Start your search>>>
2,968 boats for sale
Interested in this yacht?
Last Updated On: 05/16/2023
Contact a Sales Professional Now
Fort Myers Florida, United States
Engines: MAN-725 hrs | MAN-725 hrs
To add to this she boasts thick fiberglass and heavy-duty stainless steel metalwork on her cleats and railings. This boat has incredibly low original hours on her MAN motors & Onan generator and has been very well maintained by her owners over the years. The thousand-hour service has been completed making this vessel turn key ready to travel.
-Thousand-hour service completed 1/22 by Ace Marine
-New Eisenglass enclosure on Flybridge
-Recent bottom job including paint and prop speed 5/22
-Low hour AB tender 11 ft
-Wifi extender dual band W/ router system
-New smart TV’s in salon and staterooms
-Grill and fridge on large Flybridge
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Boarding from a floating dock is onto her swim platform. From a fixed dock boarding is via the twin hinged hull side doors.
The Aft Deck has both fixed and loose seating, twin curved steps to the swim platform and gentle steps to the Flybridge.
The Salon is entered centerline with settee seating to port, entertainment and bar features to starboard, and a view all the way forward to the centerline Lower Helm.
To starboard is a large dining settee facing the portside galley.
To port outboard of the helm are curved steps to below. The Companionway leads aft to the Master and forward to the VIP with a unique upper/lower cabin to port and the Guest Head and laundry to starboard.
The fully enclosed Flybridge is huge for her size. The Boat Deck is aft with an 11’ RIB and newer crane.
The spacious Salon is entered via the curved “Trend” sliding door. Full drapes with lining on the aft door offer great sun protection.
To port is a two-piece curved sofa sectional with storage below and a two-drawer end table with special lighting accents between. In front of the sofa is a burl wood coffee table with two small stools below that match the sofa.
Behind the sofa are two Roman shades flanked by curved Soji screen panels with special backlighting. Above is a soffit with even flow air conditioning delivery and rope accent lighting.
Next forward are four curved cabinet doors for glass storage with the upper two made of glass and lit from above.
To starboard starting aft are the yacht’s main electrical panels behind four tinted glass doors with a double-door storage cabinet above.
Next forward is the entertainment center with a 32” Sony LED TV with a two-shelf storage cabinet below. Above behind two cabinet doors is a Sony AM/FM/audio/video control center and a separate Sony CD/DVD player.
Next forward is a curved double-door storage cabinet with a burl wood top and a walk-behind dry bar with a hidden U-Line icemaker, four drawers, and two storage cabinets, one built for wine storage, all with an Onyx stone top.
Overhead in the center of the Salon is a large inset ceiling detail with beveled mirror panels, eight halogen mini spots, rope lighting, and burl wood trim.
Also in the Salon are carpet runners, four stereo speakers, nine additional overhead halogen mini spots, digital Marine Air controls, and an intercom system.
The Galley is one step up from Salon and located to port. It is U shaped and includes the following features:
• GE upright stainless steel refrigerator with two freezer drawers - New 11/21
• Kenyan three burner Ceran type cooktop
• GE Profile stainless steel microwave/convection oven w/fan & work light
• Verde marble countertops
• Blanco stainless steel sinks w/trash chute
• GFCI outlet
• (6) Storage cabinets
• (4) Drawers
• Cherry grab rail
• Roman shades
• Cherry & mahogany planked sole
• (6) Overhead halogen mini spots
• Upper-level Verde marble countertops to help conceal the Galley
• Outboard above the house side windows are two upper cabinets
The Dining Area aboard UNBRIDLED is adjacent to the Galley just behind the Lower Helm. This area offers excellent visibility from a raised C-shaped leather settee with storage below. The height-adjustable table has a burl wood top with a cherry keeper. Roman shades cover the large side windows. Additional storage for this area is in large drawers below the settee and in two cabinets above the house side windows. Three halogen mini spots are above. A central vacuum has been added under the settee, with a single drop it reaches the entire interior of the yacht.
The interior Helm of UNBRIDLED is centerline and affords excellent visibility with 180 degrees of unobstructional views. Equipment includes:
• Garmin GPS Map 5212 touchscreen plotter • Simrad AP 20 autopilot
• Furuno 48 mile radar
• B&G Hydra 1000 speed/depth log
• Raymarine ST60 digital depth • Icom ICM 127 VHF w/DSC
• Hynautic engine controls
• ACR Point Pad for searchlight • Maxwell windlass controls
• Bennett trim tab controls
• (4) Bilge pump controls
• (2) Sump pump controls
• 24 Volt electronics sub panel • Fireboy fire system controls • Full VDO engine gauges
• MAN alarm panels
• Wema 5 position fuel/water tank gauge
• Side Power bow thruster controls
• Start/stop controls
• Wood & stainless helm wheel
• Adjustable leather helm seat w/wood footrest • Portside Pantograph entry door
• Red overhead lights for night use
• (3) Wiper/washer controls
To the port outboard side of the lower controls are five curved steps leading to the accommodation deck. A two-door storage cabinet is outboard of the stairs. An auto light illuminates the lower deck by motion sensor. Aft is the Master, next forward is a stacked GE Spacemaker washer/dryer and a four-shelf linen locker. A beveled mirror with a small burled accent shelf flanked by small burl wood columns accent this area.
The Twin Guest Cabin is to port. The Guest Head is to starboard and the VIP is all the way forward.
The Master Cabin has a queen size berth on centerline off the aft bulkhead. There is a storage drawer and rope lighting below. To both port and starboard are two drawer nightstands with burl wood tops. Burl wood panels and sconce lights flank a beveled mirror panel with an upholstered headboard. Twin reading lights are in a burl wood panel above.
To port is a curved vanity with a hinged top and fold-out stool, a drawer, and a cabinet. Three storage cabinets, Soji-type backlit panels, and a stainless steel opening portholes with Roman shades are above.
At the foot of the berth is a 32” LG LED flat panel TV and access to the private Head.
To starboard is a double-door hanging locker with auto light, and a Hitachi CD/DVD/VCR player built into a cabinet. Next aft is an upholstered settee with storage below.
Above are three cabinets, an opening stainless steel porthole, Soji type backlit panel, and Roman shades.
Also in this cabin is a Sony AM/FM/CD player, two stereo speakers, eight overhead mini spots, and a burl wood toe kick and cornice trim.
Two steps up from the Master is a very spacious private Head with a marble and onyx sole trimmed in brass, a Vacuuflush head, and a stall shower with a tempered glass door, seat, porthole, exhaust fan, light, and a handheld or wall mountable fixture.
The vanity has a bow front with twin storage cabinets below and twin under mount china sinks in an onyx countertop with single Grohe fixtures. Four beveled mirrored panels above offer abundant storage.
Also in this area are three halogen mini spots above, additional storage and a concealed opening porthole, burl wood columns, and additional mirrored panels.
The portside Guest Cabin sleeps two in a fore and aft upper/lower berth arrangement with two large storage drawers below. The upper berth folds downward to create a seating area. Upholstered head and sideboards, Roman shades over two opening stainless steel portholes, a storage cabinet, an intercom, and reading lights offer nice accommodations in a compact space. A unique two-part sliding pocket door offers privacy.
All the way forward is a centerline queen berth off the mirrored forward bulkhead. Two backlit Sojo screens and two opening mirrored storage cabinets are to port and starboard. Next aft is Roman shades over port and starboard opening stainless steel portholes. Built-in cabinetry serves as nightstands. Next aft are cushioned seats followed by access to the Head on the starboard side and by an auto-lit hanging locker to port.
A large cabinet at the foot of the berth offers additional storage. Access panels in the sole access the bow thruster and forward bilge.
Also in this cabin is a Sony AM/FM/CD player, a 13” Toshiba flat screen TV with VCR for overhead mini spots, stereo speakers, and a large escape hatch overhead with a blackout screen.
Located between the VIP and Guest Cabins this surprisingly large Head also serves as the Day Head via the companionway door. Direct access from the VIP is available as well. The sole is marble with a contrasting border and brass trim. The toilet is a Vacuuflush model. The stall shower has a tempered glass door, a light, an exhaust fan, and a handheld or wall-mountable shower fixture.
The vanity has a bow front cabinet below and a china under mount sink in a marble countertop with a Grohe single lever faucet.
Three mirrored panels serve as medicine and linen cabinets. An opening stainless steel porthole is within. Also in this Head is a GFCI outlet and four overhead halogen mini spots.
• Maxwell 3500 anchor windlass w/capstan & gypsy
• (2) Windlass deck switches
• Stainless steel anchor chute w/roller
• Chain locking mechanism
• Pool 60 kg (132 lb.) Navy style stainless steel anchor w/250’ chain
• Dual access deck chain locker
• Freshwater anchor wash-down hose
• Port & starboard fair leads w/rollers
• Welded Heavy Duty double stainless bow rail
• Stainless burgee staff
• Bow seat cushions for two with ratchet back and a sun lounge
• Round Bomar deck hatch w/cushion/cover
• Built-in drink holders at bow sun lounge
• Port & starboard built-in dunnage boxes
• (3) Windshield wipers & washers
• Black Textulene windshield cover
• Dual port & starboard spring line cleats
• International Navigation lights
• Portside Pantograph entry door
• ACR RCL 100 searchlight
• (3) Port & (3) starboard overhead deck lights
• Lockable fuel fill door
• Lockage water fill door
• Frameless dark-tinted cabin windows
• Engine Room air intakes inside bulwark
• Raised fiberglass bow & side deck bulwarks
• Port & starboard fiberglass boarding gates w/hinged rails
• Fair leads w/rollers at stern cleats
• Twin stainless steel gates to swim platform
• Curved aft seat for four w/removable cushions
• Oval fiberglass table w/fore & aft adjustment
• (6) Dink holders
• Special lighting at sofa ends
• Curved Trend stainless steel entry door
• “At Sea” hatch to Crew Cabin & Engine Room
• Cockpit controls w/start/stop & thruster controls in hinged cabinet
• Emergency pull cable for Fireboy system
• GFCI outlet in weatherproof cover
• (2) Stereo speakers w/volume control
• (8) Overhead halogen mini spots w/stainless steel trim
• Port & starboard electric lockers each w/Glendinning shore cord
• Port & starboard (3) curved steps to swim platform
• Integral teak over fiberglass swim platform
• Mooring cleats on swim platform
• (3) Stainless steel hoop rails w/center one hinged & side gates
• Swim ladder under teak-covered hatch
• Pantograph door to Crew Cabin & Engine Room
• Hinged cabinet w/hot & cold shower
• (8) Teak tread curved steps to Flybridge w/step lights
• Freshwater wash down
• Sea water wash down
• Shore water inlet w/pressure regulator
• UMT 1000 lb. davit with extension hardwired control & remote controls
• AB 11’ DLX RIB tender
• Console steering
• Bimini top
• Aft bench seat
• Forward seat, side seat next to console • (3) Popup cleats
• Navigation lights
• 40 HP Yamaha 4 stroke 65 hrs and serviced
• New cover
• Bilge pump
• Dolphin stabilizer
• 12 Gallon integral fuel tank
The Crew Cabin is accessed via a lockable Pantograph door from the swim platform or from a hatch in the sole of the Aft Deck. Although easily run by an experienced couple this boat offers a private Crew Area or the perfect cabin for a teenager.
Down three stainless and teak removable ladder steps from the platform one enters the cabin’s head. To starboard is a cabinet with an under mount with single fixture that doubles as the wall mountable shower fixture. Below are two storage cabinets. Above is a mirror and GFCI outlet. To port is a Jabsco marine head with a hinged platform with storage behind. The shower area is between with a curtain to protect the Crew Cabin door.
Next forward through this door is a nicely finished cabin with a single lower berth with an upholstered headboard to port. There are two drawers under the berth and a two-drawer nightstand adjacent to the berth. A built-in Toshiba 13” flatscreen TV with VCR is at the foot of the berth. Various cabinets outboard of the berth offer storage and equipment area.
To starboard is a custom second berth with three storage cabinets below and a Sony AM/FM/CD. Also in this area is an intercom, stereo speakers, five overhead mini spots, stereo speakers, and a Pirelli-type sole. A double cherry door leads into the Engine Room.
• Pirelli-type sole
• Dual 1000 Racor fuel filters for each engine w/vacuum gauges
• Ball valves on all seawater intakes
• Extra large seawater strainers
• (2) DC Engine Room blowers
• (2) ACR blowers
• Hynautic hydraulic Engine Room controls system
• Remote mount starboard side oil filters
• Dripless shaft seals
• Raritan 20 gal. hot water heater
• Wing fuel tanks w/sight gauges
• Hand bilge pump
• (4) Rule bilge pump
• (2) Shower sumps
• Racor 500 fuel filter for generator
• 12,000 BTU Marine Air compressor for VIP Cabin air conditioning system
• 12,000 BTU Marine Air compressor for Master Cabin air conditioning system – (new 2020) • 6,000 BTU Marine Air compressor for Crew Cabin air conditioning system - inoperative
• 48,000 BTU Marine Air compressor for Salon air conditioning system
• 12,000 BTU Marine Air system for Flybridge air conditioning system
• Hynautic hydraulic steering system
• DC incandescent lighting
• AC fluorescent lighting
• Fireboy fire suppression system
• 3 Point DC reversing oil change pump
• Exhaust/gas separator on generator
• MAN electronic engine interface
• ZF 550A transmissions w/1.97 to 1 ratio
• Holding tank Tank Watch monitor at Salon electric panel
• Headroom in Engine Room is 6’ 4”
• Port & starboard Glendinning cable reels, 50 amp 220V w/70’ cords
• Onan 21 KW genset w/1075 hours in sound shield
• Battery shutoff switch for generator
• Group 31 Generator battery
• (2) Guest battery switches for main engine
• Guest battery parallel switch
• Alternator/charger selector switches
• (2) Battery isolators
• (4) 8D Deca Geltech batteries for engine starting, new 2018
• (4) 8D Deca Geltech batteries for ship’s service, new 2018
• Group 31 generator battery
• Trace PS series inverter, 2.5 KW
• Professional Mariner zinc saver system
• (2) 15 KVA Acme electric transformers
• Dolphin 24V 80 amp charger
• Dolphin 24V 60 amp charger
• Mastervolt 12V 30 amp charger for generator system
• Mastervolt 24V 50 amp charger
• Mastervolt 24V 75 amp charger
• 24 Volt DC panel w/(19) breaker protected circuits & digital volt & amp meters
• 24 Volt DC panel w/(8) breaker protected circuits & digital volt & amp meters
• Service battery selector switch at Salon panel
• AC 220 volt system 1 w/(11) breaker protected circuits & digital amp & volt meters
• AC 220 volt system 2 w/(11) breaker protected circuits & digital amp & volt meters
• AC 110 volt system 1 w/(20) breaker protected circuits & digital amp & volt meters
• Gen/start/stop at Salon panel
• (2) 8 D Deca Geltech batteries forward for bow thruster
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Because we have one simple philosophy: Always take care of our customers, and one company wide mission statement: Consistently exceed our customer’s expectations. It’s a philosophy and mission that has been the core of who we are since the start of our company in 1970. Today, more than 50 years, 16 locations, and three generations later, we have not wavered from our core and ethics. Every team member at Galati Yacht Sales is there for you every step of the way...before, during, and after the sale, to assure your time on the water in this is filled with great memories. Looking for more Horizon Yachts? Browse through our Used Horizon Yachts for Sale
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Interested in this yacht?
Contact a Sales Professional Now