As you board the vessel from the large integral swim platform in the functional cockpit with large storage areas, you immediately realize this vessel was designed for functionality and is complete with everything to include capstans for towing a large tender.
From the cockpit, you move to the large aft deck complete with Eisenglas full enclosures, side wing panels with windows, aft deck bar and seating for ten.
Moving from the aft deck you enter the Main Salon through custom etched double glass doors with full length etched windows on each side. One inside, you immediately feel the richness and comfort with comfortable sectional sofas and side chairs to port and starboard. The salon also features a large 50″ plasma TV on the forward bulkhead.
Forward of the salon is the Dining Saloon which comfortably seats up to twelve. The buffets have custom storage for china, stemware and linens.
To port of the dining saloon is the service access to the galley which features commercial grade appliances, fixtures, cabinets and wine cooler. Additional refrigerator and freezer capacity is located in crew area.
To starboard, forward of the dining area, is the foyer and day head nicely appointed complete with custom fixtures and marble flooring.
As you go forward, you enter the on-deck Master Stateroom which features a private office, king-size bed, new soft goods, walk-in closets, entertainment system and his & her bath arrangement with Jacuzzi tub and shower.
Access to the Guest Staterooms are from the aft salon stairwell leading below to four large guest staterooms. Two guest staterooms feature queen beds and the other two staterooms feature twin beds with Pullman berths. All guest staterooms are equipped with complete entertainment systems, new soft goods and private baths.
Crew quarters are accessed forward through either the galley entrance or the main foyer. The crew area is extremely large complete with entertainment area, full size washer/dryer, additional refrigerator/freezer, captain’s cabin with private head, three crew cabins and two heads with showers. This area can easily accommodate up to seven crew.
From the foyer is access up to the Sky lounge, offering incredible panoramic views. This area features an entertainment centre with 42″ flat screen TV, full wet bar with marble top and comfortable seating. The sky lounge is separated from the pilothouse by a wall and Plexiglas doors for complete privacy.
Aft of the sky lounge is the boat deck where tenders are stored to include a 17′ Novurania, Yamaha Wave runner and Nautical Structures davit. This deck can easily serve as another entertainment areas with modular seating for ten and tables. Additional ladders lead to the aft deck below. The fly bridge features sun pads, seating area, helm station with full electronics and an elliptical exercise machine. The bow area is complete with large sunning pads, Ideal Windlass and dual bow anchors systems.
Engine Mechanical System
- 2 Northern Lights 85KW generator, new 2012
- Northern Lights 80KW generator (8890 hrs)
- 12v/110v/220v AC/DC systems
- (2) LaMarche 100 amp isolation transformers
- (2) LaMarchecontavolts
- (2) Stabiline voltage regulators
- (2) 100 amp 3-phase to 1-phase adaptors
- (2) 50 to 100 amp Smart Y’s
- (2) 100 amp shore power cords
- 100 amp shore cord extension
- 12/2011, 01/2012
- Complete paint (Awlgrip) hull and topsides.
- 2 new generators with upgraded sound shields.
- Upgraded sound suppression, engine room.
- New fuel filtering system for the mains and generators, reduced - surface/exhaust fuel film.
- Fresh bottom and refurbished props and shaft alignment.
- Refurbished cap rail.
- All teak decks refinished.
- All new Eisenglas/canvas enclosures.
- All new canvas covers for deck gear.
- New crane, fore deck, with 2 new Jet Skis.
- New Novurania for the upper aft deck.
- All interior fabrics renewed; all carpeting, wall coverings, furniture, drapes and soffits etc.
- Many other upgrades during the refit too numerous to list here.
- Great ownership history: built as Destiny in 1989 delivered in 1990, Became Victory Lane, then Seabird then Lady Linda before becoming M/Y SU.
- Always maintained to the upmost marine standards with periodic refits throughout its history and that diligence continues with the present ownership.
- The owner is moving up to the 42 to 46 meter range and will consider M/Y SU as partial payment in trade.
- Reasonably priced reflecting current market conditions, indicating the seller’s motivation to complete a sale or trade in a timely manner.
- She is one of the finest Ft. Lauderdale built Broward Tri-Deck Motoryachts currently available. Having undergone a complete refit in 2005 and a comprehensive refit in 2012. She features a new custom interior in neutral tones and provides a five stateroom layout to include an on-deck master and sky lounge.
- Additional upgrades include new audio/visual system throughout, updated electronics and a flag blue hull paint job in 2006 and also in 2012 hull and superstructure.
- She cruises comfortably at 15 knots and her 8500 gallon fuel capacity allows for extended range.
- She is ideal for both private and charter usage and offers unequalled accommodations in her size and price range.
Contact a Galati Sales
Professional to learn more.