/alerts/settings.
• Washer and dryer.
• Workshop with Snap-on® tool cabinet and storage.
• Custom-designed settee and table.
• Custom-designed window mullion with ceiling treatment.
• Wood and padded leather control console with steering, engine controls and electronic instruments.
• Ship’s alarm panel for smoke, bilge, and tank monitoring.
• Red light for nighttime running.
• Electric shades with remote control.
Aft of the enclosed bridge is a spacious deck for entertaining and relaxation. With a four-person Jacuzzi tub, two large settees, fully outfitted wet bar and custom electric grill, this deck is primed to be the social hub on the vessel.
Forward on the main deck is a roomy sun pad and large settee, ideal for soaking up the rays and enjoying the beautiful views.
• The yacht is constructed in high-density closed-cell structural foam. High density foam allows for high temperature and advantages in thermal and acoustic insulation.
• Longitudinal and lateral fiberglass foam-core stringers.
• Fiberglass with infusion lamination manufacturing technology increases strength by 20% and reduces weight by 18% compared to hand-layup.
• Reinforced collision bulkhead.
• Cross-knit carbon fiber in high stress areas to increase structural integrity and torsional strength.
• Water-tight bulkheads with sound and temperature insulation.
• Ocean Alexander employs various techniques to reduce sound and vibration. Some of these techniques include multiple insulation barriers including reflective materials, absorptive materials, dampening materials, air pockets and flexible isolation mounts for controlling sound and noise transmission.
• Painted exterior surfaces with professional grade epoxy-based primers and Alexseal polyurethane paint resulting in the highest gloss retention compared with gelcoat or other paint brands.
• All exterior hardware to be 316 stainless steel or per manufacturer requirements.
• Aluminum components meet marine grade 5086 or 6061 specification.
• Engine foundation: Main engine stringer constructed from stainless-steel plates custom formed to encapsulate over engine structural stringers. Allows for industry leading support and isolation.
• Frameless windows.
Hull / Bottom:
• Interior structural components all bonded to hull.
• Three coats of “self-polishing” antifouling bottom paint shall be applied on three anti-blister epoxy barrier coats, “Seahawk” paint or equal.
• Rub rail w/ 316 stainless-steel striking plate.
• Bronze through-hull fittings.
LOA: 97’ 3” (29.65m)
Beam: 22’ 5” (6.83m)
Draft Min/Max: 5’ 10” (1.79m)/ 5’ 11” (1.8m)
Fuel capacity: 3,600 g (13,500 l)
Water capacity: 450 g (1,704 l)
Black water: 200 g (757 l)
1,280 nm at 10 knots
• Main Engines: 2 x MAN V12, 1900 hp each
• Engine Hours: Port: 118, Stbd: 118 (April 3, 2023)
• “MAN Gold Standard” includes: 60-month warranty on main components: crankcase, crankshaft, connection rods and flywheel.
• Stainless-steel engine beds and stainless-steel removable rails on side of engines.
• Delta-T® intake/exhaust fans with variable frequency drives mounted to facilitate the intake and/or exhaust of air through the machinery spaces and providing a high air exchange rate. Air intake and exhaust ducts have fire dampers installed with manual and automatic triggering into the machinery shut down circuits. Maximizes water protection and salt spray intrusion into engine space, extending life of engine room components.
• Ocean Alexander employs aerospace grade “autoclave” to make “hard coat” exhaust. Further, AL-6XN alloys is used (also used in Saturn V rocket nozzle) for spray ring in exhaust system to lower heat transmission.
• Ocean Alexander is unique in utilizing military standards that ensures optimum and sustained performance in its exhaust system.
Generators and Electricity
• Generators: 2 x 40 kW Kohler
• Hours: Port: 371, Stbd: 386 (April 3, 2023)
• Main engines batteries
• Generator starting batteries
• General service batteries
• OctoPlex™ NEMA 2000 electrical safety/security control system. Monitors all power sources (AC and DC) for voltage, frequency and amperage abnormalities and provide visual and audio alerts. Includes enhanced circuit breaker functionality with no-load indication. This security/safety automatic monitoring and alert capabilities include using Apple iPad or Android for remote access to operate, view, and arm OctoPlex™ data and navigation system with remote notification accessibility.
• Shore power connections: Two CM-8 100Amps cable master with 90’ cables with Iso-boost which manages voltage drops due to shore power by boosting output voltage thus keeping electric system stable.
• Lightning protection system. A lightning arrestor pole installed on mast with dedicated ground cable to grounding plate attached to underwater hull surface. Minimizes potential lightning strike damage to yacht electrical and critical systems.
• Dometic chilled water system air conditioning system rated “Extreme Tropical Climates” with reverse cycle heat
Stabilizers and Thrusters Package:
• Sidepower Vector Fin stabilizers - 15 square foot hydraulic stabilizer fin with zero speed stabilization function. Sidepower’s patented “curved” fin design provides lift underway and provides active “predictive” inertia control. Predicted to be up to 50% more efficient than flat fins at anchor, and up to 30% more efficient than flat fins underway.
• 53.5HP bow and 42.6HP stern thrusters.
Shafting / Propellers / Steering:
• Ocean Alexander employs oversized shafts, rudder and other drive train systems typically one-class larger than the competition resulting in superior handling and longevity in the drive-train system.
• High performance computer designed and machined Nibral propellers.
• Twin Disc® hydraulic steering system.
• Stainless-steel rudders w/integrated zinc plates.
• Plug-in engine wired remote at aft deck and pilothouse.
Other Notable Features:
• Lube oil change system for engines and generators.
• Gulfcoast Fuel polishing system based on US Military Abrahams-M1 tank design.
• Compressed air in engine room and aft deck.
• Searchlight and spreader lights for swim step and boat deck.
• Headhunter sewage treatment system. (600Gal/day)
• Fireboy engine room fire extinguisher system with engine-shutdown feature.
• Heavy-duty commercial grade pantograph windshield wiper & washer
• Buell™ heavy-duty, 3-trumpet horn
• Ocean Alexander proprietary “dry bilge ventilation system” with dedicated bilge exhaust to outside. This provides constant airflow to keep the bilges dry and mildew free.
Fresh Water System
• 316 stainless-steel water tank with sight gauge.
• Headhunter™ fresh-water system.
• Freshwater wash down at bow, stern and upper deck.
• One 80-gallon hot water heater with dual high efficiency heating elements that speed heating by 50%.
• Dometic® 1200G/Day water maker w/auto freshwater flush operation and commercial pre-filter.
Water Purification package:
• Stage 1: City water is initially filtered for rust/large particles and sediment.
• Stage 2: Water maker and City water are filtered for biofilms with Sterilizer.
• Stage 3: Filtered through active carbon (smells and odors) and bacteria filter.
• Stage 4: UV water sterilizer
• Marine grade aluminum fuel tanks with sight gauges and high and low-level alarms.
• Stainless-steel fuel piping system.
• Fuel tank vent breather with breathing capacity fulfils the RINA requirements.
Main Galley Equipment
• Painted paneled cabinetry with positive-latch doors.
• Galley storage cabinetry w/hidden hinges.
• Stone countertops.
• Franke professional series kitchen sink with pull out faucet.
• 30” Wolf electric cook top.
• 30” Viking electric oven.
• Fisher & Paykel refrigerator with ice maker
• Scotsman Brilliance gourmet clear ice maker.
• Whirlpool garbage disposal.
• 30" Viking over-the-range microwave with exhaust blower.
• Asko dishwasher.
• Whirlpool trash compactor.
• Additional refrigerator in lower foyer.
• 2 x washers – 1 in crew, 1 in lower foyer
• 2 x dryers – 1 in crew, 1 in lower foyer
• 2 x Waverunners EX series
• 2 x hydraulic vertical anchor windlass with foot switch.
• 2 x 240 lbs. anchors with 250’ chain each side, attached to the anchors with stainless steel high-tensile swivels.
• Hands-free anchor chain wash system. Automatic operation for freshwater cleaning of chain during anchor operation.
• Two 1500W, 24VDC motor capstans on aft deck, with foot switches.
• Davit/Cranes: 2,500 lbs crane on boat deck
• Underwater Lights: 7 x high output LED underwater lights (3 at stern, 2 port side, 2 starboard side)
• 1 x 16-person life raft
• Fenders, lines, flare kit, throw ring, bell.
• Safety first aid kit
Still under full factory warranty, FOURTH DOWN presents in new condition as a turnkey vessel. Already outfitted and tested, FOURTH DOWN has low hours and is ready for immediate use!
Owner’s and crew’s personal effects. A detailed list of Exclusions provided at the time of sale.
Because we have one simple philosophy: Always take care of our customers, and one company wide mission statement: Consistently exceed our customer’s expectations. It’s a philosophy and mission that has been the core of who we are since the start of our company in 1970. Today, more than 50 years, 16 locations, and three generations later, we have not wavered from our core and ethics. Every team member at Galati Yacht Sales is there for you every step of the way...before, during, and after the sale, to assure your time on the water in this is filled with great memories. Looking for more Ocean Alexander Yachts? Browse through our Used Ocean Alexander Yachts for Sale
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Interested in this yacht?
Contact a Sales Professional Now