CAMERON ALEXANDER is currently under going a refit at Lauderdale Marine Center which will include but not limited to the following upgrades:
- new bottom job & zincs
- shafts & props removed and balanced with new cutlas bearings & rudder seals
- all exterior ice makers & refrigerators replaced
- all varnish on the flybridge stripped back & redone
- new canvas on the retractable sunroof
- full service & upgrade to hydraulic systems including steering & bow thruster
- through-hull valves serviced
- repaint of the engine room.
CAMERON ALEXANDER will be ready for survey & sea trials before the end of February 2018 and with an asking price of $3.895m she is by far the best value Hargrave on the market today.
Contact a sales professional!