Interested in this yacht?
Punta Gorda Florida, United States
Engines: Cummins - 225 hrs
● Awlgrip boot top
● Molded cove stripe depression w/ “gold or silver leaf” style stripe Deck
● Back Cove white gelcoat w/graystone anti-skid on walking surfaces
● (8) Mooring cleats forward, aft and spring line cleats.
● Molded composite bow sprit w/ double anchor roller and windlass
● Anchor locker w/ ground tackle storage
● Teak accent stripe on cabin side
● Custom 1-1/4’’ 316L stainless steel perimeter rail
● SS handrails concealed under hardtop, port, and starboard
● Cockpit hatches to lazarette and engine room
● Shower-drain sump pump system
● Full size fresh water electric MSD w/ holding tank
● (3) windshield wipers w/freshwater wash and intermittent control
● Powered exhaust fan Day Head
● Built-in vanity w/ sink and storage in head
● Island queen berth w/ drawers and storage below
● 8” polyurethane/latex mattress
● 22” LED TV
● Clear anodized aluminum windows w/ opening side and center windows
● (2) Llebroc helm and mate seats
● Large engine room hatch opens by electric linear actuator
● Convertible dinette to starboard
● 6 inch, 200 Watt Fusion speakers
● Flip down LED TV
● “Teak and Holly” high pressure laminate sole w/ surface texture
● 2-panel stainless bifold salon door (locking)
● Compass, illuminated
● Electric two burner cook-top (1) 8” and (1) 6” burner with pop-ups
● AC/DC stainless steel, (2) drawer-type fridge compartments
● Ice Maker beneath helm seat
● Under-counter convection microwave
Galati Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Borden & Associates Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Because we have one simple philosophy: Always take care of our customers, and one company wide mission statement: Consistently exceed our customer’s expectations. It’s a philosophy and mission that has been the core of who we are since the start of our company in 1970. Today, more than 50 years, 16 locations, and three generations later, we have not wavered from our core and ethics. Every team member at Galati Yacht Sales is there for you every step of the way...before, during, and after the sale, to assure your time on the water in this is filled with great memories. Looking for more Back Cove Yachts? Browse through our Used Back Cove Yachts for Sale
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Interested in this yacht?
Contact a Sales Professional Now