Importantly, the vessel is equipped with the larger MTU 2400hp engine package, twin generators and twin water makers. The engine room is roomy and clean, and she has a separate mechanical room.
All below water through hulls and valves, levers including engine mains, replaced.
New trim tab hydraulic rams.
New Maxwell 4000 windlasses, with custom made stainless steel reinforcement plate mount. This is a known design problem in Ferretti, the wood core in windlass support is not isolated from moisture and becomes rotted, causing failure to system. PARADISE is one of the few Ferretti's that has already had this upgrade.
- Twin MTU 16V2000, 2400hp each (2631/2574 hours)
- Twin Kohler 32kW (9774/579 total hours)…about 900 hours since rebuild
- Single lever MTU electronic controls
- Aqua Whisper water makers (2)
- American bow thruster
- Engine synchronizer
- Mechanical room tool center
- Westward air compressor
- 100 amp shorepower connections (2)
- New batteries (12V and 24V)
- Battery chargers
- 120/220V, 60 cycle electrical systems (US)
- Dakar sine wave inverter
- Bilge pumps (4)
- Fire control system
- Glendinning cablemaster
- Bensenzoni pasarelle
- Spare props
- Jets head system
- Fresh and Raw water washdowns
- Underwater lights
- Hot water heater(s)
- Air conditioning systems