Start your search>>>
2,999 boats for sale
Interested in this yacht?
Last Updated On: 01/16/2023
Contact a Sales Professional Now
Norwalk Connecticut, United States
2022 42' LUJO
Only 100 Hours!
Powered by Triple Yamaha 425s!
Upgraded to the Max!
HCB is the creator and innovator of the Center Console Yacht. Don't be fooled by the new imitators in the market space today... there is no comparison for the HCB Product! Contact us today to Sea Trial and find out why we are the KINGS of Center Consoles!
KING OF CENTER CONSOLES 40-45'
New Model HCB 42' Lujo
New Hull with improved ride & HCB DNA style lines to match the rest of the fleet.
HIGHLIGHTS for our New Model 42' Lujo + New Optional Features:
Interior: Larger Cabin
Galley in Cabin with Sink, S/S Refrigerator, Settee Table Seats (5) Converts to Berth to Sleeps (2).
Storage in Galley with Cutting Board Magnetically stored away.
Seat Back Integrated Storage in Cabin.
Standard 28” Television in Cabin.
Enclosed Head with Pull Up Shower.
Solid Wood Cabinetry in Cabin.
Padded Walls and Ceiling with (1)Sky Light and 5 Port Lights in Cabin.
Port and Starboard Transom Coolers to Replace Forward Console Cooler.
Brand new luxury front lounger
Fiberglass Helm Riser for Triple Helm Chairs with Swiveling Suspension Pedestals, Stainless Steel Footrests and Storage below.
Shore Power Cords are Powered In and Out.
Integrated Cockpit Wash Down Shower in T-Top Frame (standard)
Extended Range with Optional 130 Additional Gallons Fuel Capacity in Saddle Tanks for a total of 742 Gallons of fuel
New Style Optional Fiberglass Bow Table that Now Descends to Floor Level.
This HCB 42' LUJO is powered by Triple Mercury 600s
LENGTH: 41′ 7 ″ • BEAM: 12′ 2″ • DEADRISE: 23° • WEIGHT: 24 ,000 lbs • FUEL CAPACITY: 614 Gallons • FRESHWATER CAPACITY: 40 Gallons • LIVEWELL CAPACITY: (2) 45 Gallon DRAFT - Engines Up: 24″ • DRAFT - Engines Down: 34″ • BRIDGE CLEARANCE W TOP: 10′ 0” • ENGINES: Triple Mercury 600s
Call now to set your appointment!
TRADES WELCOME, FINANCING AVAILABLE
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by American Yacht Group. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
• Air Conditioning 12 Volt
• Baitwell - Dual, 45 Gallon Each, Pressurized w/Sea Chests and (2) 2500 GPH Hooker Electric High Flow Primary Pumps and (2) 2500 GPH Hooker Electric High Flow Back Up Pumps per Baitwell
• Bow Rails - Stainless Steel
• Bow Thruster
• Cabin - Enclosed Head Compartment with Ceramic Macerating Electric Flush Toilet and Pull Up Shower
• Cabin - Berth Sleeps Two, Converts to a Settee Table
• Cabin with Galley Sink, 12 volt Refrigerator, Settee Table (Seats 5 and Converts to Berth That Sleeps 2)
• Cabin - Includes Padded Wall and Ceiling Covering with Sky Light and 5 Port Lights
• Dive Door - Starboard Side with Heavy Duty Ladder, Opens Invward for Use While Docked
• Fresh Water Engine Flush System (Yamaha)
• Garmin 48" 4 KW Open Array Radar
• Garmin Triple Screens - (2) Outer 12" & (1) Center 16", with GSD 26 Sounder, Dual 1kw Garmin Airmar B175H Hi /Low Chirp Transducers
• Garmin Radar - 4', 4kw Open Array
• Auto Pilot
• Garmin VHF Radio
• Gel Battery System for House, AGM for engines
• Grill - Stainless Steel, Removable with Storage Cover
• Forward Gunwale Mounted Coolers - Frigid Rigid, (1) Port, (1) Starboard
• Outdoor Shower - Integrated into Port Side Aft T-Top
• Painted Engines - Choice of Bolt, Pin-Stripe, or Ghost Color Pattern
• Remote Spotlight With Dash Mounted Control and Wireless Remote
• Seating - Second Row Sleigh Seat Seating
• Seating Helm - Triple Captain's Chairs with Integrated Helm Riser and Storage Below
• Seating - Contoured Console Front Lounge
• Seating - Bow, U-Shaped
• Seating - Transom Foldaway with Cushion and Backrest
• Stereo System - JL Audio - Two 6.5" Speakers, Two 7.7" Speakers, Four 8.8" Speakers, Two 10" Subwoofers
• Summer Kitchen - Corian Counter Top, Sink, Storage, and 12 volt S/S Refrigerator
• Television in Cabin - 28"
• Transom Seat Coolers with Cushion - Port/Starboard, Frigid Rigid, 38 Quart
• T-Top Frame - Custom Painted with Integrated Speakers, Windshield, Rod Holders and Spreader Lights
• Windlass - S/S Anchor, 250' Chain and 100' Rope
Yamaha Triple (3) 425 HP Motors
Hull Gelcoat Color - Sky Blue
Hardtop Underside Gelcoat Color - Sky Blue
Waterline Stripe - Whisper Grey
Painted T-Top Frame - Whisper Grey
Bow Rails - Stainless Steel
Engine Paint CUSTOM Color Scheme (Describe below in Custom Options Below)
Cockpit Upholstery - Cool Breeze Vanezia Light Grey
Ladder Backs for Helm Seats - Sky Blue
Standard Cockpit Countertop - Grey Onyx
Bow Backrests Port and Starboard- Removeable
Bow Table - Fiberglass, Power Lift, Descends to Floor Level
Helm Pod Color - Carbon Fiber
Rub Rail Accent - Whisper Grey
Steering Wheel - Upgrade to Carbon Fiber with Power Knob
Transom Sleigh Seat, Full Length with Baitwell and Removeable Seat on Port Side for Walkthrough Door Access
Interior Cabin Upholstery Color - Cool Breeze Vanezia Light Grey
Interior Cabin Flooring - PermaTeek (2 Color) - Modern Lightbrown
Interior Cabin Countertop - Grey Onyx
Stereo Upgrade - Total of Four 6.5" Speakers, Two 7.7" Speakers, Four 8.8" Speakers and Four 10" Subwoofers
Underwater Lighting with Bronze housing
WHISPER GREY RUB RAIL
AFT COCKPIT TABLE- WITH REMOVEABLE 2 POSITION PEDESTALS AND PADDED STORAGE BAGS FOR TABLE AND PEDISTALS.
SKY BLUE HELM -THE AREA BEHIND GARMIN SCREENS BLACK
ENGINES PAINTED WHISPER GREY WITH SKY BLUE HCB LOGO AND SIDE VENTS
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Because we have one simple philosophy: Always take care of our customers, and one company wide mission statement: Consistently exceed our customer’s expectations. It’s a philosophy and mission that has been the core of who we are since the start of our company in 1970. Today, more than 50 years, 16 locations, and three generations later, we have not wavered from our core and ethics. Every team member at Galati Yacht Sales is there for you every step of the way...before, during, and after the sale, to assure your time on the water in this Lujo is filled with great memories. Looking for more HCB Yachts? Browse through our Used HCB Yachts for Sale
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Interested in this yacht?
Contact a Sales Professional Now