Start your search>>>
3,043 boats for sale
Interested in this yacht?
Last Updated On: 03/09/2023
Contact a Sales Professional Now
Ft. Lauderdale Florida, United States
Engines: MAN - 900 hrs | 900 hrs
This 2011 Azimut 70 Fly is a must see! Don’t miss your opportunity to own one of the most popular and respected Azimut yacht models produced to date, for this winters boating season! She is the lowest priced on the market, in the best condition for its model year range, and easy to see in Fort Lauderdale. Plus, the yacht is loaded with extras including air conditioning, 2 x 9kw Generators, 2 x Seakeepers, hydraulic swim platform, hydraulic gangway, teak all over the boat, both bow and stern thrusters, Raymarine Electronics packages both on the main deck and flybridge, FLIR, Satellite TV, and many more. She has been professionally maintained, and never chartered.
An equilibrium of power and presence, the 70 Fly combines a considerable stature with avant-garde ingenuity, artfully masquerading volume through a sporty design and grand glass surfaces. The captivating streamlined exteriors give way to lofty interior ambiences that express stately modern Italian design. Size, sportiness, and comfort, all race to smoothly combine and deliver an ocean-bound adventure conceived for the most demanding yachtsmen.
Step on board and enter the spacious cockpit with a large dinette for al fresco dinning complete with storage, and an outdoor entertainment center for watching television.
Walk through the large floor to ceiling window doors into the yachts saloon where you encounter a large living area with “U” shaped sofa, a coffee table, television, and large midship windows allowing a lot of natural light into the vessel while also giving you a fantastic view of your surroundings. Walk up the small stairs into the dining area with the galley starboard with pass through for easy service and a more open feel. Underlying the elegant and captivating interior design, is an exploration of contemporary furniture, unexpected shapes, and matched materials play with the creative introduction of light design. The owner’s suite charms with selected essences and details including two large portals that frame the hull-side windows, styling the abundant light as an element of design.
The Flybridge deck hosts three distinct and harmonious spots across the flush expanse with most of it under a convertible soft top giving the option for sun or shade. Forward and next to the wheelhouse is a large sun-bed that provides as much comfort as sun. In the center of the space is the dinette which is easily the favorite entertainment area, always keeping contact between the pilot and guests with the grill, ice maker, and refrigerator just port of the table. Aft is a very large open area equipped to hold lounge furniture for more sunbathing or additional entertaining.
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Allied Marine. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
• Additional Kohler 9 kW generator (including the mechanism of water separation in the exhaust system) The one generator is original with 4000 hours on it, and the additional generator is new with only 60 hours.
• 2 Seakeepers
• Hydraulic gangway 2.90m, 150 kg
• Hydraulic swimming platform
• Teak on cockpit, swim platform, side decks and flybridge
• Raymarine navigation E package
• Raymarine Sea Talk network
• Raymarine AIS 500
• Wind speed and direction indicator AIRM AR
• Radar reflector
• Boating Flashlights
• Under water LED lights on swim platform
• Cockpit enclosure
• Additional control panel for gangway
• Side boarding gates on cockpit
• Two under water lights on swim platform
• Electric mooring winches in cockpit
• Refrigerator, ice maker and barbecue on flybridge
• Table on flybridge • Bow and stern thrusters (10 kW )
• Folding Convertible Bimini Top
• Chocks for tender on fly (capacity 500 kg)
• Thermal camera FLIR
• Crew cabin
• Raymarine DSM 300
• Raymarine Open array Radar antenna 72 nm
• Raymarine Life Tag
• Furuno FAX 30 weather fax receiver and NAVTEX
• 24V-220V Inverter 2*Power Back 3.0 kVA
• Boating Lightning Protection
• Flybridge enclosure
• Black mesh covers for windows
• LED lighting on side walkaways
• Electric searchlight
• Under water LED lights on swim platform (n.4)
• Shore water plug
• Cockpit table with two chairs
• Lighting for anchor
• Co-pilot seat at main helm station
• Dishwasher and washer
• Safe in master cabin
• Wooden floor in galley, master head and guest cabin
• Worktops in heads and galley in black marble Emperador
• TV system with antenna (outputs in all cabins)
• BOSE Home theater in salon
• Videocameras for anchor and in the engine room with a monitor on the main helm station
• Two adjustable poofs on starboard side with electric mechanism
• Refrigerator in galley 1901
• Dimmers in salon and cockpit
• Mosquito nets for portholes
• Bidet in master head
• Satellite TV system RAYMARINE STV60 with receiver
• ТV 37" in salon with hi-lo system
• CD player on the flybridge
For English speaking customers please call, text, whatsapp, or email:
For Portuguese or Spanish speaking customers please call, whatsapp, or email:
Because we have one simple philosophy: Always take care of our customers, and one company wide mission statement: Consistently exceed our customer’s expectations. It’s a philosophy and mission that has been the core of who we are since the start of our company in 1970. Today, more than 50 years, 16 locations, and three generations later, we have not wavered from our core and ethics. Every team member at Galati Yacht Sales is there for you every step of the way...before, during, and after the sale, to assure your time on the water in this 70 is filled with great memories. Looking for more Azimut Yachts? Browse through our Used Azimut Yachts for Sale
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Interested in this yacht?
Contact a Sales Professional Now