CAMERON ALEXANDER has just completed a refit at Lauderdale Marine Center which will include but not limited to the following upgrades:
- new bottom job & zincs
- shafts & props removed and balanced with new cutlas bearings & rudder seals
- all exterior ice makers & refrigerators replaced
- new counter tops & table tops on the sundeck
- new canvas on the retractable sunroof
- full service & upgrade to hydraulic systems including steering & bow thruster
- through-hull valves serviced
- repaint of the engine room.
CAMERON ALEXANDER is ready for survey & sea trials immediately and with an asking price of $3.795m she is by far the best value Hargrave on the market today.
Contact a sales professional!