Following a comprehensive refit in recent years, "Happy Hour" shows in excellent condition. Her beautiful design and functional layout make a very desirable Euro style megayacht that remains an eye catching model to this day.
US DUTY PAID, and Price just REDUCED $100,000 before the Palm Beach Show by a market aware seller for a quick sale. Easy to see at LMC during the 2018 Palm Beach Boat Show!
- Azimut’s Flagship 116' Flybridge Model. Factory built dual Frequency for worldwide usage.
Accommodates 11 guests in 5 staterooms with a very practical layout - (4 double beds with ondeck VIP, full beam mid-ship master) plus up to 6 crew. Largest Flybridge in her class with full teak decks and varnished wood surfaces throughout, and a fantastic Beach Club garage platform with ample watertoy storage. Extensive Refit completed in the last 5 years, Including:
- August 2017 - Renewed Flag State inspection, New 16' Avon Tender, Fresh bottom paint, shaft alignment and prop conditioning, new anchor chain and paint, New LED Lights, newly installed Smart TVs & iPad controlled AV System.
- 2015 MTU Engine and Generator service, Rebuilt Trim Tab Rams, Stabilizer Fin seals, Tender launching systems.
- Exterior Refit included awl grip paint of the superstructure, re-caulked teak decks, revarnished caprails and tabletops. Replaced large Jacuzzi, new electric awnings on hardtop.
- Interior Refit : Reupholstered interiors including Furniture and Lighting. New Mattresses, carpet and bedding. New Audio Visual System with iPad Control, Apple & Direct Tv, and new TVs in main areas, new Navigational programs.