Gloria's Sun is a 1994 94' Monte Fino motoryacht offering a very popular 4 stateroom, 6 head layout. Gloria's Sun has enjoyed a very successful charter history, but now it is time for a new owner to invest in her and bring her back to top condition, which her asking price reflects. Gloria's Sun may be 94', but she feels like a much larger yacht in volume.
Seller will consider a trade for Fort Lauderdale area real estate or a smaller boat.
From the swimplatform, you walk up molded-in steps to the huge aftdeck and find boarding gates on each side, molded-in steps to each side deck, flybridge and foredeck and a sliding stainless steel & glass door to the massive salon. Once inside the salon, you will find an ice machine and entertainment center starboard aft, stairwell to the master stateroom to starboard, dining table starboard forward, wrap-around seating with coffee table and ottomans port forward and a bar port aft. Walk forward to find the day head to starboard and galley to port. Continue forward to find the pilothouse with side deck access doors on each side and stairs to the guest staterooms and engine room starboard forward.
Gloria's Sun offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and ensuite head; a full beam VIP guest stateroom forward with a centerline queen size berth and ensuite head; and identical guest staterooms amidships with side by side single berths and ensuite heads.
Gloria's Sun offers a huge, full-beam salon with a bar with three bar stools port aft, wrap-around sofa, 2 ottomans and a glass coffee table port forward, wine cooler and entertainment center starboard aft, storage cabinetry to starboard, sliding stainless steel & glass door aft, carpet over a teak & holly sole and teak & holly steps to the master stateroom.
The galley is located to port between the salon and pilothouse.
- Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer with ice/water dispenser in the door
- Kitchenaid Superba stainless steel dishwasher
- Kitchenaid stainless steel trash compactor
- GE Profile stainless steel propane cooktop and oven
- Whirlpool microwave
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Storage cabinets
- Granite countertop
- 2 windows
- Avanti wine cooler in the salon
- Edgestar icemaker in the salon bar
- Sears chest freezer in the lazarette
- Avanti refrigerator in the lazarette
Dining space is available at the salon dining table, salon bar counter, aftdeck table and the sundeck table.
The full-beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, teak & holly sole, storage cabinetry, 4 portlights, built-in sofa to starboard, vanity starboard aft, hanging lockers and an ensuite head with a Jacuzzi style tub/shower.
The full-beam VIP guest stateroom is forward and offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, vanity with stool and cabinetry to port, 2 portlights, sofa aft, teak & holly sole, hanging lockers, full-length mirror and an ensuite head with enclosed tub/shower.
The port guest stateroom offers side by side single berths, nightstand, teak & holly sole, 2 portlights with curtains, hanging locker, storage cabinet and drawers and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The starboard guest stateroom is almost identical to the port guest stateroom, minus a storage cabinet.
Gloria's Sun offers two small crew cabins forward with access via a foredeck hatch or hidden door through the VIP guest stateroom. One cabin offers a queen size berth below and a single berth above, storage drawers, 2 portlights, while the other cabin offers a double size berth. The head offers a mirror, toilet and enclosed shower.
- Frigidaire washer and Frigidaire dryer in the lazarette
The pilothouse is on the same level as the salon and galley and offers a full helm with storage underneath, side deck access door on each side, a benchseat starboard aft, L-shaped benchseat and folding table port aft, shelves and a teak & holly sole.
The flybridge offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, built-in helm benchseat with storage, storage cabinetry aft of the helm benchseat, teak deck and bimini.
The sundeck offers wrap-around seating on each side with a table on the starboard side, storage underneath the seating, 3 folding deck chairs, Radar arch and teak deck.
The very large aftdeck offers a teak deck, seating with storage and a teak table and 4 teak chairs aft, molded-in steps with teak to the flybridge, sundeck and foredeck on each side, bulwark gates on each side, molded-in steps with teak to the swimplatform, stainless steel and glass sliding door to the salon, sink and a Magnavox flat screen TV.
- Vizio flat screen TV in the salon
- Yamaha RX-497 stereo receiver in the salon
- Samsung flat screen TV in the master stateroom
- Hitachi DVD/VHS player in the master stateroom
- Sony CDX-4180 stereo/CD player in each stateroom and pilothouse
- Vizio flat screen TV in the port guest stateroom
- Philips flat screen TV in the starboard guest stateroom
- Samsung flat screen TV in the VIP guest stateroom
- Audiovox stereo cassette recorder in the VIP guest stateroom
- Pioneer DEH-P5200HD stereo/CD player on the flybridge
- Magnavox flat screen TV on the aftdeck
- Emerson flat screen TV in the galley
- Polyplaner speakers throughout
- 2 X Furuno Navnet multi function displays in the pilothouse
- Icom IC-M127 VHF in the pilothouse
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF on the flybridge
- Marol MAP-10 autopilot in the pilothosue
- Ritchie magnetic compass in the pilothouse
- KVH Azimuth 1000 compass on the flybridge
- Raytheon ST60 depth finder in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Dell ship's computer
- Kohler 20 EOZD 20 kW generator starboard with approximately 158 hours
- Kohler 32 EOZD 32 kW generator port with approximately 204 hours
- Sentry 24v 50 amp battery charger
- Sentry 12v 20 amp battery charger
- 100 amp shore cord
- Glendinning shore power cord system
- New 8D batteries
- Twin MAN D2842LZE 1,100 hp main engines with approximately 4,724 hours on port (Overhauled in 2015) and 5,014 hours on starboard (Top end completed on starboard in 2015)
- ZF gearboxes
- VDO gauges
- Groco sea strainers
- DeAngelo exhaust system
- Racor 1000FG fuel filter for each main engine and 500FG fuel filter for each generator
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Naiad 302 stabilizer system
- HPS hydraulic bowthruster
- Marine Air Systems and Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (7 zones)
- Whirlpool water heater
- Atlantic water heater
- Engine room work bench
- Craftsman tool box
- Tank Sentry and Sealand holding tank level monitor panels
- Maxwell 5000 dual gypsy anchor windlass
- Maxwell 2500 capstans on the aftdeck
- Double stainless steel anchor rollers
- Danforth anchor
- Stainless steel plow type anchor
- 2 X Stainless steel Sampson posts
- Stainless steel rails forward
- Washdown forward
- Foredeck storage
- Foredeck sunpad/seating area
- Teak decks
- Windscreen cover
- Hot/cold fresh water shower aft
- Dock water connection aft
- Stainless steel swimplatform rails
- Stainless steel passerelle
- 2 X Marquipt Tide Ride gangways
- Kidde engine room fire suppression system
- Engine room and aftdeck camera's
- Fire extinguishers
- Life rings
- Smoke detectors
- Galley Trident gas control panel
- Portable fire/bilge pump
- Kahlenberg horns
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.