An iconic blend of brawn and elegance, the 80 viking is the world leader in all other enclosed bridge convertibles to follow. The Tease Em with zero expenses spared in her build and attention to detail by an extremely knowledgeable yachtsman, captain and crew. Tease Em sets the bar even higher. Replacement costs broach the 9m range. The detailed alluring aesthetics coupled with functional amenities would be extremely time consuming and painstaking to replace.
Owners, captains and crew alike in all arenas, be it long range cruising, traveling the world with its asea converter system for all electrical outputs or tournament fishing back on the home turf are truly pampered by versatility of Tease Em. The 80 in general but particularly this convertible offers something for everyone in the highest level performance and luxury platform.
The Tease Em is exceptional in every way. She is powered by the new MTU blue vision smoke free MTU V16 M96L’s and offers hydraulic joystick control and dynamic positioning system, allowing her to respond in the class of most 60’ vessels. Enjoy exterior ac comforts in nearly every seating area for long hot days on the troll. Custom storage some being refrigerated has been utilized in almost every crevasse of the vessel. Teak and faux teak accents are emanated in all the necessary locations. Interior custom walnut accents including the companionway carry the same theme on the inside.
The redundancy from all pertinent standpoints has not been over looked, 2 ice chippers, 2 watermakers, multiple seawater supply pumps for livewells & tuna tubes, 2 fuel polishing systems, remote octoplex control panels, ac flushing systems & various cockpit covers to name a few. With very low time, just the right amount for the initial shake down of a new vessel, the Tease Em is dialed in for her next owner.
A highly professional crew keeps this vessel in impeccable condition & show ready at all times. Avoid the long wait and rigorously involved management of a complex build schedule; don’t miss this opportunity to own true gem of Viking’s finest.
The 80 salon features the newly introduced, extraordinarily well received fore and aft galley, bar and dinette arrangement (like the 92') allowing for generous bar seating and counter space, more formal dinette seating with larger capacity, and open sophisticated yet modern feeling salon.
The 80 features 5 generous staterooms and five and a half heads including a luxurious full beam master.
- SATIN FINISH ON GORGEOUS WALNUT WOOD
- FULL CANVAS CARPET RUNNER
- LARGE HI-LO COCKTAIL TABLE—WALNUT FINISHED IN HIGH GLOSS
- DAY HEAD FORWARD OF DINETTE
- BOSE V35 ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH BLU-RAY
- FULL AND PARTIAL CANVAS CARPET RUNNERS
- ADDITIONAL SET OF PARTIAL & FULL CANVAS CARPET RUNNERS
- 60” HD FLAT SCREEN TV ON ELECTRIC LIFT
- DIMMERS FOR QUARTZ LIGHTS
- AMTICO VINTAGE TEAK FLOORING AT ENTRANCE WAY STRAIGHT PLANK 3X36”
- ELECTRIC SALON DOOR OPENER
- SATIN FINISH WALNUT WOOD STRIPS IN HEADLINER
- CUSTOM POLISHED STAINLESS BAR STOOLS
- AMPLE U-SHAPED DINETTE SEATING WITH WALNUT TABLE IN HIGH GLOSS FINISH
- SLIDE OUT ROD STORAGE BELOW DINETTE LINED IN HEADLINER MATERIAL
- USB AND 110 OUTLET UNDER DINETTE SEATING
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT THAT CIRCULATES FROM CONCEALED
REGISTERS BEHIND THE VALANCES
- SALON ICE MAKER CONCEALED BEHIND WALNUT DOOR
- LED LIGHTING ON DIMMER SWITCHES
- L-SHAPED SOFA WITH STORAGE BELOW---CUSTOM STYLING AND LIFT FOR EASY ACCESS TO STORAGE BELOW
- CUSTOM WALNUT SATIN FINISHED FLUTED VALANCES
- WINDOW TREATMENTS TRIMMED IN WALNUT
- CUSTOM CHANNEL GLASS BACK-LIT INLAY ABOVE DINETTE
- CUSTOM WALNUT CROWN MOLDING
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have