- If you don’t already know, help you determine your boating style – where will you boat, how frequent, how far do you want to travel, what type of activities will you enjoy on your boat, friends and family joining you?
- Recommend a style of yacht for your boating needs
- Compare different yacht makes and models, new or pre-owned and the advantages of each
- Watch the pre-owned market, if purchasing a used boat
- Show you different yachts that meet your qualifications; arrange for sea trials
- Help you prepare an offer by reviewing competitive market analysis or factory pricing
- Provide a contact list of marine surveyors
- Connect you with marine lenders and marine insurance providers
- Work with our Business Office on Closing and Documentation
- Ensure you are invited to Galati Rendezvous, tournaments and other events and welcome you to Team Galati.
Working with a Yacht Broker
When you are shopping for a new or used boat, you’ll find there are many advantages to working with a professional yacht broker.
At the risk of stating the obvious, a boat is not a car. Although it’s a common practice to buy a used car “driveway to driveway”, purchasing a pre-owned boat is more like buying a house than an automobile.