With a combination of contemporary styling and sturdy construction, this versatile layout showcases a Master Stateroom plus 2 guest staterooms amidships plus 2 cabins forward for either additional guests and/or crew. The 5 total staterooms all possess en suite heads with showers. Entering from the aft deck through pneumatic opening sliding door a comfortable leather L-shaped sofa to the port side with two cocktail table and built-in end table cabinet. Across to starboard are two upholstered swivel chairs with a build in cabinet between. Forward in the salon area is a circular dining table with 4 chairs. There is on-deck Day Head and across to port is the open Galley area with an L-shape settee Dinette area beneath the front deckhouse windows..
A stainless sliding glass door allows entry into the main salon from the aft deck.
The interior wood on the main and stateroom deck is the warm Camphor burl with light colored granite-like countertops and the carpeting is a textured royal blue (new throughout the boat in 2016). Aft to the portside is a tan leather L-shape sofa with numerous décor pillows. In front of the sofa a burled wood inlayed cocktail table. To the forward side of the sofa is a built-in cabinet with granite top and table lamp. To the starboard side are two swiveling barrel-style chairs with another built-in cabinet with table lamp. Just forward on the starboard side is an under counter display cabinet with glass doors followed by the stainless rail surrounded stairway down to the guest accommodations. Across to the port side is a burled wood circular dining table with 4 mahogany wood cushioned chairs and to the sides are two matched extra chairs for larger parties. The forward bulkhead has a camphor flatware cabinet with the stone countertop and above are mirrors that combined with the large deckhouse windows allow lots of natural light giving a warm and comfortable feel to this central area of the boat.
Above the stairway to the staterooms forward to starboard is a wall mounted 42" flat screen TV next to the passage to the country kitchen area.
- Granite countertops
- Grohe Euro-style faucet
- Franke double stainless sink Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator freezer with in-door ice and water
- ISE Insta-Hot water system
- Frigidaire 4-burner ceramic cooktop
- Frigidaire dishwasher
- KitchenAid trash compactor
- Frigidaire white finish full-size oven
- Frigidaire Galley Professional Series microwave/convection oven
- All appliances and cabinets are white with a wood trim on the bottom of the overhead cabinets and drawers, a clean and neat appearance
Forward of the galley, starboard side, is a raised platform, outsized L-shaped banquette. Light colored stone finished triangular dinette tabletop. Panoramic windows provide natural light and visibility while the forward windshield can be shuttered by individual accordion pleated shades. A swivel unit over the centerline galley counter houses a JVC color TV. Diagonal wood plank flooring and there is a band of camphor wood that accents the surrounding dashboards just below the window line. To the starboard side is a wing door opening to the side deck access to the bow. Just aft is a white with wood top steps stairway & stainless railing leading up to the enclosed flybridge.
The Day Head with toilet, sink, and mirrored vanity is to starboard, opposite the Galley and situated aft of the staircase leading to the Flybridge.
Forward Crew/Guest Quarters
From the Country Kitchen, down a portside staircase, is a private Guest/Crew area with a starboard side L-shaped desk, which may function as the ship's office, a portside wash/dryer unit, private Cabin in the forepeak with an offset double bed, generous storage, large countertop, hanging locker, bench seat, and private head with sink and shower.
Aft, starboard side is the 5th guest/crew cabin with upper and lower berths, full sized hanging locker, JVC TV, and private head with separate shower and sink.
Coordinating with the rest of the staterooms there are camphor cabin doors and trim.
Dual Mirror Image Guest Cabins - Port and Starboard
Down a spiral staircase at the forward port corner of the salon are the lower deck accommodations.
From the steps, a central foyer houses large twin storage closets containing the vessel's washer and dryer and supplemental linen stowage. The Central Vac unit is located in an adjacent starboard closet.
Each of these mirror image cabins has a double berth with underneath drawer space, separate en suite head and shower, and full height cedar hanging locker. Each cabin also has an individual JVC 13" color TV and a Panasonic phone systems.
The full beam aft Master has a centerline King bed with L-shaped settee to starboard, an abundance of Camphor cabinetry with hanging and drawer space, 25" JVC television, fully isolated JVC 110 volt component rack mounted stereo system including an audio/video receiver, double cassette deck, CD changer, and a VCR. A large walk-in closest is forward and to starboard.
To port and forward the en suite Master Head includes dual sinks with cream marble counters, Jacuzzi tub/stand up shower unit, separate linen closet, and private water closet.
A staircase between the main deck and the forward upper bridge deck leads up from the galley/dinette space. The vessel and equipment is operated from one of two Stidd helm and companion chairs done in ivory ultra leather. The companion seat is a double size Stidd.
Aft of the helm, an extremely roomy space houses a starboard side desk and chair with Panasonic Shipmate phone system. Continuing aft are 2 complementing chairs surrounding a granite table. A Samsung 17" flat screen TV is installed above in the starboard aft corner and a portside unit lodges a LG AM/FM/CD mini component system.
Indicative of the model, the Cabriolet is equipped with electric sliding front windshields and rear window with manual slide back side windows which nestle into hidden compartments, thereby, converting a normally enclosed pilothouse to an open version.
The forward section of the bridge at the helm has diagonally laid wood flooring matching the Birdseye maple cabinetry and accepts which are found only on the flybridge in this boat. The aft section floor is covered is a cream and beige Berber carpet, complementing the taupe and beige L-shaped sofa and starboard occasional chairs.
- Single-lever Mathers Microcommander controls
- Hydraulic steering wheel
- Simrad Autopilot AP25
- Hand control for autopilot
- Furuno GPS WAS Navigation
- Standard Horizon GPS 170C
- ICOM 502 VHF
- Simrad RS87 VHF
- Nobeltec 72 mile radar
- Furuno FC 582L Bottom Machine
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata recorder
- Shipmate VHF ITT
- Jabsco remote controlled searchlight
- KVH electronic Flexgate compass
- SEA hailer
- Navigational lights
- Engine starts & stops
- Skylounge anchor control - drop and reverse
- Furuno FX30 Black Box weatherfax
- Bow thruster and Stern thruster controls
- Trim tab controls
- Windshield wipers
- Electric window controls
- Naiad stabilizers -Patarim control and 7.5 fins
- Color Viacom video camera system w/ 2 cameras - 1 engine room mounted; another facing aft above aft deck
- Tracvision Sat TV antenna
- 2-Dell computer 17" monitors with Nobeltec Admiral systems- port and starboard plus an additional centered Big Bay monitor
- KVH Fleet 33 TracPhone with broadband interface
- KVH TracPhone satellite system -Series 25
- Cell phone booster
A sliding door is at the aft of the bridge lounge and leads to the Boat Deck containing a BBQ grill, L-shaped lounge with indoor/outdoor upholstery, and a large Hi-Lo Corian table with stereo speaker above in the overhead. Above on the aft side of the pilothouse roof are flush-mounted flood lights directed aft and two hailer speakers.
Attached to the exterior bulkhead is an EPIRB 406. Concealed in the port and starboard boat deck bridge caps are 2-1200 lbs. hydraulically operated davits. Aft and on the Boat Deck are mounted chocks with tie-downs (no tender or water toys). Flagstaff and cockpit spreader lights are mounted at the aft edge of this deck, just beyond the 3 stainless hoop safety rails.
Up 4 steps from the cockpit, the fully teak planked aft deck area has facing L-shaped settees to port and starboard (new exterior cushions 2017), forward entertainment bar with a KitchenAid icemaker, U-Line refrigerator unit, Corian sink and Corian counter top. Ships bell.
A BlueWater white fighting chair is mounted on stainless stanchion with rocket launcher backrest in the enormous cockpit, which has two large underdeck fish boxes with electric pump outs, also there are aluminum railings behind the aft deck with 8 rod holders. There are 7 flush rod holders in the cockpit gunwales plus outrigger inserts. A transom lift gate door allowing access to the large FBG swim platform (new retractable swim ladder 2016), spacious cabinets, plus coaming pads installed around the interior gunwales, and transom line hawsers. The folding aluminum sea-steps boarding ladder can be stored here when not in use. Access into the engine room through an aft door is also here.
A large built-in sun pad is located on the fore deck, as is the ground tackle, anchor, Maxwell 3500 windlass with chain gypsy, and port and starboard integrated storage bins with flush mounted entry doors. The sun pads and canvas cover for them were new in 2017.
- 2-20 kw Onan generators with sound shields (1 generator needs engine work)
- 100A/240 volt shore power inlet
- Shore power "Y" smart box (new 2016)
- Automatic shore cord reel
- Bonded electrical system
- Cooled wiring system
- Receptacles 120 volt duplex
- Engine alarms
- Instrument panel lights
- Reduction gears bilge & gensets
- 6 satellite receivers
- Telephone & cable TV inlets
- Tracvision satellite TV system w/ 30" dome, coastal
- 2-24 volt 5000 series C charger with 2 volt 5000 series charger (1 new 2016)
- All new batteries 12 & 24 volt heavy duty (2016)
- Battery chargers 12 & 24 volt
- Isolation transformer
- Vapor-proof radial battery switches
- Volt meters
- Master control panel with AC/DC circuit breaker
- Interior lighting - 110 & 24 volt
- Anchor light - 24 volt
- Navigation lights - 24 volt
- Hardtop & bulwark lights - 24 volt
- Engine room AC/DC lights - 24 volt
Twin MTU 12V183, serviced and operating properly.
Total Power: 1150 x 2
Cruising Speed: 21.5
Max Speed: 24
Fresh Water: 350
Fuel tanks were cleaned and fuel polished September 2016
Mechanical Gear and Engine Room
- MTU 12v183 engines reportedly have had W-4 service, Approx hours: 3150
- Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper watermaker - 40 gallon/hour
- Sea Recovery oil water separators
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Fuel priming pumps for mains & generators - 24 volt
- Oil change system
- Oil temperature alarm
- 50 gallon fresh oil reservoir
- Fuel transfer pump
- Fuel polishing system
- 2-230 volt engine room blowers
- Hydraulic trim tabs
- Westmar electric 24 hp bow thruster
- Westmar electric stern thruster (new motor '12)
- Up-graded Naiad stabilizers
- Main 4-blade props (recon August 2016)
- LSR shrouded rudder & drive unit Underwater bronze thru-hulls
- Underwater lights
- Brownies Dive Compressor with cockpit cabinet fill hose
- Cruisair air conditioners with reverse-cycle (9 total units, serviced Sept. 2016)
- Air-conditioned Engine room
- 40 gallon water heater
- Holding tank with access for pump out
- Microphor head system
- 4 bilge pumps
- Fire Boy Halon fire suppression system
- Fire alarm system - manual & automatic
- Electric engine controls, MMC, Flybridge and Docking station on aft deck
- Mechanical gauges in Engine room
- Fresh water washdown system
- Dockside water connection with pressure reducing valves
- Central vacuum system
- Closed circuit TV camera
- Panasonic phone system with ship's intercom Built-in work benches
- Tool cabinets
- Acoustical & thermal insulation
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.